Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,888 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Where Are The Paypal Gurus In The House, Check This Out... - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Where Are The Paypal Gurus In The House, Check This Out... (1194 Views)

Mybb Gurus In The House Pls Help / Adsense Gurus In The House I Need Help / Gurus In The House I Need Your Honest Reviews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The Paypal Gurus In The House, Check This Out... by Brightscofild(m): 2:16pm On Jun 11, 2015
Honestly am so tired

Almost 2yrs nw dat I open my verified paypal account, but stil I gat notin there, I mean no money, pls I dnt knw if the paypal gurus in d house can give me sm tips on how I can get small change into my verified paypal account here in Nigeria. Pls.

Enough to get mysef a custom domain.

Tnks in advance
Re: Where Are The Paypal Gurus In The House, Check This Out... by Whizzcute(m): 3:23pm On Jun 11, 2015
Brightscofild:

Honestly am so tired

Almost 2yrs nw dat I open my verified paypal account, but stil I gat notin there, I mean no money, pls I dnt knw if the paypal gurus in d house can give me sm tips on how I can get small change into my verified paypal account here in Nigeria. Pls.

Tnks in advance
Guy does it mean you can recieve money to your paypal account?
Re: Where Are The Paypal Gurus In The House, Check This Out... by Brightscofild(m): 4:16pm On Jun 11, 2015
Whizzcute:
Guy does it mean you can recieve money to your paypal account?

Yes
Re: Where Are The Paypal Gurus In The House, Check This Out... by Whizzcute(m): 4:22pm On Jun 11, 2015
Brightscofild:

Yes
ok can you help me with the steps to open an account?
Re: Where Are The Paypal Gurus In The House, Check This Out... by Brightscofild(m): 5:45pm On Jun 11, 2015
Whizzcute:
ok can you help me with the steps to open an account?

Alrit, send me ur email
Re: Where Are The Paypal Gurus In The House, Check This Out... by Whizzcute(m): 6:02pm On Jun 11, 2015
Brightscofild:

Alrit, send me ur email
ok

its weeztunechi@gmail.com
Re: Where Are The Paypal Gurus In The House, Check This Out... by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 11, 2015
Go and work and get Paid. Not sitting down and waiting for your PayPal account to miraculously develop money grin
Re: Where Are The Paypal Gurus In The House, Check This Out... by Whizzcute(m): 6:13pm On Jun 11, 2015
coolsix:
Go and work and get Paid. Not sitting down and waiting for your PayPal account to miraculously develop money grin
ROTFL
Re: Where Are The Paypal Gurus In The House, Check This Out... by Brightscofild(m): 6:14pm On Jun 11, 2015
coolsix:

If u dnt knw wat to say my fwnd sit down!
Nd who is waitin 4 a miracle, do u knw hw many online program dat av got into nd yet no payment. Nonsense!
Re: Where Are The Paypal Gurus In The House, Check This Out... by Brightscofild(m): 6:28pm On Jun 11, 2015
Whizzcute:
ok

its weeztunechi@gmail.com
Check ur mail box
Re: Where Are The Paypal Gurus In The House, Check This Out... by Whizzcute(m): 7:58pm On Jun 11, 2015
Brightscofild:

Check ur mail box
thanks, it's telling me to check my entries
Re: Where Are The Paypal Gurus In The House, Check This Out... by Brightscofild(m): 8:52pm On Jun 11, 2015
Whizzcute:
thanks, it's telling me to check my entries

Dat means ur input ar nt correct. Check nd go tru it thoroughly.
Re: Where Are The Paypal Gurus In The House, Check This Out... by Jdesigns(m): 10:05pm On Jun 11, 2015
coolsix:

Candid advise, but bros u harsh oh grin

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Paypal Gurus In The House, Check This Out... by Whizzcute(m): 4:22am On Jun 12, 2015
Brightscofild:

Dat means ur input ar nt correct. Check nd go tru it thoroughly.
i ve been cross-checking it o but still the same reply
Re: Where Are The Paypal Gurus In The House, Check This Out... by Brightscofild(m): 7:12am On Jun 12, 2015
Whizzcute:
i ve been cross-checking it o but still the same reply

check ur postal code nd mk sure it match wit ur region/ Nationality
Re: Where Are The Paypal Gurus In The House, Check This Out... by Jdesigns(m): 7:40am On Jun 12, 2015
Brightscofild:

Honestly am so tired

Tnks in advance

First of all are u sure the problem is with the paypal acct itsef. Is the paypal a nigeria paypal acct or anoda country registered paypal acct.

