Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,580 members, 7,958,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:58 AM

Saraki Senate Presidency: Tinubu​ Blasts President Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Senate Presidency: Tinubu​ Blasts President Buhari (10304 Views)

Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Approval Of Kano-Daura Railway / Nigerians Attack Saraki, Senate Over Osinbajo - Daily Trust / 2019 Presidency: Tinubu Divides Northern Leaders - The Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Senate Presidency: Tinubu​ Blasts President Buhari by anytaij: 10:07am On Jun 11, 2015
Ma ka why?
Re: Saraki Senate Presidency: Tinubu​ Blasts President Buhari by Chiaka(f): 10:10am On Jun 11, 2015
The senate has the right to elect their leader and that's something President Buhari has respected. Nigerians are pleased with President Buharis decision and that's what matters most to him.
Re: Saraki Senate Presidency: Tinubu​ Blasts President Buhari by VickJames(m): 10:12am On Jun 11, 2015
Hahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahhhahhahhahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahhahhahahahhahahahahahhahhahhahhahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahaha

Jagaban of Bourdillon in emotional crisis.

Doctor!!! Check the blood pressure again!

Hahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahhhahhahhahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahhahhahahahhahahahahahhahhahhahhahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahaha

1 Like

Re: Saraki Senate Presidency: Tinubu​ Blasts President Buhari by dayo23(f): 10:17am On Jun 11, 2015
doctokwus:
Though am not a fan of Tinubu because of his feudal and "grabbish" tendencies;and a diehard supporter of PMB since 2007 because of my firm belief in his person and abilities;on this score am fully with Tinubu.
The aloofness and wanting to be seen to be "more democratic" than democracy itself of PMB has put the party and most importantly the nation on this absurd,totally wrong and potentially derailing path.
There is no reason on earth for PMB to have allowed the emergence of a Saraki/ekweremadu senate;its unheard of and totally wrong.
PMB has done wrong and must correct this mistake using whatever means he can find.Those means are readily available to him;let's hope he can use them,not just to save himself,the party but particularly the nation.
Saraki/ekweremadu senate presidency must not stand!
You make absolute sense!
Re: Saraki Senate Presidency: Tinubu​ Blasts President Buhari by dayo23(f): 10:19am On Jun 11, 2015
VickJames:

Doctor!!! Check the blood pressure again!

few years from now, you will come to realised why Tinubu was fighting

1 Like

Re: Saraki Senate Presidency: Tinubu​ Blasts President Buhari by salterswan: 10:47am On Jun 11, 2015
Re: Saraki Senate Presidency: Tinubu​ Blasts President Buhari by LaRoyalHighness(f): 10:59am On Jun 11, 2015
Can't find any 'blast' ... Btw..let me re-read ..maybe I will locate the 'blast'
Re: Saraki Senate Presidency: Tinubu​ Blasts President Buhari by salterswan: 11:01am On Jun 11, 2015
Exclusive: President who owns 150 cows, set to declare N879 million in assets

Following the heightened criticism against President Muhammadu Buhari’s secret declaration of assets as against his campaign promise to make public his assets, reports have come to light to reveal that Buhari who claimed to be unable to buy the March 28 Presidential form is set to declare an estimated N879 million in assets.

e stated that the APC was secretly sending copies of the the President’s asset declaration, to strong critics of his secret declaration.

According to Ononuju; “An e-mail which emanated from the office of the President is set to declare almost a billion Naira in assets.

“This is a major reason why the President has decided not to declare his assets because the APC is hiding under the pretense that Buhari is broke and could not pay for his presidential form.”
He went ahead to state that the National Publicity Secretary, Lai Mohammed and the Governor of Kaduna State, Malam Nasir El-Rufai called him via telephone pleading with him not to unravel the mystery behind the secret declaration of assets by President Buhari as against his earlier electoral promise.

President Buhari who claimed to be “broke”, took a bank loan of N27 million to purchase the APC presidential nomination form to contest the 2015 general election.

Buhari had lamented the high cost of the nomination form, but said that he was fired by his ambition to procure a bank loan, through the assistance of an unnamed bank Chairman.

