Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,905 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

(prayer Of St Eusebius, 3rd Century) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / (prayer Of St Eusebius, 3rd Century) (700 Views)

Reverend Father Dances With Masquerade At St Paul's Feast In Anambra (photos) / Pope Francis Caught Sneaking Leftovers To A False God At Back Door Of St. Peter’ / I Have Met God: Edited: Eusebius Is The One I Thought Was God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(prayer Of St Eusebius, 3rd Century) by Immaangel(f): 5:36am On Jun 12, 2015
(Prayer of St Eusebius, 3rd century)
May I be no man's enemy, and may I be the
friend of that which is eternal and abides. May I
never quarrel with those nearest me: and if I do,
may I be reconciled quickly. May I love, seek, and
attain only that which is good. May I wish for all men's happiness and envy none. May I never
rejoice in the ill-fortune of one who has wronged
me. When I have done or said what is wrong,
may I never wait for the rebuke of others, but
always rebuke myself until I make amends. May I
win no victory that harms either me or my opponent. May I reconcile friends who are angry
with one another. May I never fail a friend who is
in danger. When visiting those in grief may I be
able by gentle and healing words to soften their
pain. May I respect myself. May I always keep
tame that which rages within me. May I accustom myself to be gentle, and never be angry
with people because of circumstances. May I
never discuss who is wicked and what wicked
things he has done, but know good men and
follow in their footsteps.Amen. #Immaangel

(1) (Reply)

Watch: Pastor Paul Enenche’s Wife Bans Hugging, Pecking In Dunamis Church / Christian Whatsapp Users Enter Here / Which Of The Religions Are You Likely To Choose in this context

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.