Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,911 members, 7,863,137 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:07 PM

Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's "Achievement" Part 2 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's "Achievement" Part 2 (7152 Views)

Harassment Of PDP Leaders Is Buhari’s Achievement – Fayose / Rejoinder- "Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's Achievements". / Efforts and Signs of President Buhari In Twelve Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's "Achievement" Part 2 by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 12, 2015
Perhaps the dude is the Chairman of an oil servicing company

Too many billionaires on NL
temitemi1:
Baba ignore these pple abeg! U don talk ur own.... Truth is jst like yoyo bitter cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's "Achievement" Part 2 by anonimi: 1:06pm On Jun 12, 2015
After1one:

You and who? Devilish being like you are disgusting. Your daily job on nairaland is to post silly meme and lies, only God knows how you sleep at night.cheesy

Did WE as Nigerians not vote the Daura President as president on March 28? Or are you admitting Brainless Buhari was simply rigged in

I sleep by closing my eyes grin Do you have a different way of sleeping? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's "Achievement" Part 2 by MrRainBigxtorm(m): 1:07pm On Jun 12, 2015
[quote author=barcanista post=34691760][b]2. Transparency:
The so-called Buharist tried to justify the non-public declaration of asset after it has been severely dealt with and perhaps overflogged. For the record, there is no relationship between Public Asset Declaration (PAD) and Code of Conduct Bureau "verification". In fact, the CCB verification is only concerned with the statutory "Secret" Asset Declaration that has always been done by every politician which Buhari did.
w policy/direction on the BBOG campaign. The Buharist said Foreign government had made commitment to Buhari to help, but he forgot that foreign government had always been saying the same rhetoric even to Jonathan. See this May 2014 report
[/b]

The Daura President has no clue about the full meaning of "Public Declaration Of Assets " the double D praisdo was just reading out a script presented to him by the jagaban and fashola with a little contribution from traitors like Amaechi and rochas...

It has started dawning on the doubled d old man that Nigerians are fully aware of his Cunning change mantra!!!

May God help us all (Amen)[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's "Achievement" Part 2 by attacker231: 1:08pm On Jun 12, 2015
coolitempa:

Hahahahahahaha......don't forget that before calling for secession of SE/SS......he was a rabid ibo hater.......when this was brought to the attention of his new ibo supporters...he spent the whole day and night deleting those posts from his past..... grin.......now he is no longer pro Biafra but pro....lower Niger....... grin

Craze plenty NL..... grin grin

Lmaooo. The guy is unstable. From lower naija to PDP is back for 2019. Lolzx

2 Likes

Re: Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's "Achievement" Part 2 by Truckpusher(m): 1:09pm On Jun 12, 2015
barcanista:
I hail o my boss.
I just left NL prison not quite long ago cheesy
I think it is important to stop educating these people lest they should become smart and wise in the future.

Their stupidity is our awakening as they have failed to understand that their politics of treachery will always come back to bite them hard.

Tell them the truth but do not educate them at least for now .

1 Like

Re: Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's "Achievement" Part 2 by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 12, 2015
torkaka:

. . . . . . . . . . .minion, since intelligence is a scarce commodity around you, here is an intelligent quote; . . . . . . . . .

"Uncertainty is normal in the first few days of a new government"

. .. . . . . . . . . .Victor Ponta

. . . . . . . . .goon, don't you have better things doing?

You still haven't made any iota of sense. The person you are attacking, presented a well research facts, rather than counter those facts with superior argument, you are going personal... is that what you call being "intelligent"?

