Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

100% #soccer Winnings Is A Must... - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 100% #soccer Winnings Is A Must... (833 Views)

Get On The Train To Wealth. Discipline Selections And Assured Winnings / . / Sure Winnings Are Inevitable With Us, Join Us Now! 15 Soccer Picks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

100% #soccer Winnings Is A Must... by bukatee2015(m): 5:04am On Jun 11, 2015
HOW TO EARN MONEY WEEKLY ON FUTBOL BETTING...

»». You Can Make Over N200,000 Monthly Or Weekly On Betting ( Its Simple).

++ Free tips / How To Earn Upto 50k Weekly On soccer picks
±± How To Make Over A Million Naira in a month On BOOKIE.

How You Can Make Over N50,000 Monthly Or Weekly On Betting ( Its Simple) with BUKATEE
PICKS N HAMMER.
>>>1stly:
Many youths n soccer bettors have really lost a lot of money on betting and this is me and my team have come to create this post to help and provide salvation to all people with important hints and assistance on how they will be winning more than losing.
.................................................................................Before I reason you how I make N50,000 profit weekly on betting (N50,000 per week), I will first of all tell you some of the reasons why many dont win on betting.
Its not as if you have to take betting as the only business you do, people that own betting sites take it as business, you as a subcriber..you should also take it as or make it a business but not the only business otherwise you keep losing. I work and do other business but the money I win on betting is like a bonus and thats how you should also see it.

Important notes:

1. Take Betting As A Business:
Business is what you do expecting a profit to learn a living out of it. Its also something you invest much to earn much too. In betting, you have to put much to earn much and that much you earn will be so big when you are slow and steady and less greddy.

2. BET on few odds:
Betting on very certain 100% sure matches increases ur chances of been a millionaire and making it big in the betting industry,many have succeded eg my team in makin it hugh frm few odds despite it entails staking high,you don't have to have Ten thousand to start,starting with just 1k to comfortable, watch how you fruit trees grow in matter of weeks.

3. Dont Be Greedy:
Another way to be winning money on betting is by avoid being greedy. I have seen people who want to use N100 to win N500,000 on a single accumulation, they will use the N100 to accumulate 30 games together to get 5000 Odds. It will never happen. Most people do it because they dont have much capital and such try to use such little amount they have to win so much, its very impossible to happen.

4. Bet Wisely:
Betting is a game, which means you will win and lose also. The rate at which you win or gain depends on how careful and wise you are. When I said I make N50,000 in 2 weeks, it doesnt mean I dont lose sometimes. But the truth is..when you are wise and careful, the rate at which you win will be more than the rate at which you lose. If out of 8 consecutive straight bets, you win 6 and lose 2, you are on a gaining side because your winnings will always make up or cover up your lose.

5.Been Patient:
This is another thing those who lose in betting lack..."PATIENCE". That I use N10,000 to bet weekly and make N25,000 weekly doesnt mean I started with N10,000. I started with N1,000 and with patience, I built my capital to N20,000 within some weeks.

HOW I MAKE N50,000 weekly.

Those of you who wish to know more on how to be getting betting tips from our team are free or tips for sale should contact me on 08182857712 or add me on whatsapp with the number. Remember, joining our team or club is free because we give you odds that will 98% nt fail every week .
You can start earning and thank us later.
Re: 100% #soccer Winnings Is A Must... by joearinze(m): 11:56am On Jun 15, 2015
bukatee2015:
HOW TO EARN MONEY WEEKLY ON FUTBOL BETTING...

»». You Can Make Over N200,000 Monthly Or Weekly On Betting ( Its Simple).

++ Free tips / How To Earn Upto 50k Weekly On soccer picks
±± How To Make Over A Million Naira in a month On BOOKIE.

How You Can Make Over N50,000 Monthly Or Weekly On Betting ( Its Simple) with BUKATEE
PICKS N HAMMER.
>>>1stly:
Many youths n soccer bettors have really lost a lot of money on betting and this is me and my team have come to create this post to help and provide salvation to all people with important hints and assistance on how they will be winning more than losing.
.................................................................................Before I reason you how I make N50,000 profit weekly on betting (N50,000 per week), I will first of all tell you some of the reasons why many dont win on betting.
Its not as if you have to take betting as the only business you do, people that own betting sites take it as business, you as a subcriber..you should also take it as or make it a business but not the only business otherwise you keep losing. I work and do other business but the money I win on betting is like a bonus and thats how you should also see it.

Important notes:

1. Take Betting As A Business:
Business is what you do expecting a profit to learn a living out of it. Its also something you invest much to earn much too. In betting, you have to put much to earn much and that much you earn will be so big when you are slow and steady and less greddy.

2. BET on few odds:
Betting on very certain 100% sure matches increases ur chances of been a millionaire and making it big in the betting industry,many have succeded eg my team in makin it hugh frm few odds despite it entails staking high,you don't have to have Ten thousand to start,starting with just 1k to comfortable, watch how you fruit trees grow in matter of weeks.

3. Dont Be Greedy:
Another way to be winning money on betting is by avoid being greedy. I have seen people who want to use N100 to win N500,000 on a single accumulation, they will use the N100 to accumulate 30 games together to get 5000 Odds. It will never happen. Most people do it because they dont have much capital and such try to use such little amount they have to win so much, its very impossible to happen.

4. Bet Wisely:
Betting is a game, which means you will win and lose also. The rate at which you win or gain depends on how careful and wise you are. When I said I make N50,000 in 2 weeks, it doesnt mean I dont lose sometimes. But the truth is..when you are wise and careful, the rate at which you win will be more than the rate at which you lose. If out of 8 consecutive straight bets, you win 6 and lose 2, you are on a gaining side because your winnings will always make up or cover up your lose.

5.Been Patient:
This is another thing those who lose in betting lack..."PATIENCE". That I use N10,000 to bet weekly and make N25,000 weekly doesnt mean I started with N10,000. I started with N1,000 and with patience, I built my capital to N20,000 within some weeks.

HOW I MAKE N50,000 weekly.

Those of you who wish to know more on how to be getting betting tips from our team are free or tips for sale should contact me on 08182857712 or add me on whatsapp with the number. Remember, joining our team or club is free because we give you odds that will 98% nt fail every week .
You can start earning and thank us later.

can i add you on whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

Is Ogenyi Onazi Dead? / VIDEO: Arsenal Vs Wolfsburg 1:0 Goals Highlights + Celebrations [emirates Cup] / Sam Okwaraji Gone But Not Forgotten

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.