The ex-military dictator stated that it took the understanding of his bankers in Kaduna and Abuja to raise the money.

“It’s a pity I couldn’t influence this amount to be put down as in the case of ladies and the disabled that intend to participate. I always looked left and right in our meetings but I could not read sympathy, so I kept my trap shut.
“But I felt heavily sorry for myself because I don’t want to go and ask somebody to pay for my nomination forms, because I always try to pay myself, at least for the nomination.

“N27 million is a big sum, thankfully I have a personal relationship with the manager of my bank in Kaduna and early this morning, I put an early call (and) I told him that very soon the forms are coming, so, whether I am on red, or green or even black please honour it, otherwise I may lose the nomination,” Buhari had stated.

Before the last general election, Buhari tactically revealed his assets “I have at least one million Naira in my bank, having paid N5.5 million to pick my form from my party.

‘’I have around 150 cattle because I am never comfortable without cows. I have a house each in Kaduna, Kano, and Daura which I borrowed money to build. I never had a foreign account since I finished my courses in the USA, India and the UK. I never owned any property outside Nigeria, never.”

Read more here: http://www.post-nigeria.com/exclusive-president-who-owns-150-cows-set-to-declare-n879-million-in-assets/
Re: Saraki Senate Presidency: Tinubu​ Blasts President Buhari by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 11, 2015
Tinubu should be warned to desist from belittling the office of the President. Many hatred suffered today by Buhari is because of his association with this common thief who survives on politics and looting. We are watching Buhari very closely, any attempt to handover our treasury or oil bloc to this thief will be repelled. Buhari is now President of Nigeria not President of APC.

PDP played you..clean your eyes and count your losses. Your spy is VP. ..we will watch his moves and checkmate you appropriately. Nigeria is NOT South West.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Senate Presidency: Tinubu​ Blasts President Buhari by dustmalik(m): 11:08am On Jun 11, 2015
luvmijeje:

Seriously? Do you have any link to this?
It actually happened that way. But David Mark wasn't among those who arrested PMB.
Re: Saraki Senate Presidency: Tinubu​ Blasts President Buhari by anwo247: 11:20am On Jun 11, 2015
doctokwus:
Though am not a fan of Tinubu because of his feudal and "grabbish" tendencies;and a diehard supporter of PMB since 2007 because of my firm belief in his person and abilities;on this score am fully with Tinubu.
The aloofness and wanting to be seen to be "more democratic" than democracy itself of PMB has put the party and most importantly the nation on this absurd,totally wrong and potentially derailing path.
There is no reason on earth for PMB to have allowed the emergence of a Saraki/ekweremadu senate;its unheard of and totally wrong.
PMB has done wrong and must correct this mistake using whatever means he can find.Those means are readily available to him;let's hope he can use them,not just to save himself,the party but particularly the nation.

you are a desparate jihadist.

You have spoken like true followers of Daura President.
Re: Saraki Senate Presidency: Tinubu​ Blasts President Buhari by olawalefelix: 11:28am On Jun 11, 2015
Am waiting to see d outcome of dis all tins,
Re: Saraki Senate Presidency: Tinubu​ Blasts President Buhari by HzRF(m): 11:39am On Jun 11, 2015
Wen I and other Yoruba like fire fire said
Tinubu will regret leading Yoruba to cheer lead northern
He's sophisticated
He's politically genius
He will always get what he want..

Now its evident he's a learner in national politics (tricks) he better Start wooing ss /se so that he won't labour in vain

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Senate Presidency: Tinubu​ Blasts President Buhari by 9jatriot(m): 11:48am On Jun 11, 2015
HzRF:
He's sophisticated
He's politically genius

Now its evident he's a learner in national politics (tricks) he better Start wooing ss /se so that he won't labour in vain

And the senate president is from what tribe?
Re: Saraki Senate Presidency: Tinubu​ Blasts President Buhari by HzRF(m): 12:07pm On Jun 11, 2015
9jatriot:

Fulani

1 Like

Re: Saraki Senate Presidency: Tinubu​ Blasts President Buhari by meccuno: 12:07pm On Jun 11, 2015
9jatriot:

North Central......and a fulani man......gen Ike NWachukwu is an igbo man whose mum is a fulani.....he is more aligned to the fulanis than to the igbos......bearing a yoruba name doesn't mean much in this scenario......he is from the North.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Senate Presidency: Tinubu​ Blasts President Buhari by ARKdiscloser7(m): 12:12pm On Jun 11, 2015
We said it and they were cursing us and calling us names now the die has cast.

