Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,845 members, 7,851,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:39 AM

Start Your Business Today: Oil & Gas, Importation, Consulting Firms & More - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Start Your Business Today: Oil & Gas, Importation, Consulting Firms & More (529 Views)

Start Your Internet Business Today With #5,000 / Start Kerosene Business Today ! / List Of Venture Capital And Private Equity Firms Investing In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start Your Business Today: Oil & Gas, Importation, Consulting Firms & More by kesx(m): 2:20pm On Feb 20, 2009
There have been a lot of frenzy about the  global financial recession and its effect on the nigerain economy ,  it not a matter of  if the global reccessin is going to affect the nigerian economy is how is going to affect it. and businesses  that it would directly affect, in genaral
there a lot of businesses that would be affected , i would just give some tips
 1) Avoid  high risk investment like forex , Hyips
 2) Avoid lending of money on high interest rate
 3) Avoid importation of some kind of goods , because of the stability of the naira against      the dollars , you might get your fingers burnt.
 4) Avoid any investment that promises high returns on investment.
 5) Avoid get rich quick scheme like  pyramid & ponzi schemes e.g GETAWAY CLUB

INVESTMENT  TO WATCH
1) STOCKS & BONDS, This is the best time to take position in the stock market, but do not
    expect instant returns, long term investment, act like a warren buffet.
 2) OIL & GAS BUSINESS : you can tap into the oil & gas sectors as there are ample opportuinties in the sector waiting to be explioted. you can be next Jimoh Ibrahim or Mike adenuga. OF WHICH i can be of assitance to you in starting you oil business with little capital for more informatiom call : 08077918755
 3) Starting your own consulting firms with little capital: the good thing is that you can choose any area you are an expert and find a market.
 4) start importation & marketing of computer accessories, laptops, CCTV, car -track, IP cameras and lots more----  This you can start  without  capital, and the best way is to just
 create the market  i.e look for companies and individual that needs this items. learn how
 to install them or fix them, i can also give you tips on where to get them
  and just get your commission .
 Wish you the best this year

(1) (Reply)

Compettive Intelligence / Fastrack Your Career With Pmp Certification: Almost Free! / Weaveons And Hair Cream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.