Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Nigerian Trekking To Abuja For Buhari Declared Missing - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Trekking To Abuja For Buhari Declared Missing (1408 Views)

31-year-old Lady Declared Missing In Agege Area Of Lagos. See Photo / Young Lady Declared Missing In Kano After Leaving Her Home In. Photos / UNILAG Student Declared Missing After A Party With A Man Found Dead (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Trekking To Abuja For Buhari Declared Missing by Adesiji77: 8:18pm On Jun 11, 2015
The police in the north western Nigerian state of Bauchi on Thursday declared missing, a middle-aged man who left on foot to Abuja, to attend the swearing-in ceremony of President Muhammadu Buhari.

According to a statement from DSP Haruna Mohammed, Bauchi Police Command’s spokesperson, Nurudeen Maimako, a resident of Dass town in Bauchi state, left his town on May 15 to Abuja, but has not been seen since then.

“ On the 3/6/2015 at about 11:15am,one Muhammadu Hussaini ,male, of Dass town, reported at Dass Divisional Police Headquarters, that on 15/5/2015 at about 6.00am,his son, one Nuruddeen Maimako, male and 38 years, left Dass on Foot Solidarity to attend the swearing in ceremony of President Muhammadu Buhari in Abuja.

“Since then, his whereabouts is not known and all efforts made to locate him proved abortive.

“The last contact he (father) had with Maimako was when he (son) informed them that he was in Jos, Plateau State.

“Particulars of the son are: 1.50 metres tall, Jarawa by tribe, light in complexion and speaks English and Hausa fluently.

Members of the public who know his whereabouts are to report at the nearest Police Station, or contact his father through GSM no 07051789119,” said the statement.

The man who triggered the trekking for Buhari craze was Suleiman Hashimu. He trekked from Lagos to Abuja. Others trekked from Yola, Kano or Kaduna to Abuja.

http://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2015/06/11/nigerian-trekking-to-abuja-for-buhari-declared-missing/
Re: Nigerian Trekking To Abuja For Buhari Declared Missing by CR77(f): 8:20pm On Jun 11, 2015
Picture pls

Good for the jobless man tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Trekking To Abuja For Buhari Declared Missing by LAfricana(m): 8:20pm On Jun 11, 2015
he's probably somewhere saving his face... to treck from there to Abuja na small thing undecided

I pray he gets found though

check my signature wink
Re: Nigerian Trekking To Abuja For Buhari Declared Missing by xmileeasy: 8:20pm On Jun 11, 2015
The man lost his map en route Abuja, e no go to allow villager to trek alone o
Re: Nigerian Trekking To Abuja For Buhari Declared Missing by xmileeasy: 8:21pm On Jun 11, 2015
CR77:
Booking space too
Re: Nigerian Trekking To Abuja For Buhari Declared Missing by Opiosko: 8:21pm On Jun 11, 2015
Buhari is badluck to his fans and Nigeria. God please help the missing man to find his way back home.
Re: Nigerian Trekking To Abuja For Buhari Declared Missing by Sirnuel: 8:21pm On Jun 11, 2015
Is it the swearing in that happened decades ago or is there another one upcoming??

Why didn't the family members go to the police earlier.

Anyways,
I pray he is found in perfect health condition and all his body parts intact.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Trekking To Abuja For Buhari Declared Missing by unitysheart(m): 8:21pm On Jun 11, 2015
Lol. Na who send am. But seriously I pray he is found.
Re: Nigerian Trekking To Abuja For Buhari Declared Missing by mhizpeaarl(f): 8:21pm On Jun 11, 2015
Myb he has been consumed by a hungry lion.
Re: Nigerian Trekking To Abuja For Buhari Declared Missing by tlops(m): 8:22pm On Jun 11, 2015
ok! Please enough of this trekkings!
Re: Nigerian Trekking To Abuja For Buhari Declared Missing by tunjidj3: 8:22pm On Jun 11, 2015
ok
space book
Re: Nigerian Trekking To Abuja For Buhari Declared Missing by CR77(f): 8:22pm On Jun 11, 2015
lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
xmileeasy:

Booking space too

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Trekking To Abuja For Buhari Declared Missing by CR77(f): 8:23pm On Jun 11, 2015
I pray he will not be fine so that others will learn from it
unitysheart:
Lol. Na who send am. But seriously I pray he is found.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Trekking To Abuja For Buhari Declared Missing by igweome: 8:23pm On Jun 11, 2015
What of his selfphone call him
Re: Nigerian Trekking To Abuja For Buhari Declared Missing by salvatore007(m): 8:23pm On Jun 11, 2015
Lolz... grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Laffin in Swahili...

Serves d jobless mofo ryt....

I pray dey find him...
Re: Nigerian Trekking To Abuja For Buhari Declared Missing by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 11, 2015
Toh. But hu dey send dem on dis trekking activity? Do dey even check their status (health wise) weda dey be fit or not to trek?
Re: Nigerian Trekking To Abuja For Buhari Declared Missing by Jennydoris(f): 8:24pm On Jun 11, 2015
I pray they find him alive.

And am sure this incident will stop all prospective trekkers.
Re: Nigerian Trekking To Abuja For Buhari Declared Missing by CR77(f): 8:25pm On Jun 11, 2015
Nope
Jennydoris:
I pray they find him alive.

And am sure this incident will stop all prospective trekkers.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Trekking To Abuja For Buhari Declared Missing by xmileeasy: 8:28pm On Jun 11, 2015
CR77:
lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
A whole space bookers police officer is booking space too grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Trekking To Abuja For Buhari Declared Missing by CR77(f): 8:32pm On Jun 11, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
xmileeasy:

A whole space bookers police officer is booking space too grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Trekking To Abuja For Buhari Declared Missing by Jennydoris(f): 8:45pm On Jun 11, 2015
CR77:
Nope

Why nope?
Re: Nigerian Trekking To Abuja For Buhari Declared Missing by enoqueen: 8:51pm On Jun 11, 2015
Now all of them go enter house.
Re: Nigerian Trekking To Abuja For Buhari Declared Missing by Yustash001(m): 11:24pm On Jun 11, 2015
Gobe.....
Re: Nigerian Trekking To Abuja For Buhari Declared Missing by Babyboy1986(m): 11:45pm On Jun 11, 2015
For where still dem no go learn
enoqueen:
Now all of them go enter house.
Re: Nigerian Trekking To Abuja For Buhari Declared Missing by KoredeBellosMum(f): 11:51pm On Jun 11, 2015
Re: Nigerian Trekking To Abuja For Buhari Declared Missing by BaddieKay(f): 6:54am On Jun 12, 2015
Now they'll all rest...
Re: Nigerian Trekking To Abuja For Buhari Declared Missing by wokemzine: 8:19pm On Jun 13, 2015
cheesy
Sirnuel:
Is it the swearing in that happened decades ago or is there another one upcoming??

Why didn't the family members go to the police earlier.

Anyways,
I pray he is found in perfect health condition and all his body parts intact.
Re: Nigerian Trekking To Abuja For Buhari Declared Missing by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 13, 2015
Space booked cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Confusion In Ekiti As Goat Delivers A Human Like Being... / Names Of Victims In The Paris Attack (pics) / (photo) See What A Woman Did To Her Son For Stealing N5000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.