Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Ashley Madekwe Goes Naked To Promote Reebok Trainers - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ashley Madekwe Goes Naked To Promote Reebok Trainers (1832 Views)

Chelsea Legend Ashley Cole And Joe Cole Make Glorious Return To Blues(photo) / Can Marcos Alonso Fill The Void Left By Ashley Cole's Exit At The Bridge? / I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ashley Madekwe Goes Naked To Promote Reebok Trainers by DAVECENA(m): 6:28am On Jun 12, 2015
Ashley Madekwe is a nigerian-british actress, her dad
is Nigerian-Swiss while her mum is British. Ashley is
best known for her role as social climber Ashley
Davenport on the ABC drama series Revenge. The 31
year old actress is the new face of Reebok and for the
campaign shoot, she posed completely naked, wearing
nothing except a pair of trainers.

source: http://ipokenose.com/ashley-madekwe-goes-naked-to-promote-reebok-trainers/?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

Re: Ashley Madekwe Goes Naked To Promote Reebok Trainers by INTROVERT(f): 6:29am On Jun 12, 2015
cheesy
Re: Ashley Madekwe Goes Naked To Promote Reebok Trainers by Nobody: 6:36am On Jun 12, 2015
I like the attire she rocked in the first picture, and I like her pose in the last picture.
First picture attire+ last picture pose would have been the killer.
My opinion+some 300000 NL guys too.
Re: Ashley Madekwe Goes Naked To Promote Reebok Trainers by sheguy(m): 6:42am On Jun 12, 2015
All dis girls with #2 breast should cover up joor.
Re: Ashley Madekwe Goes Naked To Promote Reebok Trainers by jantofubu(m): 7:20am On Jun 12, 2015
INTROVERT:
cheesy
she fine but u fine pass am... cheesy
Re: Ashley Madekwe Goes Naked To Promote Reebok Trainers by INTROVERT(f): 7:20am On Jun 12, 2015
jantofubu:
she fine but u fine pass am... cheesy

Can't you see how fair she is and how dark I am.... please stop flatering grin
Re: Ashley Madekwe Goes Naked To Promote Reebok Trainers by jantofubu(m): 7:31am On Jun 12, 2015
INTROVERT:

Can't you see how fair she is and how dark I am.... please stop flatering grin
do u think it was a joke when they said _ black is beautiful?_
Re: Ashley Madekwe Goes Naked To Promote Reebok Trainers by Masculity(m): 8:47am On Jun 12, 2015
The first pic is she feeling cold Why did she fold her hand. She could have open up to proof her civilization. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Stake Small, Win Big!! / I Suffered A Lot When I Had To Face Messi As A Coach – Valverde / Neymar Vs Cavani: PSG President Reveals Cause Of Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.