Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

When Nigerian Dude Hear Angelina Jolie Is Coming Back To Africa To Adopt Babies - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When Nigerian Dude Hear Angelina Jolie Is Coming Back To Africa To Adopt Babies (59150 Views)

When Nigerian Politicians Hear That Dangote Is The Richest Man In Africa / Hilarious Pic- When Dudes Hear Angelina Jolie Is Coming. / Video: When Nigerian Men Want To Cum During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Nigerian Dude Hear Angelina Jolie Is Coming Back To Africa To Adopt Babies by fm7070: 8:18pm On Jun 11, 2015
Am addicted to this Nairaland oooooooooooo.
Re: When Nigerian Dude Hear Angelina Jolie Is Coming Back To Africa To Adopt Babies by kinibigdeal(m): 8:48pm On Jun 11, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Actually laughed grin nice one Op

What happen to your account?
Re: When Nigerian Dude Hear Angelina Jolie Is Coming Back To Africa To Adopt Babies by Bamz(m): 8:58pm On Jun 11, 2015
brooklyn49:
where are those kids that like making noise abt being on the front page and first to comment this is my third today alone but I see it as no big deal cheesy

You really should get a diaper too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Nigerian Dude Hear Angelina Jolie Is Coming Back To Africa To Adopt Babies by mmmurctiff(m): 9:09pm On Jun 11, 2015
These guys will impregnate Angelina Jolie... Adopt ko baby ni
Re: When Nigerian Dude Hear Angelina Jolie Is Coming Back To Africa To Adopt Babies by butanep(m): 9:23pm On Jun 11, 2015
brooklyn49:
where are those kids that like making noise abt being on the front page and first to comment this is my third today alone but I see it as no big deal cheesy
then you must be jobeless...

... you are even proud of it...

Your mate are using their time to make meaningful life you are here using it to get FTC...

You need counseling...
Re: When Nigerian Dude Hear Angelina Jolie Is Coming Back To Africa To Adopt Babies by tunzzayobami(m): 9:27pm On Jun 11, 2015
Funny dudez
Re: When Nigerian Dude Hear Angelina Jolie Is Coming Back To Africa To Adopt Babies by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 11, 2015
brooklyn49:

They must have grown up.
Re: When Nigerian Dude Hear Angelina Jolie Is Coming Back To Africa To Adopt Babies by dave2meek(m): 9:40pm On Jun 11, 2015
grin
Re: When Nigerian Dude Hear Angelina Jolie Is Coming Back To Africa To Adopt Babies by pwerrymansion(f): 10:30pm On Jun 11, 2015
omenka:
Dang!!!! Babies that could impregnate her on the day of their adoption!! Such capable babies. smiley
. grin I dnt think she'll worry abt that since she's cut out her ovaries wink
Re: When Nigerian Dude Hear Angelina Jolie Is Coming Back To Africa To Adopt Babies by bdbest1(m): 10:47pm On Jun 11, 2015
see their faces...

For your OTG Smartphones flash drive.... Please check my signature.

Re: When Nigerian Dude Hear Angelina Jolie Is Coming Back To Africa To Adopt Babies by Royzevic(m): 10:48pm On Jun 11, 2015
brooklyn49:

Yet u did subtly na same same
Re: When Nigerian Dude Hear Angelina Jolie Is Coming Back To Africa To Adopt Babies by holicalpha(m): 10:56pm On Jun 11, 2015
Houseofglam7:
cheesy
Have you ever used this Moniker "Glamdeevah".??
Re: When Nigerian Dude Hear Angelina Jolie Is Coming Back To Africa To Adopt Babies by kinibigdeal(m): 11:11pm On Jun 11, 2015
fm7070:
Am addicted to this Nairaland oooooooooooo.