If you have no reasonable thing to contribute to the debate, why not keep quiet than making a public display of your ignorant, crude and unrefined personality

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's "Achievement" Part 2 by Truckpusher(m): 1:13pm On Jun 12, 2015
temitemi1:
Baba ignore these pple abeg! U don talk ur own.... Truth is jst like yoyo bitter cheesy grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's "Achievement" Part 2 by Ralphlauren(m): 1:14pm On Jun 12, 2015
barcanista:
We thank God for your life. May God continue to bless you abundantly

But I never complained to you neither have I begged you money for feeding or mb.

i am just giving sincere advice - man to man.

find something worthwhile to do with your time. time waits for no man bro.

there's more to life than just sitting down, analyzing every single move made by random politicians and then sitting down to write one longggggggggg epistle after another/have debates about it.

4 Likes

Re: Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's "Achievement" Part 2 by Ralphlauren(m): 1:15pm On Jun 12, 2015
temitemi1:
Which of these companies are u working sir. Nonsense!

i am not going to tell you so you wont end up going to bed depressed tonight.

besides, fayose is your role model undecided lipsrsealed undecided

nuff said !

3 Likes

Re: Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's "Achievement" Part 2 by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 12, 2015
Truckpusher:
I think it is important to stop educating these people lest they should become smart and wise in the future.

Their stupidity is our awakening as they have failed to understand that their politics of treachery will always come back to bite them hard.

grin cool

1 Like

Re: Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's "Achievement" Part 2 by MizMyColi(f): 1:20pm On Jun 12, 2015
Let's assume, emphasis on assume please....that Barcanista creating that thread on Oga BuBu's achievements was a tad bit too early.

The fact that Passing Shot and Omen ka actually opened threads to explain away or justify his points actually gave the thread he (Barca) created some credence.

Then we saw a thread on FP, a rejoinder to the efforts of this administration.
Barca, then goes ahead to counter this rejoinder, and almost flawlessly so (if you ask me).

It's been 2 pages and counting.
No one has re-countered him yet.
No facts.
Just insults, assassination of character and maligning.

Well, I am hopeful someone will counter those damning points Barca raised.
I am.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's "Achievement" Part 2 by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 12, 2015
Mykevp2p:
It is a pity that the so called agents of change are nothing but children of anger... It haven't sunk in yet that they are now the ruling party, they still go on with their insult and throwing childish tantrums when one doesn't agree with them.

Someone made valid and verifiable facts, rather than counter those facts, you are abusing him simply because he left APC to PDP forgetting that more than 80% of top-shots in APC now were decampees from the PDP.

Barcanista I will urge you to please find time to read this article by Pius Adesanmi..
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/opinion/140406-eebu-o-so-tinubu-buhari-and-their-supporters-by-pius-adesanmi.html (Eebu O So: Tinubu, Buhari, and their Supporters)

Insult is their stock-in-trade... most lacking the ability to make use of their God giving brain.
Thanks boss. It was a good read
Re: Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's "Achievement" Part 2 by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 12, 2015
Mykevp2p:

You still haven't made any iota of sense. The person you are attacking, presented a well research facts, rather than counter those facts with superior argument, you are going personal... is that what you call being "intelligent"?

If you have no reasonable thing to contribute to the debate, why not keep quiet than making a public display of your ignorant, crude and unrefined personality

. . . . . . . . .goon, the person in question begged the MODs to hide my post (which they did) . . . . . . . .a post which aptly responded to his rabid dog gimmicks . . . . . . . . . . . . .minion, no where in the world do you judge a government which has spent just 12days in power . . . . . . . .unless you have your head stuck in a toilet bowl . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .if the OP has ever worked or interacted with professionals, he will understand that even in the corporate world, the new owners of a company after acquisition use the first few months assessing the situation on ground before making major changes . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .governance is not nairaland or some junk blog . . . . . . . . . . . .minion, do you know what well researched means? . . . . . . . . . . . . .I can't waste my time arguing with a point zero IQ person, I can only mock him grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's "Achievement" Part 2 by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 12, 2015
Bros, you know quite well that these people are not interested in being told the truth because they are determined to hoodwink Nigerians via falsehood.We can't allow them to outsmart Nigerians and sell lies to perpetrate themselves in power. I wish they will embrace sanity tho

Truckpusher:

Re: Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's "Achievement" Part 2 by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 12, 2015
Mykevp2p:

That's their usual way! It's actually easier to resort to personal attacks than come up with counter facts!

