Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Photo: See Cute Photo Of V.P Osinbajo Away From The Security Meeting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: See Cute Photo Of V.P Osinbajo Away From The Security Meeting (6257 Views)

Was Kimo, Rivers Police Commissioner Sleeping During A Security Meeting? Photo / Ambode Bashed For 'Embarrassing' V.P Osinbajo On Instagram (Photo) / Photos: Was V.P Osinbajo Scolding Gov. Ambode In This Photo? (2) (3) (4)

Photo: See Cute Photo Of V.P Osinbajo Away From The Security Meeting by elbinmanny(m): 6:55pm On Jun 11, 2015
This is a cute picture of Nigerian Vice President Prof. Yemi Osinbajo in an office alone. Just decided to share .
Please give this photo a name grin

Re: Photo: See Cute Photo Of V.P Osinbajo Away From The Security Meeting by snazzy5050(m): 6:55pm On Jun 11, 2015
embarassed waiting for the God's of war grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Photo: See Cute Photo Of V.P Osinbajo Away From The Security Meeting by Iamoilprince(m): 6:59pm On Jun 11, 2015
All what this ppl re doing to me daris God oooo..lol

Re: Photo: See Cute Photo Of V.P Osinbajo Away From The Security Meeting by finestiyke(m): 6:59pm On Jun 11, 2015
Lmao, Commissioner Osunbade!!!

22 Likes

Re: Photo: See Cute Photo Of V.P Osinbajo Away From The Security Meeting by Mekybliss(f): 6:59pm On Jun 11, 2015
I think he was lock out. AGAIN

20 Likes

Re: Photo: See Cute Photo Of V.P Osinbajo Away From The Security Meeting by Emenahagos02(m): 7:00pm On Jun 11, 2015
Red tie,white shirt,black jacket,50shades of grey and a black shoe

Re: Photo: See Cute Photo Of V.P Osinbajo Away From The Security Meeting by alberto2k(m): 7:00pm On Jun 11, 2015
snazzy5050:
embarassed waiting for the [size=70]God's of war[/size] grin grin grin grin grin

Busted tongue

Re: Photo: See Cute Photo Of V.P Osinbajo Away From The Security Meeting by CountDracula(m): 7:01pm On Jun 11, 2015
Ahhhh! Dis vice president post was a mistake

Re: Photo: See Cute Photo Of V.P Osinbajo Away From The Security Meeting by snazzy5050(m): 7:01pm On Jun 11, 2015
alberto2k:

Busted tongue
Ftc in a bit tongue

Making it 5 ftc a day grin
Re: Photo: See Cute Photo Of V.P Osinbajo Away From The Security Meeting by elbinmanny(m): 7:02pm On Jun 11, 2015
Our commissioner be like " na me be this?" cry

Re: Photo: See Cute Photo Of V.P Osinbajo Away From The Security Meeting by realtestament(m): 7:02pm On Jun 11, 2015
Oh! Very cute indeed...

#as cute as OBJ abi undecided

Re: Photo: See Cute Photo Of V.P Osinbajo Away From The Security Meeting by ahaika23: 7:03pm On Jun 11, 2015
Make him de mop Aso rock na, that are na work.

Re: Photo: See Cute Photo Of V.P Osinbajo Away From The Security Meeting by Emenahagos02(m): 7:04pm On Jun 11, 2015
Seun gave me your Cup, come and carry it.
snazzy5050:

Ftc in a bit tongue

Re: Photo: See Cute Photo Of V.P Osinbajo Away From The Security Meeting by snazzy5050(m): 7:05pm On Jun 11, 2015
Emenahagos02:
Seun gave me your Cup, come and carry it.
Where is it grin

Did u know am actually getting paid if I clock 5 ftc today undecided
Re: Photo: See Cute Photo Of V.P Osinbajo Away From The Security Meeting by forgiveness: 7:06pm On Jun 11, 2015
Is the posture intentional or coincidental?
Re: Photo: See Cute Photo Of V.P Osinbajo Away From The Security Meeting by alberto2k(m): 7:06pm On Jun 11, 2015
snazzy5050:

Ftc in a bit tongue

If e reach 5 fp make lekinz win Mr. Nairaland and make Iamkingzlee surprise everyone by coming 2nd place tongue

btw. . . who ftc don help

Re: Photo: See Cute Photo Of V.P Osinbajo Away From The Security Meeting by StevenJay01(m): 7:06pm On Jun 11, 2015
I Don laff tire sote I shit for pant. Nigerians can make cheese out of kola

