Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,977 members, 7,835,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Browse Free From Zain. Legitimately - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Browse Free From Zain. Legitimately (434 Views)

How To Become A Dealer And Sub-dealer With Mtn, Glo, Etisalat, Zain, Visafone / Super Fast Free Browse Tricks [ Zain Mms Inclusive] / New Zain Setting That Browse Freeeeeeeeee On Fone And Pc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Browse Free From Zain. Legitimately by tysante(m): 2:17pm On Feb 20, 2009
It's now not necessary to go and start using some crap proxy settings to browse any more, ZAIN is offering a one month free internet service to all it's subscribers to browse the internet free of charge "I mean at no cost" So don't wahala urself saying u want to pay for some G connect, G pass, JapJondo and so on software. Because as from 12th of february till 11th of March u get a free data service both on phone and pc from zain as far as u have a GPRS enabled phone and if u don't simply text= wap phone name phone model Eg. WAP NOKIA N98 to 232.
But if this turns out not to work call the customer care for activation. After the activation, to browse on ur pc is very easy, Just change ur IP to 172.18.254.5 and port to 8080. after this u are free to go and surf the world courtesy of ZAIN. Then note even if u have credit on ur phone u don't loss a penny. I'm enjoying this so u can come join me as well.Cheers

And if u tend to still not get what i mean u can text or mail ur complain to me then i will help u out.
olurotimi_tayo@yahoo.com or 07028622928

(1) (Reply)

Luketech Technology Is Calling All Nageria / Free Professional Website Design And Hosting / Peacecalm Catering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.