Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,496 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Buhari:the Thief On My Left Or The Thief On My Right - Which Should I Sacrifice? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari:the Thief On My Left Or The Thief On My Right - Which Should I Sacrifice? (614 Views)

BREAKING NEWS!!! Obasanjo Drops Strong Warning To Buhari – The Game Is Gradually / Nigerian Political Ideologies: Left Or Right Winged Or Nothing? / Senate Crisis: Saraki’s Loyalists Beg Buhari: The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari:the Thief On My Left Or The Thief On My Right - Which Should I Sacrifice? by cuteboy2: 10:00pm On Jun 11, 2015
Now that we hear Diezani is opening up and naming names of those who scammed the nation of billions of dollar in fuel subsidy money.

Which of these oil cabal thieves should Buhari sacrifice? They both funded his campaigns heavily.

Re: Buhari:the Thief On My Left Or The Thief On My Right - Which Should I Sacrifice? by emmyagi(m): 10:06pm On Jun 11, 2015
Sacrifice Both and Non
Re: Buhari:the Thief On My Left Or The Thief On My Right - Which Should I Sacrifice? by cuteboy2: 10:36pm On Jun 11, 2015
emmyagi:
Sacrifice Both and Non

How

(1) (Reply)

Senators Express Mixed Reactions Over Pay Review / Mugabe Slams Buhari At African Union Summit / Controversy Over Obasanjo, Saraki Secret Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.