1 Like

Re: Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's "Achievement" Part 2 by funlord(m): 1:31pm On Jun 12, 2015
grin

OLODONISTA! May buharis government provide you with gainful employment soon! If only condoms were in widespread use in his dads hood in the late 70's! Smh!
Re: Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's "Achievement" Part 2 by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 12, 2015
Only the intellectually deficiennt will employ insult as his tool for defence. Allow them to continue
MizMyColi:
Let's assume, emphasis on assume please....that Barcanista creating that thread on Oga BuBu's achievements was a tad bit too early.

The fact that Passing Shot and Omen ka actually opened threads to explain away or justify his points actually gave the thread he (Barca) created some credence.

Then we saw a thread on FP, a rejoinder to the efforts of this administration.
Barca, then goes ahead to counter this rejoinder, and almost flawlessly so (if you ask me).

It's been 2 pages and counting.
No one has re-countered him yet.
No facts.
Just insults, assassination of character and maligning.

Well, I am hopeful someone will counter those damning points Barca raised.
I am.

2 Likes

Re: Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's "Achievement" Part 2 by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 12, 2015
funlord:
grin

OLODONISTA! May buharis government provide you with gainful employment soon! If only condoms were in widespread use in his dads hood in the late 70's! Smh!

Shut up!

1 Like

Re: Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's "Achievement" Part 2 by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 12, 2015
dearpreye:

That's their usual way! It's actually easier to resort to personal attacks than come up with counter facts!
wWe shall see whether they will continue their insulting path till 2019.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's "Achievement" Part 2 by MizMyColi(f): 1:33pm On Jun 12, 2015
dearpreye:

Shut up!

Unfortunately, he won't.
That's the reality here.

It's a form of psychology that works on the naive and unlearned.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's "Achievement" Part 2 by luvinhubby(m): 1:34pm On Jun 12, 2015
shina419:
what point again this guy is not intelligent at all then I thought he has brain but to my surprise he has none
Now to the topic did he expect magic within twelve days.He was corrected but he chose to continued with his bias tread
This is a democracy and it thrives on harnessing divergent opinions to forge a common front.
The op presented what he believes where flaws from the counter thread to his initial post, all you need do is to present your own facts as it applies to swallow his postulations.
All insults & name calling is simply childish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's "Achievement" Part 2 by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 12, 2015
@Dearpreye abeg allow that guy to abuse his father..
Re: Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's "Achievement" Part 2 by Rilwayne001: 1:35pm On Jun 12, 2015
Firefire:

pt]"But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother shall be guilty before the court; and whoever says to his

brother, 'You good-for-nothing,' shall be guilty before the supreme court;

and whoever says, 'You fool,' shall be guilty enough to go into the fiery hell"
[/si Matt. 5:22
But jesus went ahead and said Matthew 23:17 [size=15pt] You blind fools! [/size]

1 Like

Re: Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's "Achievement" Part 2 by funlord(m): 1:37pm On Jun 12, 2015
dearpreye:

Shut up!
grin
dearpreye:

Shut up!

Even Jesus thinks this "mers afflicted rodent" on my mention is just too dumb! Anyway you have been noticed but you still remain the same " insignificant _TWAT" that you began the day as! Now kindly Gtfoh!
Re: Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's "Achievement" Part 2 by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 12, 2015
barcanista:
wWe shall see whether they will continue their insulting path till 2019.

These folks are unreal!
Re: Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's "Achievement" Part 2 by MizMyColi(f): 1:37pm On Jun 12, 2015
Firefire:
As it stands today, Nigerians believe that Buhari can solve all the problems confronting Nigeria at this time, being a Magician from Daura, we are perplex that up to the present moment, Alhaji Buhari has not done anything yet.

