Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,229 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Are The Days Of VP Yemi Osinbajo Numbered? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are The Days Of VP Yemi Osinbajo Numbered? (4022 Views)

"Northern Governors Have Abandoned Buhari Because Of VP Slot" - Arewa Youths / This Funny pic Of Vp Osinbajo Having Discussion With Politicians Has Gone Viral / Lady Spotted VP Yemi Osinbajo At An Eatery And This Happened... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are The Days Of VP Yemi Osinbajo Numbered? by Mistaarhlohki(m): 11:51am On Jun 12, 2015
Its been rumored that the Nigerian Vice President Yemi Osinbajo does not attend security meetings with President Muhammadu Buhari.... And I refused to believe its true...

Then recently I have heard also that PMB has been advised to frustrate PYO into resigning, then an Hausa candidate will be appointed VP...

Am I the only one hearing things or what's really going on...

This picture portrays our VP PYO looking isolated from international discussions/matters between PMB, Presidents of Niger Republic, Chad & Benin Republic...

#somethinglooksfishy undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are The Days Of VP Yemi Osinbajo Numbered? by Mayour11(m): 12:01pm On Jun 12, 2015
I was considering the distance as well.

10 Likes

Re: Are The Days Of VP Yemi Osinbajo Numbered? by Mistaarhlohki(m): 12:07pm On Jun 12, 2015
Its not normal....something looks odd in the picture and I hope its not correlating with the rumours in town

1 Like

Re: Are The Days Of VP Yemi Osinbajo Numbered? by khadupsie(f): 12:39pm On Jun 12, 2015
People can read meaning to everything sha... Eish!

1 Like

Re: Are The Days Of VP Yemi Osinbajo Numbered? by olabukola: 12:54pm On Jun 12, 2015
Must he be there? It seems he is not welcomed. Prof need smart up.

5 Likes

Re: Are The Days Of VP Yemi Osinbajo Numbered? by Dereformer(m): 1:15pm On Jun 12, 2015
Some fools from SW will say the above was photo shopped.

7 Likes

Re: Are The Days Of VP Yemi Osinbajo Numbered? by RijiyarLemo(m): 1:34pm On Jun 12, 2015
What does "Cc" stand for?
Re: Are The Days Of VP Yemi Osinbajo Numbered? by coldHeat: 1:51pm On Jun 12, 2015
Two things can never be hidden for long; the sun, and the truth.
Speculations and aspersions will get us nowhere. Time will tell us in the end, till then let us pray for our be loved country.
Ahmen.

2 Likes

Re: Are The Days Of VP Yemi Osinbajo Numbered? by stepo707: 2:05pm On Jun 12, 2015
Resign ke? If am osinbajo I will not resign at all.I will also keep my distance and wen e needs me e will send for me

1 Like

Re: Are The Days Of VP Yemi Osinbajo Numbered? by Franzeez(m): 2:10pm On Jun 12, 2015
Resign Bawo? Make he dey there, I anmm sure he is Jobless, no one will consult him for anything, even 1 minister he won't nominate. He is seen as a Tinubus stooge so he is just irrelevant.

4 Likes

Re: Are The Days Of VP Yemi Osinbajo Numbered? by jpphilips(m): 2:17pm On Jun 12, 2015
Mistaarhlohki:
Its been rumored that the Nigerian Vice President Yemi Osinbajo does not attend security meetings with President Muhammadu Buhari.... And I refused to believe its true...

Then recently I have heard also that PMB has been advised to frustrate PYO into resigning, then an Hausa candidate will be appointed VP...

This picture portrays our VP PYO looking isolated from international discussions/matters between PMB, Presidents of Niger Republic, Chad & Benin Republic...

You seem not to know the constitutional duties of the vice president, its your problem bro!!

7 Likes

Re: Are The Days Of VP Yemi Osinbajo Numbered? by jom28gy(m): 2:51pm On Jun 12, 2015
are this stories atually true because it had lingerd too long. please the true must Come out.
Re: Are The Days Of VP Yemi Osinbajo Numbered? by Change2015(m): 8:45pm On Jun 12, 2015
Mistaarhlohki:

An incredibly dull opinion...

5 Likes

Re: Are The Days Of VP Yemi Osinbajo Numbered? by Andyg: 8:50pm On Jun 12, 2015
Mistaarhlohki:

People can lie. fear God o b/4 thunder wll strike ur generation. repent or the thunder that wll fire is in warri refinery loading gasoline. ameobo

2 Likes

Re: Are The Days Of VP Yemi Osinbajo Numbered? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 12, 2015
Prof Osinbajo needs to get rid of his inferiority complex, understand that he is the constitutionally elected Vice-President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, with vast powers bequeathed on him by Nigerians, and lay his stake on building this nation. The only person stopping him from exerting himself is Prof Osinbajo.

3 Likes

Re: Are The Days Of VP Yemi Osinbajo Numbered? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 12, 2015
ROSSIKE:
Prof Osinbajo needs to get rid of his inferiority complex, understand that he is the constitutionally elected Vice-President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, with vast powers bequeathed on him by Nigerians, and lay his stake on building this nation. The only person stopping him from exerting himself is Prof Osinbajo.