Re: Photo: See Cute Photo Of V.P Osinbajo Away From The Security Meeting by snazzy5050(m): 7:07pm On Jun 11, 2015
alberto2k:

If e reach 5 fp make lekinz win Mr. Nairaland and make Iamkingzlee surprise everyone by coming 2nd place tongue

Watch
Re: Photo: See Cute Photo Of V.P Osinbajo Away From The Security Meeting by iamkingzlee(m): 7:07pm On Jun 11, 2015
alberto2k:

lol. Evening bro :-)
Re: Photo: See Cute Photo Of V.P Osinbajo Away From The Security Meeting by lekinz(m): 7:08pm On Jun 11, 2015
alberto2k:

Heehehehehe grin grin grin .... Boss !!!
Re: Photo: See Cute Photo Of V.P Osinbajo Away From The Security Meeting by Ohammadike: 7:09pm On Jun 11, 2015
Oga commissioner

Re: Photo: See Cute Photo Of V.P Osinbajo Away From The Security Meeting by Emenahagos02(m): 7:09pm On Jun 11, 2015
I don't know but now I've known, I wey see nko? grin
snazzy5050:

Where is it grin

Did u know am actually getting paid if I clock 5 ftc today undecided
Re: Photo: See Cute Photo Of V.P Osinbajo Away From The Security Meeting by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 11, 2015
Mocking this man isn't necessary, instead we should at least respect him by virtue of the office he's in. because the day buhari dies, this man will have the biggest last laugh.

Re: Photo: See Cute Photo Of V.P Osinbajo Away From The Security Meeting by oshyno(m): 7:13pm On Jun 11, 2015
Dis man sef. Upon say ur petit u come put hand 4 jaw come cross leg like person wey dem sack for work.
Everytin about dis man dey show say e no get liver. Confidence na zero.

LMAO. The other time it was standing at buhari waist pointing finger like primary skul pupil.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: See Cute Photo Of V.P Osinbajo Away From The Security Meeting by omenka(m): 7:14pm On Jun 11, 2015
This picture only demonstrates one thing; that the people around the vice president and perhaps the president are highly compromised.

Re: Photo: See Cute Photo Of V.P Osinbajo Away From The Security Meeting by alberto2k(m): 7:14pm On Jun 11, 2015
iamkingzlee:
lol. Evening bro :-)

Evening Kingslayer. . . we haven't been seeing your Campaigners na cry
Re: Photo: See Cute Photo Of V.P Osinbajo Away From The Security Meeting by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 11, 2015
God is Good. All the time angry
Re: Photo: See Cute Photo Of V.P Osinbajo Away From The Security Meeting by Ohammadike: 7:19pm On Jun 11, 2015
JohnnySins:
Mocking this man isn't necessary, instead we should at least respect him by virtue of the office he's in. because the day buhari dies, this man will have the biggest last laugh.
But when you guys where calling sambo dumbo and samboriboo you didn't remember that the office of VP is to be respected

Commissioner osunbade

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: See Cute Photo Of V.P Osinbajo Away From The Security Meeting by Ohammadike: 7:19pm On Jun 11, 2015
Keneking:
God is Good. All the time angry
The lord is good

Re: Photo: See Cute Photo Of V.P Osinbajo Away From The Security Meeting by FastShipping: 7:21pm On Jun 11, 2015
omenka:
This picture only demonstrates one thing; that the people around the vice president and perhaps the president are highly compromised.

And you fell for this? This picture has been in circulation since last year.

Re: Photo: See Cute Photo Of V.P Osinbajo Away From The Security Meeting by FastShipping: 7:23pm On Jun 11, 2015
LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE

This picture has been in circulation since last year. I am about to dig it out now.

The picture by op is mischievous one.

Pictures below were taken same day with picture by the TANoid that created this thread.

In my third picture, same table with the picture by the lying op.

Re: Photo: See Cute Photo Of V.P Osinbajo Away From The Security Meeting by Trut(m): 7:24pm On Jun 11, 2015
Na laff I com to laff grin grin

Suicide Bombers Kill At Least Three In Borno / Boko Haram Leader, Shekau Flaunts His Suv’s, Declares Caliphate, Shows Scenes Of / Very Graphic Picture Of Dead Boko Haram Member