Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Jackie Appiah Visits Victims Of Ghana Flood & Gas Explosion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jackie Appiah Visits Victims Of Ghana Flood & Gas Explosion (23794 Views)

Tonto Dikeh And Jackie Appiah Pictured Together On A Flight / Jackie Appiah Looks Unrecognisable In Makeup Photo, Stuns In Gele / Jackie Appiah Pictured With Her Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jackie Appiah Visits Victims Of Ghana Flood & Gas Explosion by topeorekoy(m): 7:40am On Jun 12, 2015
Ghollywood actress Jackie Appiah visited children and victims of the Ghana flood and gas explosion that threw the country into mourning a few days ago.

She shared photos from the visit on social media while urging the nation to help the victims.

She wrote:

jackieappiah: So yesterday I decided to visit the Children & victims who were affected by the flood/gas explosion at the 37 Military hospital and donated cash and several items to the victims and after visited Nima a suburb of Accra where I interacted with the flood victims and also did the same donation. You should have seen the smile on their faces it was priceless #SupportGhFloodsVictims

https://instagram.com/p/3yU1rLNp2K/?taken-by=jackieappiah

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jackie Appiah Visits Victims Of Ghana Flood & Gas Explosion by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 12, 2015
Yeye people

See them they too like to dey show up

No need of the press now

Unto say u dash people gift,

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jackie Appiah Visits Victims Of Ghana Flood & Gas Explosion by mizzochocinco: 8:06am On Jun 12, 2015
I love Jackie Appiah kiss

9 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah Visits Victims Of Ghana Flood & Gas Explosion by sinaj(f): 8:14am On Jun 12, 2015
Wooow... she is kind smiley

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jackie Appiah Visits Victims Of Ghana Flood & Gas Explosion by pretydiva(f): 9:37am On Jun 12, 2015
Dats nice of her

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jackie Appiah Visits Victims Of Ghana Flood & Gas Explosion by oluwadamilolah(f): 9:40am On Jun 12, 2015
Great woman

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jackie Appiah Visits Victims Of Ghana Flood & Gas Explosion by folalek(f): 10:12am On Jun 12, 2015
youngestfool:
Yeye people

See them they look like show up

All d gift no reach 1m
which one u do learn to appreciate

12 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah Visits Victims Of Ghana Flood & Gas Explosion by LAfricana(m): 12:45pm On Jun 12, 2015
she try...

And the flood in Ghana was totally avoidable... The drainage system in the arear was poor..

RIP to the deceased, and quick recovery to those recuperating lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jackie Appiah Visits Victims Of Ghana Flood & Gas Explosion by izuch(m): 12:46pm On Jun 12, 2015
Nice

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah Visits Victims Of Ghana Flood & Gas Explosion by VickyRotex(f): 12:46pm On Jun 12, 2015
Nice one Jackie.

May your purse never run dry.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jackie Appiah Visits Victims Of Ghana Flood & Gas Explosion by folabayo1(f): 12:48pm On Jun 12, 2015
That's wat makes an actress good not just playing nude roles....

2 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah Visits Victims Of Ghana Flood & Gas Explosion by eipreel(f): 12:48pm On Jun 12, 2015
nice one...naija actresses una dey watch so undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jackie Appiah Visits Victims Of Ghana Flood & Gas Explosion by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 12, 2015
How many Nigerian artists can replicate same feat with such punctuality? *inface I don vex*
Re: Jackie Appiah Visits Victims Of Ghana Flood & Gas Explosion by maxayuba2: 12:48pm On Jun 12, 2015
Unilever Nigeria Plc is recruiting Oprators, new Slot Available.

A few new positions are now available for businesses interested in partnering with with Unilever, with specific focus on Lipton Project. They are recruiting Operators who will help drive their growth agenda and ensure that they reach more consumers in Lagos and Ibadan.
interested Candidates should meet some basic requirements.

For more information , please read this instructions carefully .......

