Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Atiku Abubakar Held Meeting With Segun Agbaje,akpabio And Others (photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Held Meeting With Segun Agbaje,akpabio And Others (photos) (70307 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Meets With Mike Ozekhome ,To Sue Vanguard & Others (Photos) / Osinbajo Held Meeting With SANs For 5 Hours, Before Insisting On Keeping Magu / Akon With Osibanjo, Obasanjo, Elumelu And Others (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Held Meeting With Segun Agbaje,akpabio And Others (photos) by barbstee(m): 6:25am On Jun 12, 2015
When yourboard of trustee cannot be trusted,itshightime apc leaders see beyond their nose.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Held Meeting With Segun Agbaje,akpabio And Others (photos) by hamzyluv(m): 6:31am On Jun 12, 2015
faroukfahima:

Former VP Atiku and Chairman of the APC BOT today held meetings with PDP big wigs

They include Jimi agbaje, akpabio, imoke and others

It is instructive to note that Atiku also heard an audience with Saraki soon after he emerged the Senate president in controversy circumstances.

http://www.forumspotz.net/atiku-abubakar-held-meeting-with-jimi-agbajeakpabio-and-others-photos/

lalasticlala, Ishilove
KINDLY CHECK THE BACKGROUND TELEVISION DATE AND copyright..... just 2014 .....
Re: Atiku Abubakar Held Meeting With Segun Agbaje,akpabio And Others (photos) by ama123(f): 6:35am On Jun 12, 2015
I dey laff
Re: Atiku Abubakar Held Meeting With Segun Agbaje,akpabio And Others (photos) by lastpage: 6:58am On Jun 12, 2015
Jorussia:
.If Atiku wants to declare for PDP,he should do so now,without any further delay.As a former VP, i believe he is bigger than this hide and seek game that he is currently playing. He still nurses presidential ambition and there is no way he will get it in APC,because God is going to preserve PMB with good health to complete 2 tenures of eight years.Atiku move to PDP now,and don't distract Mr .president with your "politrickings"

Atiku is NEVER and will NEVER be a Presidential material.

He was made a V.Pee.... by selection. It was OBJ that was the real "ballot paper".

No party will ever field Atiku as their Presidential candidate otherwise, they know the result will be resounding loss!

Atiku is just NOT SELLABLE to Voters.

He can maradona as much as he likes, the best he can get is a political appointment. Finish.

Having said that, l think a few MODERATORS on Nairaland are being used to cause disaffection in the polity.
Seun needs to call this his Mods to order otherwise, if the authorities decide to hold him responsible (which he will be, like Murdoch of Sun Newspaper) for the misinformation and outright sabotage being posted as "headlines" by his Mods, he wont find it funny at all o!
"Those who live in glass house should not throw stones".

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Held Meeting With Segun Agbaje,akpabio And Others (photos) by modath(f): 7:06am On Jun 12, 2015
agabaI23:
Aww, we shall see. I am praying for better Nigeria. Irrespective of who is there. I doubt babaonechance is the messiah. I will be watching his appointments. If he doesn't give fashiola a pivotal role, the little hope I have will evaoprate. Prof will be relegated to background and they have started.

Talking about direction, its two weeks down and babaonechance is running a directionless government. I will like to swallow my words about him. I am not like APC guys that will never acknowledge anything good as long as it doesn't favour their party. Wow, 1993.... Good one

Did you miss the info that the original contractors that built the kd refinery are already in the country? Ph refinery to restart ops? Agabs, its cool not to like baba but why rush and make a mess of things when the senate that will screen the list are not even settled yet... Let's be objective in our hate.

Fashola is going to be one of the engine rooms of this govt and contrary to what TANoids are "sharing" cheesy on breakingtimes & other such trash platforms, prof hasn't been relegated, security is not his forte, you've forgotten prof is a pastor and a peace maker? He doesn't have the heart for such hard and savage stuff..

Who do you think has been working on the haliburton scam ressurection? wink

I'm not a card carrying member of a party and can't ever see myself being one (I can't be loyal in the midst of bullshit) but I know someone who knows someone that knows how things really go down...

Thanks for having faith in Nigeria, this country will rise again.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Held Meeting With Segun Agbaje,akpabio And Others (photos) by encubed(m): 7:21am On Jun 12, 2015
faroukfahima:

Former VP Atiku and Chairman of the APC BOT today held meetings with PDP big wigs

It is instructive to note that Atiku also heard an audience with Saraki soon after he emerged the Senate president in controversy circumstances.

http://www.forumspotz.net/atiku-abubakar-held-meeting-with-jimi-agbajeakpabio-and-others-photos/

lalasticlala, Ishilove

That's not Jimi Agbaje. Thats Segun Agbaje his younger brother(GTBank MD)

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Held Meeting With Segun Agbaje,akpabio And Others (photos) by gfullmoon(m): 7:28am On Jun 12, 2015
It's obvious that Atiku is softening the PDP ground for possible contest against APC in 2019 using PDP.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Held Meeting With Segun Agbaje,akpabio And Others (photos) by Koroaso: 7:43am On Jun 12, 2015
lastpage:

Atiku is NEVER and will NEVER be a Presidential material.

He was made a V.Pee.... by selection. It was OBJ that was the real "ballot paper".

No party will ever field Atiku as their Presidential candidate otherwise, they know the result will be resounding loss!

Atiku is just NOT SELLABLE to Voters.

