Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,917 members, 7,866,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:29 PM

'Igbos, Respect Our Oba Or We Kick You Out Of Lagos'- Yoruba's Protest (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Igbos, Respect Our Oba Or We Kick You Out Of Lagos'- Yoruba's Protest (pics) (3720 Views)

UK Police Spotted At Abuja House As Nigerians Prepare For All Night Protest.PICS / What Lagos Yoruba Need To Know About Lagos. / Igbos Respect Yourselves. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: 'Igbos, Respect Our Oba Or We Kick You Out Of Lagos'- Yoruba's Protest (pics) by sonikstargirl(f): 9:28pm On Jun 10, 2015
chiefinalowo:
iboland is inhabitable that is why they all abandoned the place to take refuge on Yorubaland.
We have had enough of their nuisance, they must vacate Yorubaland.
One Nigeria is dead.
We are Yoruba and Yoruba we will always be.
Nobody in my town will sell land to ibos, except the person wants to be cursed by Ayelala

am not even sure dat u are OK.... u really think u can chase Igbo's out of Lagos dat easy... will u be able to survive d war...

smh 4 u

1 Like

Re: 'Igbos, Respect Our Oba Or We Kick You Out Of Lagos'- Yoruba's Protest (pics) by freshvine(f): 9:28pm On Jun 10, 2015
...and some Igbo girls are still getting married to these hateful tribe
Re: 'Igbos, Respect Our Oba Or We Kick You Out Of Lagos'- Yoruba's Protest (pics) by Idiataqueen(f): 9:29pm On Jun 10, 2015
Are u sure dis thread is created by a yoruba,because d yorubas dat i know they can only make noise but they want war o yoruba love abusing but to be sincere they are peacemakers in d other way o.
Re: 'Igbos, Respect Our Oba Or We Kick You Out Of Lagos'- Yoruba's Protest (pics) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 10, 2015
Aregberascal squanders Osun's illegal share of my region's resources and he blames Goodluck.

The day these people are weaned off petrol dollars is the day their sense will return.

4 Likes

Re: 'Igbos, Respect Our Oba Or We Kick You Out Of Lagos'- Yoruba's Protest (pics) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 10, 2015
Idiataqueen:
Are u sure dis thread is created by a yoruba,because d yorubas dat i know they can only make noise but they want war o yoruba love abusing but to be sincere they are peacemakers in d other way o.

Yorubas are better kept as enemies because they are cowards and so become harmless.

When you think you have a yoruba man as your friend that is the day your foolishness begins.
Re: 'Igbos, Respect Our Oba Or We Kick You Out Of Lagos'- Yoruba's Protest (pics) by excellentmomma(f): 9:35pm On Jun 10, 2015
When did this take place? Lolzzz

Biko Femi Gbajabiamila and crew, is it Igbos that made you loose election? Hahahaha
Re: 'Igbos, Respect Our Oba Or We Kick You Out Of Lagos'- Yoruba's Protest (pics) by dckelvin(m): 9:35pm On Jun 10, 2015
Dollyak:

Igbos are partly to blame too, abeg. All the condescending talks were too much from some Igbos. The fact they are not fighting other tribes should give you some clue.
babym.
abeg who started the tribal e-war just because igbo voted for their choice and who started creating threads and comments to mock the igbos after GEJ lost the election?
The igbos went into defence for that but it is now obvious that they are now into offensive when neccessary .
Dollyak:

Both sides will lose massively in the short term, so quit the lies.
the igbo will loss only for a short period of tym which is the period they will use to rebuild and develop their region and create more employment opportunity.
Re: 'Igbos, Respect Our Oba Or We Kick You Out Of Lagos'- Yoruba's Protest (pics) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 10, 2015
chiefinalowo:
I am very sure that ibos will be kicked out of Yorubaland very very soon.
We can't tolerate them any more.
ibos are ingrate, greedy and intolerant
We have to unit and chase them out of Yorubaland

Hahahahahahahaha!!! This guy will soon die of hypertension just like demdem (of the blessed memory).

2 Likes

Re: 'Igbos, Respect Our Oba Or We Kick You Out Of Lagos'- Yoruba's Protest (pics) by Bobbystanley(m): 9:39pm On Jun 10, 2015
Dollyak:

People like you deserve to be deported. Politicians are bleeding you dry and you here fighting.

I give up. Let the worst happen.

Who is this one?
Re: 'Igbos, Respect Our Oba Or We Kick You Out Of Lagos'- Yoruba's Protest (pics) by Dollyak(f): 9:39pm On Jun 10, 2015
dckelvin:

babym.
abeg who started the tribal e-war just because igbo voted for their choice and who started creating threads and comments to mock the igbos after GEJ lost the election?
The igbos went into defence for that but it is now obvious that they are now into offensive when neccessary .

the igbo will loss only for a short period of tym which is the period they will use to rebuild and develop their region and create more employment opportunity.
Fair enough, I must have missed it due to my late registration time
Re: 'Igbos, Respect Our Oba Or We Kick You Out Of Lagos'- Yoruba's Protest (pics) by joeyfire(m): 9:41pm On Jun 10, 2015
These hungry mofos should go and apply if they want to work for emzor. Carrying placards under guise of yoruba vs Igbo no go work tongue Lazy louts

1 Like

Re: 'Igbos, Respect Our Oba Or We Kick You Out Of Lagos'- Yoruba's Protest (pics) by 4stylz: 9:41pm On Jun 10, 2015
no shots fired; I think Yorubas are the problem we have in this country Just few are sane.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Igbos, Respect Our Oba Or We Kick You Out Of Lagos'- Yoruba's Protest (pics) by Dollyak(f): 9:42pm On Jun 10, 2015
Bobbystanley:

