Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Saraki Corrupt Or Not? Food For Thought. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Corrupt Or Not? Food For Thought. (485 Views)

Atiku To Critics: Prove I Am Corrupt Or Shut Up Forever / Saraki’s Corrupt Hand / LIST: Ministers Who're Allegedly Corrupt Or Have Close Relations With Fraudsters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki Corrupt Or Not? Food For Thought. by obitex83: 8:09am On Jun 11, 2015
Sometimes i wonder how we react to issues in this country. Its about Saraki vs APC. It is obvious that had APC norminated him for the senate president, it wouldn't have been accepted and celebrated.

Simply, the question and uproar would have been APC where is the change? Saraki is corrupt and he would be appearing in court regularly. Same corrupt people, where is the change?

What baffles me is that i am yet to see anybody who has come out to say Saraki is corrupt not even the opposition PDP.
ls Saraki incorruptable now he is the Senate president sponsured by thesame corrupt Atiku and company.
Re: Saraki Corrupt Or Not? Food For Thought. by sunkoye: 8:27am On Jun 11, 2015
Am looking forward to what God want to achieve by allowing him to be SP.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Corrupt Or Not? Food For Thought. by Rosemary216(f): 8:59am On Jun 11, 2015
Even if he appears in court regularly it doesnt move him cos he may appear in front of corrupt ppl who cant crucify him!
Re: Saraki Corrupt Or Not? Food For Thought. by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 11, 2015
obitex83:
Sometimes i wonder how we react to issues in this country. Its about Saraki vs APC. It is obvious that had APC norminated him for the senate president, it wouldn't have been accepted and celebrated.

Simply, the question and uproar would have been APC where is the change? Saraki is corrupt and he would be appearing in court regularly. Same corrupt people, where is the change?

What baffles me is that i am yet to see anybody who has come out to say Saraki is corrupt not even the opposition PDP.
ls Saraki incorruptable now he is the Senate president sponsured by thesame corrupt Atiku and company.
...you are wrong to have said nobody has accused Saraki of not being corrupt. I had written EFCC should dig out the filth on Saraki immediately he was pronounced the Senate President. I share your views. Nigerians cherish corruption than good names. The rest is on EFCC to complete...
Re: Saraki Corrupt Or Not? Food For Thought. by chamboy(m): 9:04am On Jun 11, 2015
He seems to b holy again as he is associating with Pdp nw
Re: Saraki Corrupt Or Not? Food For Thought. by zekki: 9:08am On Jun 11, 2015
obitex83:

Leave Saraki alone. All politicians are corrupt

(1) (Reply)

What Transition Committee, KPMG Recommended To Buhari, By Report / Salaries Of Federal And State Legislators. / Ambode Relives Accountant General Of His Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.