He can maradona as much as he likes, the best he can get is a political appointment. Finish.

Having said that, l think a few MODERATORS on Nairaland are being used to cause disaffection in the polity.
Seun needs to call this his Mods to order otherwise, if the authorities decide to hold him responsible (which he will be, like Murdoch of Sun Newspaper) for the misinformation and outright sabotage being posted as "headlines" by his Mods, he wont find it funny at all o!
"Those who live in glass house should not throw stones".

Lastpage!

*******YOU ARE A JOKER IF AUTHORITIES COME AFTER SEUN I WILL PERSONALLY SPONSOR SEUN'S WEBPAGE FROM NETHERLAND AND I WILL TAKE THE AUTHORITIES TO HAGUE ICC FOR VIOLATION OF FREEDOM OF SPEECH*********

YOU THINK ANYONE IS SCARED OF THE AUTHORITIES??
CAN THEY INTIMIDATE 2 MILLION PEOPLE...Lol
Re: Atiku Abubakar Held Meeting With Segun Agbaje,akpabio And Others (photos) by Mization(m): 7:44am On Jun 12, 2015
faroukfahima:

lalasticlala, Ishilove

Op, that's Segun Agbaje in the second picture with Atiku, An MD @ GTB.

Jim Ovia, Chairman of Zenith bank also paid him a courtesy visit.

Re: Atiku Abubakar Held Meeting With Segun Agbaje,akpabio And Others (photos) by gbengus26(m): 8:05am On Jun 12, 2015
Atiku is a Political prostitute that desperate for power.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Held Meeting With Segun Agbaje,akpabio And Others (photos) by simpleseyi: 8:11am On Jun 12, 2015
gbengus26:
Atiku is a Political prostitute that desperate for power.

We all know that such prostitutes end their lives with sexually politically transmitted diseases.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Held Meeting With Segun Agbaje,akpabio And Others (photos) by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 12, 2015
Why did APC give the position of BOT Chair to Atiku? See how he is romancing with those Nigerians rejected.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Held Meeting With Segun Agbaje,akpabio And Others (photos) by emmymoore(m): 8:15am On Jun 12, 2015
The sent pics is SEGUN Agbaje of GTBank with his over staff. Can u not see the gtbank logo on the document held by someone in the background.? Pls please correct info OP.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Held Meeting With Segun Agbaje,akpabio And Others (photos) by mynamewilfred(m): 8:30am On Jun 12, 2015
This is real politics. PMB wake up, it's time to wake up now!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Held Meeting With Segun Agbaje,akpabio And Others (photos) by sweetpotatoes: 8:49am On Jun 12, 2015
That picture is not jimi agabje ohhhh.
That is a picture of his younger brother segun agabje MD of Guaranty Trust Bank.
also look at the picture u will see the guy at the door holding a book that has the gtbank logo .

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Held Meeting With Segun Agbaje,akpabio And Others (photos) by benitwater(m): 9:19am On Jun 12, 2015
so we are still in 2014?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Held Meeting With Segun Agbaje,akpabio And Others (photos) by morefire: 9:30am On Jun 12, 2015
faroukfahima:

lalasticlala, Ishilove

but wait now this isnt Jimi Agbaje but Segun who is the MD of Gtbank...

so oga something is wrong
Re: Atiku Abubakar Held Meeting With Segun Agbaje,akpabio And Others (photos) by godwin120alex: 9:39am On Jun 12, 2015
Hahahaah@APC
Re: Atiku Abubakar Held Meeting With Segun Agbaje,akpabio And Others (photos) by ekefre4(m): 10:02am On Jun 12, 2015
20bc:
Wow, why is the TV in the background saying ©2014.. Op are you ®etarded or you are just high because of the cheep weed you bought.....Stop spreading fake news
the program dey jst showed was produced in 2014.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Held Meeting With Segun Agbaje,akpabio And Others (photos) by alsudaes1(m): 10:52am On Jun 12, 2015
Dollyak:
Like play like play, this guy is trying to slip into presidency.

e no go happen
Re: Atiku Abubakar Held Meeting With Segun Agbaje,akpabio And Others (photos) by nickxtra(m): 10:57am On Jun 12, 2015
Oga, these pictures are of a meeting in 2014. stop decieving people with your fabricated and stale stories.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Held Meeting With Segun Agbaje,akpabio And Others (photos) by Osyfellaini(f): 12:14pm On Jun 12, 2015
I see Senator Akpabio and Jimi Agbaje dumping the PDP for the people’s party APC. Anyway with Atiku on your side, Your dreams will become reality, Just drop your PDP gabbages and embrace #Change.
sai Turaki Adamawa our true democrat.
God bless Nigeria and the people’s party(APC). smiley
Re: Atiku Abubakar Held Meeting With Segun Agbaje,akpabio And Others (photos) by Osyfellaini(f): 12:19pm On Jun 12, 2015
Atiku has done nothing wrong as far as I'm concerned.
The Senators and House of Assembly Members just made their choice and I will advice Tinubu and the other APC leaders feeling betrayed to respect that and keep calm after all Senator Saraki and Hon. Dogara are Apc members. Democracy is here for good and the era of godfather-ism is over.
God bless the people's party(APC).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Another Girl Narrowly Escapes Being Lynched In Sokoto- Pic And Video / Nigerian Flag Designer, Taiwo Akinkunmi: Then And Now (Photos) / US reacts to the postponement of Nigeria General Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.