Who is this one?
I should be asking who is your ugly-irrelevant asss. Get of my mentions ugly tin. You are still stripping to the mirror at your age. Ugly face, ugly skinny body and I am sure ugly brain too
Re: 'Igbos, Respect Our Oba Or We Kick You Out Of Lagos'- Yoruba's Protest (pics) by xmich(m): 9:45pm On Jun 10, 2015
chiefinalowo:
iboland is inhabitable that is why they all abandoned the place to take refuge on Yorubaland.
We have had enough of their nuisance, they must vacate Yorubaland.
One Nigeria is dead.
We are Yoruba and Yoruba we will always be.
Nobody in my town will sell land to ibos, except the person wants to be cursed by Ayelala

Oga shout from lagos to Abuja,carry placard from America to Asia as far as am concern lagos is no man's land built with our oil money and finished by the Igbos and other ethnic group in Nigeria so stop holding claim on what is not yours,
Educated illiterate.

Beware am not Igbo

1 Like

Re: 'Igbos, Respect Our Oba Or We Kick You Out Of Lagos'- Yoruba's Protest (pics) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 10, 2015
Hungry mofos...
I wonder who is parading these nuisance...
Fake people...
The last time I checked I have no biz in Lagos(no mans land)..
Re: 'Igbos, Respect Our Oba Or We Kick You Out Of Lagos'- Yoruba's Protest (pics) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 10, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 'Igbos, Respect Our Oba Or We Kick You Out Of Lagos'- Yoruba's Protest (pics) by Kingspin(m): 9:46pm On Jun 10, 2015
This children self why not better call for separation of Nigeria. Meanwhile, ur brothers and sisters are enjoying abroad anyman country. Shameless protesters and yeye thinkers.
Re: 'Igbos, Respect Our Oba Or We Kick You Out Of Lagos'- Yoruba's Protest (pics) by after1: 9:47pm On Jun 10, 2015
[s]
Mogidi:
One of the placards read:Lagos is not a no man's land.

If Lagos is not a no man's land why is Niger Delta oil that was used in building Lagos and Abuja not a no man's oil?
You can't eat your cake and have it, meanwhile the Oba is wanted by ICC.
[/s]

Rest in pieces to Mr Ogidi. May he rot in hell.
Re: 'Igbos, Respect Our Oba Or We Kick You Out Of Lagos'- Yoruba's Protest (pics) by Huffington: 9:49pm On Jun 10, 2015
Coward Ofemm@nu niggers.
Re: 'Igbos, Respect Our Oba Or We Kick You Out Of Lagos'- Yoruba's Protest (pics) by SOUNDKING: 9:49pm On Jun 10, 2015
mascot87:
IGBOS,respect yourselves in a foreign land or d gods of d land will deal with u people. Remember say na like this he take dey start. Time bomb. Omo Igbo,respect yourselves on Yoruba soil
when God wan punish person,e go first make am deaf and arrogant.

1 Like

Re: 'Igbos, Respect Our Oba Or We Kick You Out Of Lagos'- Yoruba's Protest (pics) by Idiataqueen(f): 9:51pm On Jun 10, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Yorubas are better kept as enemies because they are cowards and so become harmless.

When you think you have a yoruba man as your friend that is the day your foolishness begins.
I dont why u igbo are angry with them, yorubas are traitor and is in their blood a yoruba man can betray anoda yoruba man to hausa,when hausa was killing d yorubas in bodija market then it was a yoruba man dat was leaking d secret to the hausa dat d yoruba o want to go to north and buy beans, so u igbo needs to just stay calm.

1 Like

Re: 'Igbos, Respect Our Oba Or We Kick You Out Of Lagos'- Yoruba's Protest (pics) by tociano009(m): 9:51pm On Jun 10, 2015
Mogidi:
One of the placards read:Lagos is not a no man's land.

If Lagos is not a no man's land why is Niger Delta oil that was used in building Lagos and Abuja not a no man's oil?
You can't eat your cake and have it, meanwhile the Oba is wanted by ICC.
your name describe you
Re: 'Igbos, Respect Our Oba Or We Kick You Out Of Lagos'- Yoruba's Protest (pics) by cjrane: 9:51pm On Jun 10, 2015
DevilhimseIf:
hmmmm

Yeye people. Do your worst and see if there won't be a swift and immediate retaliation.
You guys are biting more than you can chew.

Let me drive around shell camp and Woji today and eye the Yoruba owned buildings I will soon take over.

Abookis are the only ones that can do this because they own properties only in the north.
Re: 'Igbos, Respect Our Oba Or We Kick You Out Of Lagos'- Yoruba's Protest (pics) by tiger28: 9:54pm On Jun 10, 2015
People need to be careful how they behave and what they say to disrespect their host. It's just a matter of time, by the time Omonile and area boys get in the mix, na another story entirely o.
Re: 'Igbos, Respect Our Oba Or We Kick You Out Of Lagos'- Yoruba's Protest (pics) by Macelliot(m): 9:55pm On Jun 10, 2015
chiefinalowo:
I am very sure that ibos will be kicked out of Yorubaland very very soon.
We can't tolerate them any more.
ibos are ingrate, greedy and intolerant
We have to unit and chase them out of Yorubaland
Jobless tenant wanting to chase his Landlord...
Your "Omo Ita" na just N50...

(1) (2)

Adebayo Shittu Wears Igbo Attire To FEC Meeting / A List Of All Professor Pius Adesanmi's Articles On Nairaland. / Hameed Ali CG Of Customs Knelt Down To Greet Mother In-law-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.