Use drugs
Re: When Nigerian Dude Hear Angelina Jolie Is Coming Back To Africa To Adopt Babies by lavenjcrown(m): 11:13pm On Jun 11, 2015
Plz can someone tell me who angelina jolie is?
Re: When Nigerian Dude Hear Angelina Jolie Is Coming Back To Africa To Adopt Babies by otbaba: 11:22pm On Jun 11, 2015
She featured Tomb Raider as Lara Croft.she also featured in Original Sin ,as wife to Antonio Bandaras
quote author=Born2eatPussy post=34669565]Who is Angelina Jolie ??
Here in America we don't know him/her[/quote]
Re: When Nigerian Dude Hear Angelina Jolie Is Coming Back To Africa To Adopt Babies by Marshalee: 11:26pm On Jun 11, 2015
SMH
Re: When Nigerian Dude Hear Angelina Jolie Is Coming Back To Africa To Adopt Babies by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 12, 2015
pretydiva:
So disgusting
but they turned u on joor! Talk true.
Re: When Nigerian Dude Hear Angelina Jolie Is Coming Back To Africa To Adopt Babies by kinibigdeal(m): 12:06am On Jun 12, 2015
shadowgwalker:
but they turned u on joor! Talk true.

Re: When Nigerian Dude Hear Angelina Jolie Is Coming Back To Africa To Adopt Babies by elopee3000(m): 3:19am On Jun 12, 2015
pretydiva:
So disgusting
if one of them nack u akpako now u go shout chineke grin grin
Re: When Nigerian Dude Hear Angelina Jolie Is Coming Back To Africa To Adopt Babies by Houseofglam7(f): 5:52am On Jun 12, 2015
holicalpha:
Have you ever used this Moniker "Glamdeevah".??

No I haven't.
It's been Houseofglam7 all along.
Re: When Nigerian Dude Hear Angelina Jolie Is Coming Back To Africa To Adopt Babies by forandy(m): 6:04am On Jun 12, 2015
Such crap undecided

ON FIRST SIGHT : YUCK embarassed  
Re: When Nigerian Dude Hear Angelina Jolie Is Coming Back To Africa To Adopt Babies by Jennycandy: 7:54am On Jun 12, 2015
Hahaha
Re: When Nigerian Dude Hear Angelina Jolie Is Coming Back To Africa To Adopt Babies by andreernest28(m): 7:54am On Jun 12, 2015
mother fucker ni awon bois e sha
Re: When Nigerian Dude Hear Angelina Jolie Is Coming Back To Africa To Adopt Babies by Jossyroyal1: 8:26am On Jun 12, 2015
brooklyn49:
But u just made similar noise as theirs..
Re: When Nigerian Dude Hear Angelina Jolie Is Coming Back To Africa To Adopt Babies by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 12, 2015
did she sell her womb to become famous?
Re: When Nigerian Dude Hear Angelina Jolie Is Coming Back To Africa To Adopt Babies by ebenholer(m): 12:22pm On Jun 12, 2015
I guess dis fools failed to read through the new well that jolie doesn't need house boys but baby to adopt. They beta accept d fate sey them no born them 4 other place than naija
Re: When Nigerian Dude Hear Angelina Jolie Is Coming Back To Africa To Adopt Babies by ebenholer(m): 12:22pm On Jun 12, 2015
I guess dis fools failed to read through the news well that jolie doesn't need house boys but baby to adopt. They beta accept d fate sey them no born them 4 other place than naija
Re: When Nigerian Dude Hear Angelina Jolie Is Coming Back To Africa To Adopt Babies by holicalpha(m): 2:22pm On Jun 12, 2015
Houseofglam7:

No I haven't.
It's been Houseofglam7 all along.
Oh.... You Kinda look like my future GF....dunno,maybe I'm high.
Re: When Nigerian Dude Hear Angelina Jolie Is Coming Back To Africa To Adopt Babies by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 12, 2015
[quote author=kinibigdeal post=34679919][/quote]grin better don't !!
Re: When Nigerian Dude Hear Angelina Jolie Is Coming Back To Africa To Adopt Babies by kinibigdeal(m): 10:39pm On Jun 12, 2015
shadowgwalker:
grin better don't !!

Your dp though grin
Re: When Nigerian Dude Hear Angelina Jolie Is Coming Back To Africa To Adopt Babies by Nobody: 1:59am On Jun 13, 2015
kinibigdeal:

Your dp though grin
lolcheesy I know say u dey reason to give her doggy.
Re: When Nigerian Dude Hear Angelina Jolie Is Coming Back To Africa To Adopt Babies by kinibigdeal(m): 8:54am On Jun 13, 2015
shadowgwalker:
lolcheesy I know say u dey reason to give her doggy.

lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When You Study Physics In Unn(photo) / When You Wear Your Favourite Outfit But Nobody Is Feeling It (pic) / Meme Collection From Paternity Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.