Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,319 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Most South Easterners Made It In Southwest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Most South Easterners Made It In Southwest (1120 Views)

Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army / 14 Safety Tips For South Easterners As They Are Under Military Watch. / 2019: New Power Bloc Takes Shape In Southwest - Daily Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most South Easterners Made It In Southwest by chamboy(m): 9:36am On Jun 11, 2015
D likes of Pat Utomi, Alaba boys, Jim Ovia, don Jazzy, Tony Elumelu, ladipo Boys, late Ralph Uwechue, Chief Andrew Duru,
Re: Most South Easterners Made It In Southwest by Kingspin(m): 10:41am On Jun 11, 2015
Op, You dont know una percularities and vision. U must come to the reality that thou shall not take another man's nature. And somethings are hereditary in any igbo man and u cannot change it leave it with. Find ur own way of life.
Re: Most South Easterners Made It In Southwest by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 11, 2015
chamboy:
D likes of Pat Utomi, Alaba boys, Jim Ovia, don Jazzy, Tony Elumelu, ladipo Boys, late Ralph Uwechue, Chief Andrew Duru,

And most South West look like this

3 Likes

Re: Most South Easterners Made It In Southwest by chiefinalowo: 11:19am On Jun 11, 2015
I don't know why we have always being there for these mischievous ibos sef.

1 Like

Re: Most South Easterners Made It In Southwest by real86(m): 11:29am On Jun 11, 2015
chiefinalowo:
. You are confused.....the igbos made lagos what lagos is today. You should be talking to your Oba to mind his utterances. He is very careless with words.

3 Likes

Re: Most South Easterners Made It In Southwest by tinkinjow: 11:36am On Jun 11, 2015
What's the point?
On the other hand, how many yorubas have made it in Ogun and Ibadan....as the igbos have made in Aba and Onitsha? Stop whining, accept the fact the igbos are making it everwhere even in the Comoros Island.
BTW what's stopping the yorubas from doing same in lagos.
I don't like sounding deriding to any tribe but the yorubas, especially the boys should shade their omo nile and garage mentality.

4 Likes

Re: Most South Easterners Made It In Southwest by theshadyexpress(m): 1:06pm On Jun 11, 2015
chiefinalowo:

shut up, the hardworking easterners only took took advantage of the opportunities u lazy yoruba asses couldn't harness. its just a matter of time before they start naming the street were u live with igbo names.yorubas claim to be brainbox but the so called dumb outsiders came and outsmarted u in your own god forsaken land......shior

3 Likes

Re: Most South Easterners Made It In Southwest by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 11, 2015
chamboy:
Bola Tinubu
Wale Tinubu (Oando)
Femi Otedola (ZENON)
T.Y Danjuma
I.B.B
Obasanjo
etc
All of the above (and more) needed crude oil from non-SW regions to become millionaires (and corrupt).
Re: Most South Easterners Made It In Southwest by chamboy(m): 1:21pm On Jun 11, 2015
imhotep:

Bola Tinubu
Wale Tinubu (Oando)
Femi Otedola (ZENON)
T.Y Danjuma
I.B.B
Obasanjo
etc
All of the above (and more) needed crude oil from non-SW regions to become millionaires (and corrupt).
Wale Tinubu is Dad is Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Brother, The tinubu Family were billionaire way before the discovery of Oil in nigeria.
Obasanjo ex- president non of my business
Otedola's Father was the former Governor of Lagos state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most South Easterners Made It In Southwest by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 11, 2015
chamboy:
Wale Tinubu is Dad is Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Brother, The tinubu Family were billionaire way before the discovery of Oil in nigeria.
Obasanjo ex- president non of my business
Otedola's Father was the former Governor of Lagos state
Story for the gods.
Where will they all be without Oando and Zenon, which depend so much on crude oil
Re: Most South Easterners Made It In Southwest by chamboy(m): 2:15pm On Jun 11, 2015
imhotep:

Story for the gods.
Where will they all be without Oando and Zenon, which depend so much on crude oil
they would still b Wealthy, dey only invested in ur mumu oil

Mr Adeleke has no Oil block buh na Baba Olowo

1 Like

Re: Most South Easterners Made It In Southwest by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 11, 2015
chamboy:
they would still b Wealthy, dey only invested in ur mumu oil

Mr Adeleke has no Oil block buh na Baba Olowo
Tell them to have courage and DE-INVEST in crude oil.
Let us see how long their olowo status will last . . cheesy cheesy
Re: Most South Easterners Made It In Southwest by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 11, 2015
BuddahMonk:

And most South West look like this
More like South West
Re: Most South Easterners Made It In Southwest by chamboy(m): 3:56pm On Jun 11, 2015
imhotep:

Tell them to have courage and DE-INVEST in crude oil.
Let us see how long their olowo status will last . . cheesy cheesy
oil that is dropping like liverpool

(1) (Reply)

Confusion As Buhari’s CSO Overrules ADC, Recalls DSS To Aso Rock / The Secret Behind Deadline For Bvn Registration Shifted To October By Cbn / Buhari’s Govt. After Me Despite How I Helped Them To Power — Dasuki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.