Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,839 members, 7,817,480 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

We Need To Confess Our Sins - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Need To Confess Our Sins (663 Views)

7 Sins That Lead To Self-destruction: Christians Must Avoid. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Need To Confess Our Sins by iz2much: 12:08pm On Feb 21, 2009
If u know yourself self as a sinner who is sort of his grace Please tell Him You're Sorry and Read These,

LORD JESUS, I HAVE SINNER AND COME SORT OF YOUR GLORY, AM NOT WORTHY TO BE CALLED YOUR SON, I CONFESS MY SINS AND I PRAY U COME AND TAKE ME BACK AS YOUR LOST BUT FOUND SON.MAKE ME WHOLE AGAIN. THANK YOU FOR FOGIVING ME MY SINS. IN JESUS NAME.

You are free!!! go and sin no more.
Re: We Need To Confess Our Sins by manmustwac(m): 12:18pm On Feb 21, 2009
iz2much:

If u know yourself self as a sinner who is sort of his grace Please tell Him You're Sorry and Read These,

LORD JESUS, I HAVE SINNER AND COME SORT OF YOUR GLORY, AM NOT WORTHY TO BE CALLED YOUR SON, I CONFESS MY SINS AND I PRAY U COME AND TAKE ME BACK AS YOUR LOST BUT FOUND SON.MAKE ME WHOLE AGAIN. THANK YOU FOR FOGIVING ME MY SINS. IN JESUS NAME.

You are free!!! go and sin no more.

Where's the logic in your LORD JESUS forgiving you Christians for your sins when you will just go and commit the same sins again tomorrow? Our pastors are corrupt our politicians the whole country is corrupt from top to bottom which makes them all sinners. Your all bloody deluded hypocrites.
Re: We Need To Confess Our Sins by banom(m): 2:12pm On Feb 21, 2009
manmustwac:

Where's the logic in your LORD JESUS forgiving you Christians for your sins when you will just go and commit the same sins again tomorrow? Our pastors are corrupt our politicians the whole country is corrupt from top to bottom which makes them all sinners. Your all bloody deluded hypocrites.

YOU WILL LIVE FOREVER
Re: We Need To Confess Our Sins by ajadrage: 2:29pm On Feb 21, 2009
In this day and time, we are at the mercy of the creator and only at his behest do we have a hope of forgiveness of sins. In these perilous times, we would be wise to adhere to admonitions contained in the intellectual discourse provided by a man, Jesus over two millenia ago, as recorded by Matthew MD. We are made aware that none is worthy of salvation, only the mercy of the creator is necessary and sufficient for this salvation hope to be realised. . .
Re: We Need To Confess Our Sins by iz2much: 2:39pm On Feb 21, 2009
manmustwac:

Where's the logic in your LORD JESUS forgiving you Christians for your sins when [b]you will just go and commit the same sins again tomorrow?[/b] Our pastors are corrupt our politicians the whole country is corrupt from top to bottom which makes them all sinners. Your all bloody deluded hypocrites.

Why commiting the same sin again? when u said you wont be doing it again?
Re: We Need To Confess Our Sins by manmustwac(m): 8:06pm On Feb 21, 2009
banom:

YOU WILL LIVE FOREVER
Nobody lives forever we all die eventually. Just that i don't believe theres an imaginary place called Heaven or Hell like u do.

iz2much:

Why commiting the same sin again? when u said you wont be doing it again?
Your missing the point buddy. When i made that statement i was referring to all you religious hypocrites i am not religous but i do respect myself and have morals
Re: We Need To Confess Our Sins by shope(m): 1:48pm On Feb 28, 2009
Am Sorry God Ppls 4give me ma Sin(s)

(1) (Reply)

Richard And Richard In Conversation About God, Evolution And Darwin / Greed – A Materialistic Malignancy / Any Rosicrucians On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.