Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,419 members, 7,830,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Desmond Elliot Shares Photo Of His First Sitting At The Lagos House Of Assembly - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Desmond Elliot Shares Photo Of His First Sitting At The Lagos House Of Assembly (51494 Views)

6 Out Of 8 PDP Lagos House Of Assembly Members Defect To APC / Meet Lai-Mohammed's Son 'jubril Folajimi' A Member Of Lagos House Of Assembly / Desmond Elliot & Lagos House Of Assembly Members At US Conference (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Elliot Shares Photo Of His First Sitting At The Lagos House Of Assembly by pupsyd: 12:48pm On Jun 11, 2015
Dont worry i will join you ASAP!
Re: Desmond Elliot Shares Photo Of His First Sitting At The Lagos House Of Assembly by sheymoni(m): 12:51pm On Jun 11, 2015
So na selfie this one go do for house...... we should have stuck with KB, this one is showing "I never ready"sign
Re: Desmond Elliot Shares Photo Of His First Sitting At The Lagos House Of Assembly by ekika(m): 12:55pm On Jun 11, 2015
Re: Desmond Elliot Shares Photo Of His First Sitting At The Lagos House Of Assembly by uchennn: 12:55pm On Jun 11, 2015
Nonsense
Re: Desmond Elliot Shares Photo Of His First Sitting At The Lagos House Of Assembly by ileogbenfidel(m): 12:56pm On Jun 11, 2015
Popori legislator
Re: Desmond Elliot Shares Photo Of His First Sitting At The Lagos House Of Assembly by jvincent(m): 1:02pm On Jun 11, 2015
gud,i dey fel u like fresh air
Re: Desmond Elliot Shares Photo Of His First Sitting At The Lagos House Of Assembly by hob(m): 1:05pm On Jun 11, 2015
This is not nollywood, anyways congrats to u..........Remember your constituency
Re: Desmond Elliot Shares Photo Of His First Sitting At The Lagos House Of Assembly by hob(m): 1:09pm On Jun 11, 2015
if na for babes, dem yapa wey dey come for the assembly at nights... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

midolian:
I hope this guy is not thinking of the fresh free babes he ll be missing in the movie industry grin grin

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Shares Photo Of His First Sitting At The Lagos House Of Assembly by midolian(m): 1:11pm On Jun 11, 2015
hob:
if na for babes, dem yapa wey dey come for the assembly at nights... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

na so sha grin
Re: Desmond Elliot Shares Photo Of His First Sitting At The Lagos House Of Assembly by lovethnosa: 1:16pm On Jun 11, 2015
I never knew desmont elliot is a yoruba man. I tout he was a calabar man. Anyway, congrats to him.
Re: Desmond Elliot Shares Photo Of His First Sitting At The Lagos House Of Assembly by viczing(m): 1:16pm On Jun 11, 2015
Beremx:
congratulations Hon. Desmond Elliott.

Do make the people that elected you proud.

Welcome back from ban

#beremwhileyouwhereonban saraki and dongara teamed up with pdp and became sp and speaker respectively grin cheesy
Re: Desmond Elliot Shares Photo Of His First Sitting At The Lagos House Of Assembly by slicksly11(m): 1:20pm On Jun 11, 2015
Is this fool suppose to be representing people or taking pictures.... Shows how unserious this people are.
Re: Desmond Elliot Shares Photo Of His First Sitting At The Lagos House Of Assembly by gbishman: 1:26pm On Jun 11, 2015
Desmond abi watin be ur name, make u work o. All this pinging pinging must stop,
Re: Desmond Elliot Shares Photo Of His First Sitting At The Lagos House Of Assembly by blackmartial(m): 1:41pm On Jun 11, 2015
why are they having the same hat on?
Re: Desmond Elliot Shares Photo Of His First Sitting At The Lagos House Of Assembly by ajepako(f): 1:52pm On Jun 11, 2015
Good one..

I'm sure that is what the people of surulere voted him for

To take selfies and tweet on social network..