From there we get no if it the paypal that is not receiving funds or its the online biz that is not paying.
Re: Where Are The Paypal Gurus In The House, Check This Out... by Brightscofild(m): 8:02am On Jun 12, 2015
Jdesigns:

First of all are u sure the problem is with the paypal acct itsef. Is the paypal a nigeria paypal acct or anoda country registered paypal acct.

From there we get no if it the paypal that is not receiving funds or its the online biz that is not paying.

Its a Nigeria paypal nd functioning well, am just kinda surprise why I avnt received any tin @ all wit all d affiliated programs,advert, referral etc.
Re: Where Are The Paypal Gurus In The House, Check This Out... by Whizzcute(m): 9:35am On Jun 12, 2015
Brightscofild:

check ur postal code nd mk sure it match wit ur region/ Nationality
ok i'll check

Can we chat on whatsapp?
Re: Where Are The Paypal Gurus In The House, Check This Out... by Jdesigns(m): 9:55am On Jun 12, 2015
Brightscofild:

Its a Nigeria paypal nd functioning well, am just kinda surprise why I avnt received any tin @ all wit all d affiliated programs,advert, referral etc.

Guy, u are on a very long tine, u can neva receive fund with a naija paypal acct cos it isn't allowed receive funds, and that's why all ur effort is fruitless.

U nid anoda country paypal acct to be able to receive fund, its either u open it or follow the other method, which is:

To open a fresh email address specifically for paypal funds and in the godaddy payment option, you select paypal account and use the just opened email address as your paypal acct details.

With dis wen someone pays into that email address via paypal you would receive a mail from paypal in that mailbox that you wre sent a paypal fund and u should open an account to receive the fund, you den need to look for pips dat buy paypal funds lik the exchangers and give dem your email address to add to their paypal acct email info, once dis is done they will receive the fund on ur behalf. Also once they get the fund you have to tell dem to delete your email address from their paypal acct.

You continue this circle once u continue to receive paypal funds.

I hope this helps

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Paypal Gurus In The House, Check This Out... by Brightscofild(m): 11:11am On Jun 12, 2015
Whizzcute:
ok i'll check
Can we chat on whatsapp?
Re: Where Are The Paypal Gurus In The House, Check This Out... by Brightscofild(m): 11:13am On Jun 12, 2015
Jdesigns:

Guy, u are on a very long tine, u can neva receive fund with a naija paypal acct cos it isn't allowed receive funds, and that's why all ur effort is fruitless.

U nid anoda country paypal acct to be able to receive fund, its either u open it or follow the other method, which is:

To open a fresh email address specifically for paypal funds and in the godaddy payment option, you select paypal account and use the just opened email address as your paypal acct details.

With dis wen someone pays into that email address via paypal you would receive a mail from paypal in that mailbox that you wre sent a paypal fund and u should open an account to receive the fund, you den need to look for pips dat buy paypal funds lik the exchangers and give dem your email address to add to their paypal acct email info, once dis is done they will receive the fund on ur behalf. Also once they get the fund you have to tell dem to delete your email address from their paypal acct.

You continue this circle once u continue to receive paypal funds.

I hope this helps

Tnks so much.
Am gr8ful.
Re: Where Are The Paypal Gurus In The House, Check This Out... by Whizzcute(m): 11:24am On Jun 12, 2015
Brightscofild:

ok see you there
Re: Where Are The Paypal Gurus In The House, Check This Out... by Jdesigns(m): 1:14pm On Jun 12, 2015
Brightscofild:

Tnks so much.
Am gr8ful.

You welcome boss

(1) (Reply)

Get Special Web Skills In Joomla,wordpress,open Cart, And Php Now!!! / Please How Do I Receive Money Online / 10 Best Programming Languages To Learn In 2019 (for Job & Future)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.