Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,219 members, 7,860,390 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:23 AM

Blood Is Not Family.! True/false.? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Blood Is Not Family.! True/false.? (1093 Views)

How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day / How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? / Experienced Ppl,are These Pregnancy/delivery Myths True/false? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blood Is Not Family.! True/false.? by Nobody: 5:59am On Jun 12, 2015
This is a short story of a brother who beat up his one and only sister mercilessly because she had no money to give to him during his child's birthday party.

How do you describe such relationship between the two of them?

How can she overcome such Trauma?

Will she ever forgive him?

Can she ever look at him without remembering the incident?

How does one cope with such relative?

Kindly put her through on what to do.

Thank you.!
Re: Blood Is Not Family.! True/false.? by Nobody: 7:08am On Jun 12, 2015
sister 1st of all your brother is not a bad person, uve lived with him 4rm childhood and u shud know by now that he has a problem(anger problem) it happens to both male and female, what u or the family should do is to take him to a pastor bcaus he needs deliverance and counselling (JESUS is the only way) and after that u will see that he will apologise to u and the love will make u 4get all d trauma. "let LOVE lead.
Re: Blood Is Not Family.! True/false.? by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 12, 2015
I hope you are right!

sweetorgasm:
sister 1st of all your brother is not a bad person, uve lived with him 4rm childhood and u shud know by now that he has a problem(anger problem) it happens to both male and female, what u or the family should do is to take him to a pastor bcaus he needs deliverance and counselling (JESUS is the only way) and after that u will see that he will apologise to u and the love will make u 4get all d trauma. "let LOVE lead.
Re: Blood Is Not Family.! True/false.? by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 12, 2015
Lizabeth25:
I hope you are right!

D spirit of GOD is always right
Re: Blood Is Not Family.! True/false.? by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 12, 2015
Are you the spirit of God

sweetorgasm:
D spirit of GOD is always right

1 Like

Re: Blood Is Not Family.! True/false.? by freecocoa(f): 11:38am On Jun 12, 2015
sweetorgasm:
How is he not a bad person? He did something bad and that has earned him a spot on the list of bad people, till he redeems himself.

OP for starters, your brother is crazy and needs to see a psychiatrist and the relationship you both have is not a healthy one, he needs to have his issues sorted out and then every other thing follows.

I hope he didn't injure you in the course of the beating, try and forgive him though.
Re: Blood Is Not Family.! True/false.? by ifyalways(f): 11:42am On Jun 12, 2015
Blood is family for me oo. Nothing can change that. . .familal ties,love and bond. kiss kiss

Unfortunately, some people are not so blessed or fortunate.I have no advisory for them as I havent been there.
Re: Blood Is Not Family.! True/false.? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 12, 2015
Thanks but no be me the thing happen to. She's a friend and after the whole gist, she asked me those questions.! I just didn't know what to say.

ifyalways:
Blood is family for me oo. Nothing can change that. . .familal ties,love and bond. kiss kiss

Unfortunately, some people are not so blessed or fortunate.I have no advisory for them as I havent been there.
Re: Blood Is Not Family.! True/false.? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 12, 2015
I pray you don't experience what this person did.!

ifyalways:

Re: Blood Is Not Family.! True/false.? by rudebouy: 12:25pm On Jun 13, 2015
Yes oh! Blood is not always family oh! Its a heart issue.

My elder brother went to ma father's property, collected all d rents from d tenants and used it to buy a car and love-vendor himself up. Meanwhile my father was on the sick bed while all dis was happening.

Wot do u call dat? Family or wot?

Bull.shit!

Blood is not family!

1 Like

Re: Blood Is Not Family.! True/false.? by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 15, 2015
like seriously? ah!

So many things are happening. You need to see the way my friend's brother bounced on his sister (my friend) because money she refused to give to him not because she had it and she's not giving but because she truly didnt have it as at when he wanted it!

rudebouy:
Yes oh! Blood is not always family oh! Its a heart issue.

My elder brother went to ma father's property, collected all d rents from d tenants and used it to buy a car and love-vendor himself up. Meanwhile my father was on the sick bed while all dis was happening.

Wot do u call dat? Family or wot?

Bull.shit!

Blood is not family!
Re: Blood Is Not Family.! True/false.? by rudebouy: 12:18pm On Jun 15, 2015
Lizabeth25:
like seriously? ah!

So many things are happening. You need to see the way my friend's brother bounced on his sister (my friend) because money she refused to give to him not because she had it and she's not giving but because she truly didnt have it as at when he wanted it!

Experience has tot me dat human beings are capable of anytin. U cant vouch for anybody. Blood ort.
Re: Blood Is Not Family.! True/false.? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 15, 2015
its true.

hope your dad is better now?

rudebouy:

Experience has tot me dat human beings are capable of anytin. U cant vouch for anybody. Blood ort.
Re: Blood Is Not Family.! True/false.? by rudebouy: 2:34pm On Jun 15, 2015
Lizabeth25:
its true.

hope your dad is better now?

He is improving sha. We are just managing his health small small. He will get beta with time.
Re: Blood Is Not Family.! True/false.? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 15, 2015
The title of your thread is a bit different from the content.
As you would forgive other people who upset you, forgive your brother. and it would be wise to put him at arms length.

To your topic, Family is not blood at all. The fact that you are related to someone by blood doesn't mean they love or care about you.
Infact, Maple syrup is thicker than blood but does that mean pancakes are more important than family?
This idea of shared blood denoting a family
bond is as absurd as thinking a priest
pronouncing two people as married can forge a real union between them.

We have sperm banks now, you can pay a surrogate to have a baby for you, you can adopt a baby.

In truth a family is what you make it. It is made strong, not by number of heads watching tv in the sitting room or dinning at the dinner table but by the memories you share, by the commitment of time, caring, and love
you show to one another.

When I see grown siblings have issues, I wonder what kind of family they came from. More importantly, their parents.

N.B. Family to me is the nuclear setting. Other people you are related to by blood outside this nuclear setting, are relatives.

1 Like

Re: Blood Is Not Family.! True/false.? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 15, 2015
Joavid:
The title of your thread is a bit different from the content.
As you would forgive other people who upset you, forgive your brother. and it would be wise to put him at arms length.

To your topic, Family is not blood at all. The fact that you are related to someone by blood doesn't mean they love or care about you.
Infact, Maple syrup is thicker than blood but does that mean pancakes are more important than family?
This idea of shared blood denoting a family
bond is as absurd as thinking a priest
pronouncing two people as married can forge a real union between them.

We have sperm banks now, you can pay a surrogate to have a baby for you, you can adopt a baby.

In truth a family is what you make it. It is made strong, not by number of heads watching tv in the sitting room or dinning at the dinner table but by the memories you share, by the commitment of time, caring, and love
you show to one another.

When I see grown siblings have issues, I wonder what kind of family they came from. More importantly, their parents.

N.B. Family to me is the nuclear setting. Other people you are related to by blood outside this nuclear setting, are relatives.

I love you!
Re: Blood Is Not Family.! True/false.? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 15, 2015
SirChotas:

I love you!
smiley
Re: Blood Is Not Family.! True/false.? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 15, 2015
By God grace, he will.

rudebouy:

He is improving sha. We are just managing his health small small. He will get beta with time.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Proper To Be In The Same Profession With Your Spouse?? / Warning: Robbers Now Using Egg To Rob Victims! / Man Chases Away His 4 Albino Children And Wife..after Calling Them A Curse (phot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.