Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,336 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Rick Ross : Busted For Marijuana On His Bentley - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rick Ross : Busted For Marijuana On His Bentley (1120 Views)

Kcee Busted For 'Stealing' Money Photo From Instagram User / Iyanya And Ubi Slay In Agbada On His Bentley / D'banj Rocks Pink Shirt, Poses Beside His Bentley (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rick Ross : Busted For Marijuana On His Bentley by kingarmini(m): 12:11am On Jun 11, 2015
popular star rick ross was busted today for smoking marijuana on his expensive ride ... rick ross was initially pulled over for tinted classes , but when he rolled down the cops perceived or smelled the marijuana inside is Bentley.. so that warranted a search. then they later discover 5 marijuana cigarettes on him.. then he was arrested . check on http://chrisomole..com to see the vehicle of which he was busted on....

Re: Rick Ross : Busted For Marijuana On His Bentley by betpro: 12:21am On Jun 11, 2015
May thunder fire you for your poor lie story.. Idiot
Re: Rick Ross : Busted For Marijuana On His Bentley by kingarmini(m): 12:29am On Jun 11, 2015
betpro:
May thunder fire you for your poor lie story.. Idiot
your father idiot bastard . retarded fool. goat. poverty go finish your destiny fool. idiot. you month the scratch you cow. uninform goat. assuming i fit see you right now beating wen u for take your father!
Re: Rick Ross : Busted For Marijuana On His Bentley by Magician1503(m): 12:29am On Jun 11, 2015
Upload the pic on here, ain't clicking no damn link
Re: Rick Ross : Busted For Marijuana On His Bentley by busky101(m): 12:33am On Jun 11, 2015
kingarmini:
your father idiot bastard . retarded fool. goat. poverty go finish your destiny fool. idiot. you month the scratch you cow. uninform goat. assuming i fit see you right now beating wen u for take your father!
lwkm, if ur kind of temper person dey NA, boko haram for don run by now
Re: Rick Ross : Busted For Marijuana On His Bentley by betpro: 2:41am On Jun 11, 2015
kingarmini:

See this bastard oo .. Anyways shout out to your momma that's my favorite ashawo ... Idiot
Re: Rick Ross : Busted For Marijuana On His Bentley by kingarmini(m): 8:32am On Jun 11, 2015
betpro:

See this bastard oo .. Anyways shout out to your momma that's my favorite ashawo ... Idiot
your gay father when him ass don dey lick water goat. your mama and you your whole family will die this year. goat. your mom when my dogs take they learn. humans don't have sex with her she meant for animals. scumbag. you go die horible death. trailer go claim you.. your kids go die premature deaths.. all of them
Re: Rick Ross : Busted For Marijuana On His Bentley by betpro: 10:44am On Jun 11, 2015
kingarmini:
your gay father when him ass don dey lick water goat. your mama and you your whole family will die this year. goat. your mom when my dogs take they learn. humans don't have sex with her she meant for animals. scumbag. you go die horible death. trailer go claim you.. your kids go die premature deaths.. all of them

For future you daughter go be olosho
Your son Go be armed robber
Your brother and sister go die of HIV
Your wife Go loose her sight, cripple and deaf
You go loose your joystick after a dog attack
Your parents from now on will live a horrible misrable life
You will not live up to 35
Your mum will never see her grand children
Before this year ends , one of your loved ones will die

*Incarnations .. *Calls your Monkitier 5 times on skeleton bone grinded with human blood

(1) (Reply)

The Kardashians, Assemble! / Women And Luggage's (yemi Alade At The Airport) / Choi! See What Someone Did To Oshiomhole On Social Media..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.