Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,312 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Let Us Call A Spear, A Spear Muslim Are Not Terrorists - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Let Us Call A Spear, A Spear Muslim Are Not Terrorists (960 Views)

LET US REASON TOGETHER / Iran FM Zarif On New York Times OP: "Let Us Rid The World Of Wahhabism" / Muslims Ain't Terrorists?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Us Call A Spear, A Spear Muslim Are Not Terrorists by AbdulAdam56(m): 5:57am On Jun 12, 2015
LET US CALL A SPEAR, A SPEAR
Their are bad Muslims just as their bad Christians. A bad muslim does not make Islam a bad religion terrorism does not have religion. Come to think of it. In the HISTORY of the world, who has KILLED
maximum INNOCENT
human beings
1) "Hitler"
Do you know who he was
He was a Christian, but media will never call
Christians terrorists.
2) "Joseph Stalin called as Uncle Joe".
He has killed 20 million human beings including
14.5 million were starved to death.
Was he a Muslim
3) "Mao Tse Tsung (China)"
He has killed 14 to 20 million human beings.
Was he a Muslim
4) "Benito Mussolini (Italy)"
He has killed 400 thousand human beings.
Was he a Muslim
5) "Ashoka" In Kalinga Battle
He has killed 100 thousand human beings.
Was he a Muslim
6) Embargo put by George Bush in Iraq,
1/2 million children
has been killed in Iraq alone!!! Imagine these
people are never called terrorists by the media.
Why
Today the majority of the non-muslims are
afraid
by hearing the words "JIHAD".
Jihad is an Arabic word which comes from root
Arabic word "JAHADA" which means "TO STRIVE"
or "TO STRUGGLE" against evil and for justice. It
does not
mean killing innocents.
The difference is we stand against evil, not with
evil".
You still think that ISLAM is the problem
1. The First World War, 17 million dead
(caused by non-Muslim).
2. The Second World War, 50-55 million dead
(caused by non-Muslim).
3. Nagasaki atomic bombs 200000 dead
(caused by non-Muslim).
4. The War in Vietnam, over 5 million dead
(caused by non-Muslim).
5. The War in Bosnia/Kosovo, over 5,00,000 dead
(caused by non-Muslim).
6. The War in Iraq (so far) 12,000,000 deaths
(caused by non-Muslim).
7. Afghanistan, Iraq, Palestine, Burma etc
(caused
by non-Muslim).
8. In Cambodia 1975-1979, almost 3 million
deaths (caused by non-Muslim).
"MUSLIMS ARE NOT TERRORISTS
Re: Let Us Call A Spear, A Spear Muslim Are Not Terrorists by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 12, 2015
Nice one bro AbdulAdam56, but do you know that no matter what you say, they will still call us TERRORIST. If you bother about what they call you, it's gonna eat you up inside and you might loose your faith. It once happened to me, I learned to ignore whatever they say about Muslim and Islam in general since when I was 11yrs old.

Just hold on and ignore what so ever they call us. You will have the last laugh

1 Like

Re: Let Us Call A Spear, A Spear Muslim Are Not Terrorists by ArcBoB: 9:14am On Jun 12, 2015
Salam,
Even some ignorant muslim condemn fellow brother practising sunnah. Here in my area they see beard and trouser above ankle as being misguided. They indirectly help those stereotyping islam
May Allah subhana wata'lla Guide us Ameen

1 Like

Re: Let Us Call A Spear, A Spear Muslim Are Not Terrorists by AbdulAdam56(m): 11:38pm On Jun 12, 2015
ArcBoB:
Salam,
Even some ignorant muslim condemn fellow brother practising sunnah. Here in my area they see beard and trouser above ankle as being misguided. They indirectly help those stereotyping islam
May Allah subhana wata'lla Guide us Ameen
amen o bro

1 Like

Re: Let Us Call A Spear, A Spear Muslim Are Not Terrorists by tit(f): 8:44pm On Jun 14, 2015
aye, aye.
but most terroriste are moslim.

(1) (Reply)

.. / Fatwa On Blowjobs. Is It Permitted For My Wives To Give Me blowj0b As A Muslim? / Funny Video Of Little Girl Who Refused To Wear A Hijab Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.