Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

From Progressive To Transformer...which Way Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / From Progressive To Transformer...which Way Nigeria? (554 Views)

Governor Yahaya Bello Commissions A Transformer As His First Project in Kogi.PIC / Abuja Transformer Explodes, Kills Pregnant Woman, Five Others / Ambode Replaces 58-year Old Transformer In Palmgroove - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

From Progressive To Transformer...which Way Nigeria? by jibsai(m): 11:54pm On Jun 11, 2015
From Barcanista to BASTARDista ... U posted that (below) in the past...Now u have changed tune...Soon u will start another solo practise of your madness...How u manage to get attention here on NL lately self is embarrassing... undecided

barcanista:
Due to the rising number of deceptive and hypocritical threads by the "Transformers" (PDP) on nairaland with the aim of maligning the personality, character, integrity and deeds of General Muhammadu Buhari GCFR, I Barcanista openly challenge promoters of such threads to a public debate for Nairalanders to judge whether or not General Muhammadu Buhari was a Patriot, a fine Gentleman, an astute administrator, a statesman or he is what the "Transformers" (PDP) paint him to be.

The Debate shall bother on:
1. 2011 Post-Election Violence
2. His Political Statements Since 2001
3. Boko Haram Insurgency
4. His Anti-Corruption Crusade and War Against Indiscipline
5. His Performance as Head of State, Minister, NNPC Chairman and PTF Chairman
6. His Educational and Professional Qualifications aka Certificate Issue
7. His Democratic tendencies
8. His eligibility to stand for 2015 election.... And any other related subject.

I hope this open challenge will be welcomed by the pro-Jonathan faction on nairaland. I assure Nairalanders and guests that I will maintain civility, and will neither use derogatory terms against fellow debaters nor officers of the Jonathan's government.

In anticipation, I await acceptance from the "Transformers" (PDP).

cc:
"Transformers" (PDP): Idumose Phockphockman Ceo4eva Seun Ngwakwe Firefire Mogidi Collynzo9 Constomized13 Sincere9gerian Jmaine Tomakint Toharqa Anonimi Stebell and others (Sorry I can't type every moniker)

Progressives: laykorn NgeneUkwenu Caseless Omenka CaptainAmerica1 Rawani Donphilopus TundeAjani Alphaoscar jomoh egift caseless cleverly arewafederation OrlandoOwoh keneking Obiagelli Beremx Jarus and others (Sorry I can't type every moniker)
Re: From Progressive To Transformer...which Way Nigeria? by frankyychiji(f): 12:13am On Jun 12, 2015
If you HATE Barcanista but watch everything he does, read and make comments on his posts, feel a volcanic surge of adrenaline whenever you hear his name, ADMIT IT, YOU A FAN!!!
Re: From Progressive To Transformer...which Way Nigeria? by frankyychiji(f): 8:27am On Jun 13, 2015
Jibsai what happened nah? Why did none of your e-rats answer when you called? Hahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills 37 In Borno / Nairabet In Trouble / Why The Sudden Militarization Of The Nation's Seat Of Power (structures Around)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.