Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

The Return Of Northern Oligarchy. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Return Of Northern Oligarchy. (778 Views)

El-Rufai Orders Arrest Of Northern Youths That Declared War On Igbos / How I Warned Jonathan Of Northern Conspiracy That Led To His Defeat – David Mark / Youths In Gombe Slaughter Goats & Sheep To Celebrate The Return Of Buhari(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Return Of Northern Oligarchy. by yasaa(m): 11:09pm On Jun 10, 2015
In the newly unified Nigeria, old horrors are reborn. Plans are afoot to destabilize the new ruling party. Atiku Abubakar cannot be trusted. The Yorubas knows better since the time when their late leader Abiola refused to pick Atiku as his running mate and choses Babagana Kinkibe instead. Now, the National Assembly leadership has been hijacked by those same old cabals. I am a Nigerian, I don't want to be a Northerner, I am against the late Shehu Yar'dua's political ideology of 'Northern oligarchy'.

Re: The Return Of Northern Oligarchy. by Dannyset(m): 11:13pm On Jun 10, 2015
They have failed before, they will fail again. They hav always wanted their way but it always results to impunity at the end of it. This won't be different.
U can rebel against party and their leaders, but u can't rebel against Nigeria(ns). We are too strong for that.
Re: The Return Of Northern Oligarchy. by dexpee4life(m): 11:20pm On Jun 10, 2015
Front page stuff
Re: The Return Of Northern Oligarchy. by vega84(m): 12:04am On Jun 11, 2015
It is happening this way cos yorubas are dumb dumb kai I never. #vegatalks

2 Likes

Re: The Return Of Northern Oligarchy. by Dannidom(m): 12:08am On Jun 11, 2015
My good igbo people ndi nwe mmadu do check my signature is for our own good

(1) (Reply)

Shocking! 175 Quadrillion Zimbabwean Dollars Now Equals $5. / 'I Am Not The First Lady' - Aisha Buhari Rejects "First Lady" Title / Breaking News: Ex Egypt President Mohammed Morsi Jailed For Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.