Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

I Earn My Living Legitimately By This Means, Am I A 'bad Belle' ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Earn My Living Legitimately By This Means, Am I A 'bad Belle' ? (1461 Views)

Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? / Recession: 12 Ways To Earn Foreign Currency Legitimately In Nigeria / What A Bad Day Looks Like In The Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Earn My Living Legitimately By This Means, Am I A 'bad Belle' ? by Nobody: 5:36am On Jun 11, 2015
This is not a joke. angry
We all have fundamental human rights and if it is true that 'a country without law,there are no crimes', then for fundamental human rights to be in place, there must definitely be violators..
Yes, I make money seeking legal acts ( sue ) against people especially the rich class..
Call my act and my means of 'making ends meet ' unreasonable or selfish or callous,even label me with an extremist tag, as long as I get more people to sue, and my severance fee is been paid in whole ( talking about hundreds of thousands and millions) , I don't care.
One way or the other, people take us for granted in the society and they violate our fundamental rights without fear of been apprehended nor sued. While I'd blame this on lack of awareness by civil rights orgs,fear of discrimination, and/or lack of capital to pursue such legal cases, I think it's high time Nigerians start been conscious of what is theirs to protect..
Instead of retaliating evil with evil and ending up with blood stains in your hand or guilt in your heart why not punish the offender and simultaneously, smile to the bank.?

A rich man once splashed gutter water on me and drove on without apologizing, all I did was slap him with a law suit of #250k as damages caused, I followed it up, I won and he paid, since then, he drives so slow that even a snail can catch up with him.. grin cheesy (emi ika )

To start with, you can hire a civil right activist for free who would proceed with your case and fight on your behalf while you watch and 'flenjor' when the cool cash comes knocking..

Has anyone violated your Hunan rights? What did you do? Did you just 'let it go'? Did you make the offender pay legitimately?
Please share your experiences especially stories that touch.
grin

1 Like

Re: I Earn My Living Legitimately By This Means, Am I A 'bad Belle' ? by Nobody: 5:48am On Jun 11, 2015
Dancing **shakiti bobo**
Front page in advance..
Shout out to everyone that would start beefing me after reading through..
Please drop a comment stating your plight and sharing your oppression stories, you never can tell, a legal adviser might be hanging around, hoping to help anyone whose case needs one..

To my unborn kids, I'd give you a sweet mother like __________ ..
I love every nairalander and every Nigerian.. Especially the masses who are suffering for the sins of our politicians who are looting / looted our treasuries..

God bless lalasticlala
Re: I Earn My Living Legitimately By This Means, Am I A 'bad Belle' ? by codedmax(m): 5:52am On Jun 11, 2015
Op after all this acts u nor even fit leave FTc for me, God is watching u.....grin

1 Like

Re: I Earn My Living Legitimately By This Means, Am I A 'bad Belle' ? by StealthyMe(m): 6:13am On Jun 11, 2015
You could have sued FG too na undecided
Shey they have infringed on your fundamental right to good living in a sane environment as obtained in some countries abroad.

smiley

1 Like

Re: I Earn My Living Legitimately By This Means, Am I A 'bad Belle' ? by osca123(m): 6:19am On Jun 11, 2015
@op i want to sue the Nigerian army for assult on a relative.

1 Like

Re: I Earn My Living Legitimately By This Means, Am I A 'bad Belle' ? by Nobody: 6:54am On Jun 11, 2015
osca123:
@op i want to sue the Nigerian army for assult on a relative.

Really?? Are there pictures to back up your claim??
Are there evidences? Any other valuable reasoning to support your claims?

Pls Mods, kindly move this to frontage to create good awareness..
If you know the ogas at the top that are superMods, kindly let them help..
Re: I Earn My Living Legitimately By This Means, Am I A 'bad Belle' ? by dwizy(m): 9:57am On Jun 11, 2015
StealthyMe:
You could have sued FG too na undecided
Shey they have infringed on your fundamental right to good living in a sane environment as obtained in some countries abroad.

smiley

Are you aware that the makers of our constitution made the provisions of chapters 2 ( which are the directive principles of state policy--- education, healthe care, good roads etc) non-justiciable? That is, no court can adjudicate on them.

However, one can bring action by *marrying* the provisions of chapters 2 with chapter 4 ( right to life, good environment etc.) This is because one cannot have a right to life without having access to good healthcare or nice environment.

Overrall, the radicality of the judge matters toooo. A very good example of such case is **Jonah Gbemre v shell B.P** Tell this to your lawyer and he will smile back.
.........................................................................................................

@op... its very funny that you find this act enterprising. I am sure you also infringe on others right tooo. God help You.

Wait.. have you heard about ADR? Ever embraced it?

1 Like

Re: I Earn My Living Legitimately By This Means, Am I A 'bad Belle' ? by osca123(m): 11:02pm On Jun 11, 2015
Stevaz01:

nobody there could dare video tape or take i picture.
can you explain to us how you went about your case...what evidences did u produce against the man?
Re: I Earn My Living Legitimately By This Means, Am I A 'bad Belle' ? by ElekeNtioba: 11:41pm On Jun 11, 2015
Stevaz01:

This is a shitty way to make a living. The economy has gone worse bt c'mon there are dignified ways to make ends meet without goin abt looking for someone to "find your trouble".

Dont even think you can scare everyone with d law in this country cos u might end up with a bullet in ya head for all ur efforts.
Re: I Earn My Living Legitimately By This Means, Am I A 'bad Belle' ? by dav8id(m): 11:42pm On Jun 11, 2015
@op one day you will go to court and never return.

...come try dat for lafia and see...not only you but even the judge go receive betting ...join
Re: I Earn My Living Legitimately By This Means, Am I A 'bad Belle' ? by 2oddMASTER: 8:30am On Jun 12, 2015
Op death they hungry u ba? U 4get say na 9ja u dey ba? Not all cases u may win o,u may even end Up paying millions as compensation when one rich man bribes the judge or uses connection to punish you!#thisis9ja
Re: I Earn My Living Legitimately By This Means, Am I A 'bad Belle' ? by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 12, 2015
Op! I resigned from my work on May 4th...My boss effectd it with a letter that i shud come for my balance on May 15th....since then he has been posting me. What do i do? Do the police solve this kind of a case!

(1) (Reply)

Import Restriction Will Increase Capacity Utilisation – MAN / WHY WE WANT YOU TO BE EMPLOYABLE / How To Export Local Products From Nigeria And Make A Lot Of Profits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.