What is preventing Buhari from announcing his cabinet members?

14 Days wasted already.

- Chibok girls still in captivity

- Boko Haram are still killing Nigerians every single day, fourteen days consecutively.

- Fuel Scarcity still persist

- Dollar still remain N214

- Osun, Oyo, Kwara, Benue, Imo all still unable to pay staff salaries.

Buhari should start the work of CHANGE or resign his position. undecided

"I met with President Michelle of West Germany" - Buhari.

What I like about your brand of opposition is how you are able to hit the nail where it matters without resorting to callous insults.
It's worth emulation if you ask me.
Keep on.

Btw, so dollar is now 214 Naira?
I must have been shortchanged thensad

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's "Achievement" Part 2 by Lordxeer(m): 1:39pm On Jun 12, 2015
While this is arguably one of the most intelligently written
Opposition related article. I do find it increasingly frustrating as it
lends itself, by a greater degree than most, to confirmation
bias, due to its highly militant anti-Buhari stance.
Check your time bro, its barely two weeks. I call this 'hate' not 'critic' and hate can only get you so far before it backfire!
Re: Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's "Achievement" Part 2 by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 12, 2015
funlord:
grin

Even Jesus thinks this "mers afflicted rodent" on my mention is just too dumb! Anyway you have been noticed but you still remain the same " insignificant _TWAT" that you began the day as! Now kindly Gtfoh!

Continue modifying your insults! Don't stop!

1 Like

Re: Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's "Achievement" Part 2 by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 12, 2015
barcanista:
@Dearpreye abeg allow that guy to abuse his father..
Re: Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's "Achievement" Part 2 by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 12, 2015
MizMyColi:

Unfortunately, he won't.
That's the reality here.

It's a form of psychology that works on the naive and unlearned.

The bitterness these guys express is beyond belief!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's "Achievement" Part 2 by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 12, 2015
There is nothing "hateful" in the article Sir...
Lordxeer:
While this is arguably one of the most intelligently written
Opposition related article. I do find it increasingly frustrating as it
lends itself, by a greater degree than most, to confirmation
bias, due to its highly militant anti-Buhari stance.
Check your time bro, its barely two weeks. I call this 'hate' not 'critic' and hate can only get you so far before it backfire!
Re: Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's "Achievement" Part 2 by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 12, 2015
torkaka:

. . . . . . . . .goon, the person in question begged the MODs to hide my post (which they did) . . . . . . . .a post which aptly responded to his rabid dog gimmicks . . . . . . . . . . . . .minion, no where in the world do you judge a government which has spent just 12days in power . . . . . . . .unless you have your head stuck in a toilet bowl . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .if the OP has ever worked or interacted with professionals, he will understand that even in the corporate world, the new owners of a company after acquisition use the first few months assessing the situation on ground before making major changes . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .governance is not nairaland or some junk blog . . . . . . . . . . . .minion, do you know what well researched means? . . . . . . . . . . . . .I can't waste my time arguing with a point zero IQ person, I can only mock him grin grin

You and your APC goons always contradict each other, on one hand, you are listing the achievements of Buhari while on the other hand saying he is yet to understand the workings of government. Barcanista is saying that the so called achievements were that of Jonathan, I do not see any wrong there. (His previous thread was unnecessary though)

It is too early to judge or pass comment on Buhari's administration.. it is way too early, but please tell your people to stop selling their propaganda to us as his achievements in 12 days, we aren't dullards.

BTW, you don't need months to make simple appoints like COS, SGF or aides!.. these are the people who will help him understand the workings of government better.. outside this delay in appointments, I will reserve further comment on Buhari's administration yet.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breaking News; Alameiyeisegha Is Alive. He Was Sighted At A Creek In Bayelsa / Nigeria To Begin Another Civil War To Resist Breakaway ND Republic / Lagos Council Election: LASIEC To Announce Results At Collation Centres

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.