Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,191 members, 7,839,050 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

How To Make Money Online In Nigeria As Online Shopping Mall's Affiliate - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money Online In Nigeria As Online Shopping Mall's Affiliate (649 Views)

IMF Affirms Nigeria As Africa’s Biggest Economy!!! / Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos / 3 Major Shipping Lines Quit Nigeria As Freight Rates & Trade Volume Crashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Online In Nigeria As Online Shopping Mall's Affiliate by donlet(m): 10:27pm On Jun 11, 2015
Hi, have you being looking way for a way to make money online in nigeria but no success? Making passive income online is easy and simple for people that have already crack the code. In this article i will like to show you how you can also take advantage of the next big thing happenning in the online shopping industry. Before now most shopping has been done in the conventional market and stores until the advent of the online shopping site. But what is the good news here for you? you can become and affiliate of all these online shopping site and refer buyers to them. Once you make a sale you get a commission off that sale. This is sweet and how this works is that when people list their products on online shopping site, they will pay the online shopping mall a percentage of the amount made on the sale ranging from 5% and over. So lets do the maths, assumming you refer a customer that buys a product worth N150,000.00, then you the affiliate get about 3% and the online shopping mall take about 2% so the 3% of that sale is about N4,500 if you can sell about 3 of this products everyday for 30days you will be making N405,000 justing for just directing customer to where they can buy their favourite products. I cann' t stress this enough this is the simplest money you can make online. But where will you get traffic to make sure you make atleast 3sales daily to make your desired amount with less amount of work. Then you can send " interested" to 08132637237 to get complete guide on how to make a stable passive income online daily. as a matter of fact you don' t need more than 30mins to 1 hour daily to set everything and you wait for sales to start comming in. I will take you by the hand and show you exactly what ads are converting well and products that can quickly earn you alot of commission. This method works and you will surely make money with this method, even if you have not done any online business before. Also i will show you how to avoid some costly mistakes you can make on ads that can eat into your profits. The complete guide is going for N2,500 So individuals should send interested to 08132637237 now, to get more info. P.S this is for action takers only. First 20 people get my unannounced bonus and once i get 20 people i will increase the prrice of this guide. So to your success

(1) (Reply)

Palm Oil Resaling Business In Any Part Of Norther State / Nigerian Naira Drops Down Again, $1 = N230 / A Millionaire Is Idle And Still Looking For A Job!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.