To Apply,
1. Visit this post on unilever Facebook page click>>>> https://m.facebook.com/UnileverCareersNigeria/photos/a.226638377385930.47607.211664098883358/844848612231567/?type=1&theater

2. Like the post,

3. Request for full details on how to apply for this slot offered by Unilever on the comment box and we would send you a personal message with details on this opportunity. Lipton is a product produced by Unilever makers of ( Omo, Lux, Sunlight, Lifebouy, Dove, Vaseline, Lipton , BlueBand, Knorr, Ryco, Vaseline etc..

NOTE: YOU MUST FIRST LIKE THE POST AFTER CLICKING THIS LINK BEFORE WE CAN SEND YOU FULL DETAILS OF THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY.
https://m.facebook.com/UnileverCareersNigeria/photos/a.226638377385930.47607.211664098883358/844848612231567/?type=1&comment_id=850116738371421&_rdr

Re: Jackie Appiah Visits Victims Of Ghana Flood & Gas Explosion by Holyfield1(m): 12:48pm On Jun 12, 2015
It's really disheartening when I see enemies of progress saying this is just a show off knowing fully well that they can't even give a dime of their's to help
Jackies keep it up a kind hearted and virtuous woman is the kinda woman we want nd not all those nollywood prostitutes buying clothes worth millions nd not caring about people who find it soooo difficult to feed a day

Jackie I love you!

Meanwhile, can you marry my father?......You'd be a good mum I believe

3 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah Visits Victims Of Ghana Flood & Gas Explosion by Slymonster(m): 12:49pm On Jun 12, 2015
nicee
Re: Jackie Appiah Visits Victims Of Ghana Flood & Gas Explosion by fpeter(f): 12:49pm On Jun 12, 2015
how can you give a grown girl toy alphabets what will biscuits and indomie do for these people in their plights?
Re: Jackie Appiah Visits Victims Of Ghana Flood & Gas Explosion by maxayuba2: 12:49pm On Jun 12, 2015
Re: Jackie Appiah Visits Victims Of Ghana Flood & Gas Explosion by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 12, 2015
I no wan talk wetin dey my mind because people fit tackle me.
Re: Jackie Appiah Visits Victims Of Ghana Flood & Gas Explosion by hackerboogey: 12:50pm On Jun 12, 2015
Re: Jackie Appiah Visits Victims Of Ghana Flood & Gas Explosion by Chiefpriest1(m): 12:51pm On Jun 12, 2015
Nice one. Some might call it a publicity stunt, but at least some victims benefited from the stunt
Re: Jackie Appiah Visits Victims Of Ghana Flood & Gas Explosion by Agbalanze(m): 12:52pm On Jun 12, 2015
youngestfool:
Yeye people

All d gift no reach 1m

How much have u given?

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah Visits Victims Of Ghana Flood & Gas Explosion by Holyfield1(m): 12:54pm On Jun 12, 2015
eipreel:
nice one...naija actresses una dey watch so undecided
Abi na
Re: Jackie Appiah Visits Victims Of Ghana Flood & Gas Explosion by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 12, 2015
dickrider:
[size=14pt] undecided
I LOVE BIG DICKS cool[/size]
Stop behaving like an olosho

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah Visits Victims Of Ghana Flood & Gas Explosion by DzTzl(f): 1:00pm On Jun 12, 2015
softysparky:
I no wan talk wetin dey my mind because people fit tackle me.
talk jhor sad sad
Re: Jackie Appiah Visits Victims Of Ghana Flood & Gas Explosion by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 12, 2015
DzTzl:
talk jhor sad sad
Lol make I drink water first.
Re: Jackie Appiah Visits Victims Of Ghana Flood & Gas Explosion by Litmus: 1:11pm On Jun 12, 2015
Good on her...now, how many Nigerian celebs have visited displaced people camps in the North East? Instead, i read some character called Basket Mouth leaking misguided criticism....

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah Visits Victims Of Ghana Flood & Gas Explosion by Lashbeat(m): 1:12pm On Jun 12, 2015
youngestfool:
Yeye people

All d gift no reach 1m
which one you don use competiate the family of the rat u kill last night Rubbish person @least she took a Bold step

(1) (2) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim And Angela Okorie Engage In A Dance-off In Owerri (video) / "Try Buy Sense For London Bros" - Masterkraft Slams Oyemykke Over Banky W / Maheeda: My Parents Abandoned Me As A Baby And I Never Knew Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.