The Igbos said it before the election that the major plan is to use the Yorubas to shift power to the north.

The game plan is manifesting!

No who is the mugu and maga.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Senate Presidency: Tinubu​ Blasts President Buhari by 9jatriot(m): 12:13pm On Jun 11, 2015
HzRF:

Fulani
meccuno:
North Central......and a fulani man......gen Ike NWachukwu is an igbo man whose mum is a fulani.....he is more aligned to the fulanis than to the igbos......bearing a yoruba name doesn't mean much in this scenario......he is from the North.

The man has been using Yoruba tribe to win in Kwara state all these while, why suddenly help him claim Fulani?? I though Nigeria practices father land, If Ike Nwachuckwu prefers his maternal relations to his Igbo paternal relations, it does not make him Fulani. Do you think the fulanis will accept him as one of them if for example there is a cultural cerebration?
Re: Saraki Senate Presidency: Tinubu​ Blasts President Buhari by osemwengie1: 12:16pm On Jun 11, 2015
Billyonaire:
Tinubu should be warned to desist from belittling the office of the President. Many hatred suffered today by Buhari is because of his association with this common thief who survives on politics and looting. We are watching Buhari very closely, any attempt to handover our treasury or oil bloc to this thief will be repelled. Buhari is now President of Nigeria not President of APC.

PDP played you..clean your eyes and count your losses. Your spy is VP. ..we will watch his moves and checkmate you appropriately. Nigeria is NOT South West.
. Correct Man.
Re: Saraki Senate Presidency: Tinubu​ Blasts President Buhari by roob: 12:18pm On Jun 11, 2015
lol...THE NORTH DON CATCH THE YURUBA MUGU AGAIN.... WE WARNED THE S/E BUT DEM NO HEAR.
Re: Saraki Senate Presidency: Tinubu​ Blasts President Buhari by gebest: 12:19pm On Jun 11, 2015
soe:
No need

Buhari should know that Tinubu means well for the party...it is like a pet project to him.

The reason PDP so much wants his downfall is cos they know that a strong tinubu will remain a nightmare to PDP.

Buhari shoukd learn from his 1985 coup that acting "mr nice" doesn't work in Nigeria.

That was how David Mark, Sambi Dasuki and 2 other officers "nicely" walked into his state house, sat down, ate dinner with him, watched the 9pm news with him, laughed out loud before bringing out the pistol to send him on house arrest.

Saraki is patting him on the back while slowly rubbing the power off him...and Tinubu has nothing much to lose.

Wise up Buhari. Wise up
when dem go impeach am his eyes go clear
Re: Saraki Senate Presidency: Tinubu​ Blasts President Buhari by HzRF(m): 1:20pm On Jun 11, 2015
9jatriot:

The man has been using Yoruba tribe to win in Kwara state all these while, why suddenly help him claim Fulani?? I though Nigeria practices father land, If Ike Nwachuckwu prefers his maternal relations to his Igbo paternal relations, it does not make him Fulani. Do you think the fulanis will accept him as one of them if for example there is a cultural cerebration?
Big lie
He use religion
1 of the best if nt the best mosque in Kwara was built by him

What a typical northern always fell for
Re: Saraki Senate Presidency: Tinubu​ Blasts President Buhari by 4stylz: 1:45pm On Jun 11, 2015
Just about 12days and tinubu is already crying.. lol buhari will settle all the money you spent on the party and then divorce you.