CHANGE...na ni...
Re: Desmond Elliot Shares Photo Of His First Sitting At The Lagos House Of Assembly by mikolo80: 2:01pm On Jun 11, 2015
LAfricana:
And who took the picture

Lagos state house of Assembly, as far as i know, all they do dere is share and rape the state economy embarassed

One Segun, Is the one represent Ikosi Ejirin Epe.. All he does is share money to kings lipsrsealed and snap boreholes up and down

before nko wetin you wan make dem do
how many times you attend ward,lg,senatorial or state meeting

coolchange is here though

not with this attitude of the majority of una(hope buhari is instrumental to changing it)

to desmond, the sky is your starting point, prove yourself worthy of the honorable post.. all of them are dishonorable though, including that afaridon Kuforiji, Pointless aving him represent epe angry

Check out www.africanwatch.net for lastest international Scholarships for Nigerians, and keep tabs with latest happenings in Africa
Re: Desmond Elliot Shares Photo Of His First Sitting At The Lagos House Of Assembly by pBuhari(f): 2:02pm On Jun 11, 2015
congratulations to him
Re: Desmond Elliot Shares Photo Of His First Sitting At The Lagos House Of Assembly by Lexusgs430: 2:21pm On Jun 11, 2015
Princecalm:
make sure you don't forget the people that took you there.

I thought he already gave them sacks of rice, beans, recharge cards etc etc etc
What more do they want or what more are they expecting?
Re: Desmond Elliot Shares Photo Of His First Sitting At The Lagos House Of Assembly by ikorodureporta: 2:42pm On Jun 11, 2015
slicksly11:
Is this fool suppose to be representing people or taking pictures.... Shows how unserious this people are.

How doz selfieing made him a fool or unserious? Even Obama self de do am......
Like sey i b chk, i for chaze dis guy die grin
I beg share more jooor!
Re: Desmond Elliot Shares Photo Of His First Sitting At The Lagos House Of Assembly by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 11, 2015
Now he's living the VIP roles he had played in some movies at a time he was still hustling.
Re: Desmond Elliot Shares Photo Of His First Sitting At The Lagos House Of Assembly by Toks2008(m): 2:45pm On Jun 11, 2015
Why this guy resemble me sef?
Re: Desmond Elliot Shares Photo Of His First Sitting At The Lagos House Of Assembly by Princecalm(m): 2:50pm On Jun 11, 2015
Lexusgs430:

I thought he already gave them sacks of rice, beans, recharge cards etc etc etc
What more do they want or what more are they expecting?
so is that what will serve them for four years?
Re: Desmond Elliot Shares Photo Of His First Sitting At The Lagos House Of Assembly by Princecalm(m): 2:52pm On Jun 11, 2015
huthority01:
Tell him to face biznez and stop foto posting:
he should know better.
Re: Desmond Elliot Shares Photo Of His First Sitting At The Lagos House Of Assembly by olacollinz(m): 2:57pm On Jun 11, 2015
lalasticlala:
https://instagram.com/p/3yMymmOw34/
make sure you work for the people and interest of Nigeria. Please don't work for any godfather.
Re: Desmond Elliot Shares Photo Of His First Sitting At The Lagos House Of Assembly by jeffizy(m): 3:03pm On Jun 11, 2015
midolian:
I hope this guy is not thinking of the fresh free babes he ll be missing in the movie industry grin
I assure u he'll get more. grin

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Shares Photo Of His First Sitting At The Lagos House Of Assembly by skedy1(m): 3:05pm On Jun 11, 2015
Same pix on his inauguration,yetit still made his first pix of his first sitting.ok o!
Re: Desmond Elliot Shares Photo Of His First Sitting At The Lagos House Of Assembly by fairygeh(f): 3:13pm On Jun 11, 2015
Handsome Honorable
Re: Desmond Elliot Shares Photo Of His First Sitting At The Lagos House Of Assembly by Lexusgs430: 3:22pm On Jun 11, 2015
Princecalm:
so is that what will serve them for four years?

Until our people stop collecting things for stomach infrastructure, can they truly hold this polithiefcians accountable!!!!
Re: Desmond Elliot Shares Photo Of His First Sitting At The Lagos House Of Assembly by tessylove2(f): 3:25pm On Jun 11, 2015
Re: Desmond Elliot Shares Photo Of His First Sitting At The Lagos House Of Assembly by bigtt76(f): 3:36pm On Jun 11, 2015
Nor worray, you go soon see movies released such as 'Playboy in Government' grin

paramedic:
Na Pinshure him go snap for there

They better hit the ground asap!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Disturbing Photos ESN Members Killed In Imo State / Aisha Buhari Has Separated From President Buhari - Kemi Olunloyo / Dino Melaye And His Turbaning Outfit At Senate's Plenary Session (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.