Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,871 members, 7,956,283 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:07 AM

Osinbajo Will Shine Soon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Will Shine Soon (674 Views)

Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum / FFK: If Anything Happens To Buhari, Osinbajo Will Take Over, Nothing Will Happen / 5 Top Decisions Osinbajo Will Take In Buhari’s Absence - Politicsngr.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo Will Shine Soon by Metrofox(m): 9:19am On Jun 12, 2015
I can't help but look on in with disgust at the manner in which some riff-raffs have been denigrating our very intelligent and resourceful vice president. Don't worry his time is coming, he'll rise and shine like a phoenix. Remember the ghost worker we once had there was far worse than this, just watch out for sound law reforms and economic policies. *watch this space*

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Will Shine Soon by Wealthyone: 10:09am On Jun 12, 2015
You are right. He was not sidelined during the Security meetings, he had other things to attend to. Moreover, the constitutional functions and duties of a VP is not to compete or outsmart his boss. Buhari is an ex-general, he knows alot about security and i believe Osinbajo will perform when it comes to economy issues and the likes.

The pple that started this are known and they will surely be put to shame.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Will Shine Soon by madamoringo(f): 10:39am On Jun 12, 2015
Th people denigrating VP Osinbajo are Ibos, for the most part! Ibos have lost for more than 45 years now and counting, under GEJ they ingratiated themselves to power on a GEJ that was made by a Yoruba (OBJ), Save Nigeria Group, Bakare, etc. GEJ being too du.ll took the bait, ran a sectional government and was booted out, and another duo promoted by Yorubas a long time before anyone could believe it was possible, before anyone else could catch the vision of the future (Buhari & Osinbajo) were promoted by Tinubu & his mostly Yoruba lieutenants for the sake of national unity. Today, this same government could be in power for the next 16 years if they perform well, so it is conceivable that Ibos are bitter and angry as usual. They think their noise making means shaite, but no one is listening to their BS. Hence watch as they latch into any issue about Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, APC, etc and paint a grim picture of anything that is at best innocuous and of no consequence!

I supported Saraki as Senate President from the beginning, this was as at the first day of APC winning the elections but member of his own party and leadership know him in person and more closely than any one of us, including me who does not live in Nigeria! This throws up some element of apprehension as to why, because their must be a reason or reasons! Rather than being cautious Ibos jump on th disorder foisted on a system when a section of the senators and house of rep broke ranks with their own party thinking it hurts the Yoruba or Tinubu or APC. Tinubu knows that Bukola Saraki is a Yoruba man, despite Ibos attempts to paint a different picture, yet the party thought it better to support another party man from the NE. Today, the same Yorubas they are busy attacking are in the top percentage of the most senior leadership positions in the country: VP, Senate President and Deputy Speaker! Bukola Saraki will not do Ibos any special favours except of course, hopefully lead the senate properly, do good by the majority of Nigerians and be loyal to Nigeria! How does this help buhahahafra? The VP Osinbajo if APC does well is in prime position to be the next president and has at least risen higher than any Ibo in the past 30 years! I hope Buhari & Osinbajo fashion out a good working arrangement that will benefit everyone and Nigeria, he surely has areas of knowledge and expertise Buhari does not have and I hope this knowledge and experience is deployed where it really counts.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Taming The Tribalist / Graphic Photos Of Jos Bomb Blast / BREAKING: Chaos In Osogbo As Thugs Disrupt Protest Against Aregbesola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.