Northerners don't like you claiming you personally brought buhari to power. Cool down on your ego
Re: Saraki Senate Presidency: Tinubu​ Blasts President Buhari by 4stylz: 1:48pm On Jun 11, 2015
HzRF:
He's sophisticated
He's politically genius

They never listened; northerners don't role like the west and south does; they have their own agenda.. bro lets watch this action film of 4years; it will be interesting
Re: Saraki Senate Presidency: Tinubu​ Blasts President Buhari by corektchic: 1:59pm On Jun 11, 2015
doctokwus:
Party interest npersonal interest which shd come first?
Re: Saraki Senate Presidency: Tinubu​ Blasts President Buhari by sweetgala(m): 2:12pm On Jun 11, 2015
nerodenero:
Just maybe PMB's stance of not intervening in the NASS election was all lies. Maybe PMB's preferred option for that seat had all along been Bukola Saraki grin. Tinubu, surely feeling the heat now and all he sees is betrayal everywhere.

I am happy for one thing, godfatherism is gradually fading away and this is good for our politics and as for Bukola Saraki, na you be the new Maradona grin grin

Saraki himself is a godfather , I however feel that was Bihari choice from get go.
He definitely has a hand in this issue
Re: Saraki Senate Presidency: Tinubu​ Blasts President Buhari by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 11, 2015
Another tanoid source. The other one was opinionriver, this one is post-nigeria.. continue grin grin grin
Re: Saraki Senate Presidency: Tinubu​ Blasts President Buhari by chamboy(m): 2:40pm On Jun 11, 2015
luvmijeje:

Seriously? Do you have any link to this?
even a deaf man knows dis
Re: Saraki Senate Presidency: Tinubu​ Blasts President Buhari by Papasmal(m): 2:41pm On Jun 11, 2015
Any house built with saliva will surely demolish by dew.

Is anyone talking about the chibok girls again?
Re: Saraki Senate Presidency: Tinubu​ Blasts President Buhari by chamboy(m): 2:42pm On Jun 11, 2015
4stylz:

They never listened; northerners don't role like the west and south does; they have their own agenda.. bro lets watch this action film of 4years; it will be interesting
it beta to politicise with north than Southeasterners (didnt u learn anything from baba awolowo)
Re: Saraki Senate Presidency: Tinubu​ Blasts President Buhari by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 11, 2015
[b]The opposition parties hailed those that thwarted PDP’s arrangement and insisted that the national legislators should be allowed to choose their leaders. Exactly four years after, the same ‘treachery’ that once befell the PDP has befallen the ruling APC, albeit the latter has refused to accept the outcome in good faith.

The APC leaders believe that their party decision or rule must take preeminence over any individual political ambition. Section 1(3) of our Constitution says that ’if any other law is inconsistent with the provisions of this Constitution, this Constitution shall prevail ,and that other law shall to the extent of the inconsistency be void ‘.

Section 50 (1) of our Constitution states that there shall be(a) a President and Deputy President of the Senate, who shall be elected by the members of that House from among themselves; (b) a Speaker and a Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives ,who shall be elected by the members of that House from among themselves.

Sequel to this ,the Constitution never empowered any political party to interfere with the process of selecting the leaders of both Houses of our National Assembly.
Emphasis should be laid on the phrase ‘among themselves’.

Our Constitution does not recognize any selection/election or decision by any political party with respect to the election of the leaders of the National Assembly but that the leaders must be elected by the members of the National Assembly themselves.

At this point that APC’s decision is inconsistent with that of our Constitution, which one shall prevail ?
APC has described the emergence of the Senator Bukola Saraki and Yakubu Dogara as totally unacceptable and the highest level of indiscipline and treachery.

I seem to be confused here: Who are treacherous, those who obeyed the sections 1(3) and 50(1) of our Constitution or those who believe that the party constitution/decision should lord it over the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria?

We need a transparent government, and that can only be possible when all the three arms of government function independently, but united in purpose. Our national interest must override any party’s interest at each point in time.
The simple majority of both Houses have spoken and anybody contesting that Is just telling us that section 50 of our constitution cannot be obeyed in this administration.
The principles of Rule of Law should not be recited on the pages of our newspapers; those in government should be seen applying the principles.

Now that the simply majority of the members of the National Assembly has spoken,their collective wishes should be respected and the independence of the National Assembly should not be compromised .
[/b]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: 'he Remains In Our Party' — APC NWC Disowns Hope Uzodinma's 'expulsion / PDP Refutes Bribery Allegations Over Returned Housing Allowance / Jonathan Orders Issuance Of Visas At Airports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.