Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,481 members, 7,819,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

I Want To Contest For Mr Nairaland,but I Don't Know The Pr.ocess - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Want To Contest For Mr Nairaland,but I Don't Know The Pr.ocess (567 Views)

********MR NAIRALAND 2016 : A Plagiarist Discovered ********** / What You Don't Know About Seun Osewa (founder Of Nairaland. / Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Contest For Mr Nairaland,but I Don't Know The Pr.ocess by princeshijman(m): 10:05am On Jun 12, 2015
can someone here just explain to me the process of contesting for mr nairaland, jst wanna b part of the fun, tho i gat noe frnds and foes here or supporters bt wish to contest.can U help?

Re: I Want To Contest For Mr Nairaland,but I Don't Know The Pr.ocess by Aminat508(f): 10:06am On Jun 12, 2015
Sorry but is late bro embarassed embarassed
Re: I Want To Contest For Mr Nairaland,but I Don't Know The Pr.ocess by kilode100(f): 10:13am On Jun 12, 2015
What are the incentives in this contest?
Shouldn't you be thinking of how to take the next giant steps?

He has even painted his lips pink.

10 Likes

Re: I Want To Contest For Mr Nairaland,but I Don't Know The Pr.ocess by princeshijman(m): 10:22am On Jun 12, 2015
kilode100:
What are the incentives in this contest?
Shouldn't you be thinking of how to take the next giant steps?

He has even painted his lips pink.
hi, lol, i dnt paint my lips pink..its natural...i dnt do such..moreova i feel if u are ready and fit u shudnt b scared of d giant step and remember nt everyone wil work in an organisation.i blve in self employment tho wil stil hustle sum few fed govt job sha.take care pretty.
Re: I Want To Contest For Mr Nairaland,but I Don't Know The Pr.ocess by princeshijman(m): 10:27am On Jun 12, 2015
Aminat508:
Sorry but is late bro embarassed embarassed
eeyah.thanks for d response sha....always been a silient nairalander...wanna jst enjoy one of its benefit and catch fun.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Contest For Mr Nairaland,but I Don't Know The Pr.ocess by kilode100(f): 10:40am On Jun 12, 2015
princeshijman:
hi, lol, i dnt paint my lips pink..its natural...i dnt do such..moreova i feel if u are ready and fit u shudnt b scared of d giant step and remember nt everyone wil work in an organisation.i blve in self employment tho wil stil hustle sum few fed govt job sha.take care pretty.

Take care Tiger.
Go for it. wink

10 Likes

Re: I Want To Contest For Mr Nairaland,but I Don't Know The Pr.ocess by princeshijman(m): 11:00am On Jun 12, 2015
kilode100:

Take care Tiger.
Go for it. wink
can u pm me ur contact..nt on bbm...dats y i nid ur contact.n i dnt av 1000naira glo callcard oo..lol

(1) (Reply)

Bill Gate's Wife Visits Africa, Fetches Drinking Water With 20litres (photos) / Fingers Get Stiff When I Drum For Over 20mins. Drummers Advice. / How A Party I Was Not Invited Got Me Into Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.