Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,502 members, 7,850,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:18 AM

Dear Men, What Do You Guys Do With This? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dear Men, What Do You Guys Do With This? (1782 Views)

You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. / Dear Men Will You Marry This Beautiful Women With Lot Of Muscles (photos) / Dear Men The Body On Video Vixen Kimberly Emore Is A Bomb Lekwa Ukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Men, What Do You Guys Do With This? by morereb10: 7:06am On Jun 12, 2015
A worker was caught in his office with this! What do you men do with this? - See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/06/dear-men-what-do-you-guys-do-with-this.html#sthash.LKr67tPQ.dpuf

cc lalasticlala ishilove

Re: Dear Men, What Do You Guys Do With This? by HungerBAD: 7:07am On Jun 12, 2015
A can of beer? you drink it of course.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Men, What Do You Guys Do With This? by INTROVERT(f): 7:07am On Jun 12, 2015
What's that?
Re: Dear Men, What Do You Guys Do With This? by Fabdedon(m): 7:08am On Jun 12, 2015
morereb10:
A worker was caught in his office with this! What do you men do with this? - See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/06/dear-men-what-do-you-guys-do-with-this.html#sthash.LKr67tPQ.dpuf

cc lalasticlala ishilove
we use it to polish out shoe sad
Re: Dear Men, What Do You Guys Do With This? by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 12, 2015
INTROVERT:
What's that?

Everywhere I go I see you. Come lemme whisper to you what that stuff is used for.
Re: Dear Men, What Do You Guys Do With This? by mrwonlasewonie: 8:03am On Jun 12, 2015
They use it to wanc op . They are too ashamed to own up so I've spilled it . It's a intimacy gadget or more like a dummy v@gyna men can play or wanc with behind closed doors grin

especially for those who don't have money to get a lady's attention and the omo mummy men grin
Re: Dear Men, What Do You Guys Do With This? by sinaj(f): 8:11am On Jun 12, 2015
gregzone:

Everywhere I go I see you. Come lemme whisper to you what that stuff is used for.

ssssshh! u wana spoil her

u gat nice eyes. me likey smiley
Re: Dear Men, What Do You Guys Do With This? by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 12, 2015
INTROVERT:
What's that?
find it on google
Re: Dear Men, What Do You Guys Do With This? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 12, 2015
wink
sinaj:

ssssshh! u wana spoil her

u gat nice eyes. me likey smiley
Thanks gorgeouswink
Me like your eyes too.
Your siggy got my attention.
Re: Dear Men, What Do You Guys Do With This? by morereb10: 11:30pm On Jun 12, 2015
cc lalasticlala
Re: Dear Men, What Do You Guys Do With This? by ucee1994(m): 12:28pm On Jun 13, 2015
dats d pocket pu##y ;Ddats d pocket pu##y
Re: Dear Men, What Do You Guys Do With This? by Harwehroh1(f): 12:36pm On Jun 13, 2015
Never seen dis b4.... Looks lyk an artificial *** toy... #jst saying

(1) (Reply)

Angry Georgina Onuoha Calls This Lady A Monkey, Here Is Why (photo) / North West And Penelope Disick Twirl Around A Salsa Class With The Kardashians / Can It Be True, That Lil Kesh Has A Baby Mama?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.