Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,035 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Music: Otega ~ Royal Chris Ft. Sonnie Badu - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Music: Otega ~ Royal Chris Ft. Sonnie Badu (808 Views)

I ’ M Not Dead, Am Fine And Doing Very Well – Sonnie Badu / Gospel Minister ‘sonnie Badu’ To Receive Degree Of Excellence Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Music: Otega ~ Royal Chris Ft. Sonnie Badu by GospelHotspot(f): 5:31am On Jun 11, 2015
Winner of Vodafone Icons Remix Edition has ushered in his gospel music career with a new single called “Otega”, meaning worthy to be praised.

Chris featured award winning gospel sensation Sonnie Badu on the song which was produced by Ghanaian Christian music producer Osei.
While the chorus echoes modern gospel music’s tendency to border on the overly repetitive, the quality of Chris’ vocals and the shift his producer put in, shine right through.

Chris has recently spent time travelling through China where he performed on CCTV Live, and exploring diverse music cultures in an effort to imbue his music with more identity and meaning.

“I have spent the past few weeks discovering myself and experimenting with music. I am a gospel artiste and want to make sure my songs touch the hearts of people truthfully in worship,” he said in an interview.

Download, Listen, Enjoy and Share

http://www.gospelhotspot.net/music-otega-royal-chris-icons_chris-ft-sonnie-badu-sonniebaduuk/

(1) (Reply)

End Time Prophecy Fulfilled / Kentucky Clerk Refuses To Issue Out Same-sex Marriage Licenses / Jesus Christ Is The Greatest Scam The World Has Ever Known - Says Stephanie Rose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.