Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,449 members, 7,850,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:27 AM

Thinking Of Coming Home To Nija What Do I Do - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Thinking Of Coming Home To Nija What Do I Do (858 Views)

Nigerians Living Abroad Have To Travel Back Home To Get BVN In Banks?? / Safe Epayment Used By Nigerians At Home To Order Goods From The UK. / Happy New Year! Nija 2011 Cups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thinking Of Coming Home To Nija What Do I Do by Vantaa: 5:29pm On Feb 20, 2009
I have just recently graduated from a European university with a masters degree in primary health care and want to come back home to naija.i was a practicing pharmacist in naija i am a bit lost on what to do or invest in though i do not have much funds. i need urgent suggestions pls
Re: Thinking Of Coming Home To Nija What Do I Do by odejayi200(m): 3:17pm On Jun 26, 2009
i am into oil and gas, if what u have is up to 2.5million naira,u can call me up on 08055051674 and i will link u for oil and gas biz.
Re: Thinking Of Coming Home To Nija What Do I Do by dfamilyman: 10:20pm On Jun 28, 2009
Well,I will advise you to diversify your fund.That is the only way forward.Consider oil,consider stocks and consider forex and an other one.The four cannot fail at the same time using zero-sum law.
Re: Thinking Of Coming Home To Nija What Do I Do by ifyalways(f): 11:19pm On Jun 28, 2009
Get a job first !
U have very limited fund,dont even think of playing gambles with it,u are a professional,get a job first.Get to study and know the Nigerian terrian b4 u jump into the investment train(so u dont lose ur hard earned money u are coming home with).With ur degree,u wud be able to get a well paying job,give dat a trial first.
BTW,did u pratice at Europe after ur degree or u are just fresh out of sch?
Re: Thinking Of Coming Home To Nija What Do I Do by Sirdayor(m): 1:12am On Jun 29, 2009
Hi,
I simply feel the best way to go is to look for a less volatile business or investment to put your money pending the time you will study the terrain to find the right business that will suit your passion.
If you have enough fund to invest in real estate, you will hardly lose your money its a profitable and less volitile.
Don't look into any business that will require constant electricity for now because it may be frustrating.
Welcome back and wishing a good luck.

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed On Turkey Rearing / Customize Your Bags At An Affordable Price. / Get A Truck For Cheap And Start Living Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.