What inferiority complex? You guys read too much meaning into what is, essentially, a vanity. The VP is not meant to attend every meeting and I don't expect all to sit on the same sofa, considering its small size. In addition, is the guy in blue, Benin's President, also suffering from inferiority complex?

And this photogovernance thing where all manners of pictures without appropriate contexts are sent out, looks like democratization of stupidity. We should let the stupid idea die peacefully with GEJ's administration.

8 Likes

Re: Are The Days Of VP Yemi Osinbajo Numbered? by UniqueGem(m): 10:09pm On Jun 12, 2015
that picture, Osibanjo could have easily sat close to the man on blue and just look interested(even if he's faking it). But he sat far apart and even relaxed on the chair. He's confused.

3 Likes

Re: Are The Days Of VP Yemi Osinbajo Numbered? by mayorkyzo: 11:51pm On Jun 12, 2015
A vp in nigeria does nothing than to represent d president at occasions..he has no "real" job...maybe in other countries..do your findings and you will find out jonathan was the same before e became president...

3 Likes

Re: Are The Days Of VP Yemi Osinbajo Numbered? by bunmititi(f): 12:05am On Jun 13, 2015
and to make matters worst, he cannot understand "zo" in hausa!
it is a pity!
Re: Are The Days Of VP Yemi Osinbajo Numbered? by Olumidzti(m): 12:38am On Jun 13, 2015
Dereformer:
Some fools from SW will say the above was photo shopped.
even if you want to hate, there's no need to be abusive..

1 Like

Re: Are The Days Of VP Yemi Osinbajo Numbered? by Segadem(m): 1:29am On Jun 13, 2015
if op believed the rumour then it shows that he doesn't know constitution power at all.

1 Like

Re: Are The Days Of VP Yemi Osinbajo Numbered? by pedel: 2:05am On Jun 13, 2015
I don't understand what the tittle-tattle about PMB / Osinbajo and security meetings is all about.
Does the constitution mandate the VP to be in every meeting called by the president?
You people have been saying the president shut him out of the meetings; they were in the same room and some people are saying he is sitting far from the president. Do you want him to sit on the president's lap?
I think our concerns should be about what we expect from the government as individuals in order for us to experience changes in our lives.
If they like they can move VP's office to Shagamu, move Defence HQ to Sambisa forest and PMB move back to Dodan Barack that it none of my business. What I, along with other sensible Nigerians, want is a country that works; where people can prosper without being corrupt.

For those of you who are not happy with where the VP was sitting in proximity to the president; I have moved his chair forward. Hope you are happy now!

8 Likes

Re: Are The Days Of VP Yemi Osinbajo Numbered? by bunmititi(f): 2:52am On Jun 13, 2015
pedel:

For those of you who are not happy with where the VP was sitting in proximity to the president; I have moved his chair forward. Hope you are happy now!

good job.
if iran (or is it NK) had someone as good as you in photoshop,
they would have have had eggs on their face when they shewed some mobile rocket launchers some 4 years ago.

1 Like

Re: Are The Days Of VP Yemi Osinbajo Numbered? by Amanwulu1(m): 3:29am On Jun 13, 2015
d choice of a pastor vp to a hausa /fulani president is a wrong one as d cabals around dem won't allow him, especially as they loathe tinubu in osibanjo's case.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are The Days Of VP Yemi Osinbajo Numbered? by Amanwulu1(m): 3:31am On Jun 13, 2015
he'll b a ceremonial vp till he resigns, or d end if he endured.

1 Like

Re: Are The Days Of VP Yemi Osinbajo Numbered? by omowolewa: 4:35am On Jun 13, 2015
I think VP Osinbajo is taking his social network - PR lightly here. Nigerian political environment is full of vultures whose mission is to pull the best hands down. Pastor should stop forming Technocratz, it doesn't work in Nigeria sir.

He needs boiz to defend him, sell him, explain him, project him, portrait him on social networks and probably print media. It doesn't make him a lesser lawyer, professor, mentor, yoruba, gentleman or Pastor.

Whoever is his media adviser should take note. Why should he/she allow small issues turn big on his boss. Wake up man!

1 Like

Re: Are The Days Of VP Yemi Osinbajo Numbered? by Nobody: 5:22am On Jun 13, 2015
Daura President where is The IRRELEVANT ONE a.k.a Osibanjo
Re: Are The Days Of VP Yemi Osinbajo Numbered? by Obijulius: 5:34am On Jun 13, 2015
Let the picture below answer your question. Behold our lonely and drowning VP.

1 Like

Re: Are The Days Of VP Yemi Osinbajo Numbered? by slimfit1(m): 5:52am On Jun 13, 2015
What is wrong here is the guy sitting in the middle on Buhari's chair he is totally gay. Nothing wrong with the VP if he goes he can't even go because he was elected so Hausa people shouldn't think we give up easily I just think he has bad advisers who should have told I'm to leave the place he shouldn't be there in the first place.
Re: Are The Days Of VP Yemi Osinbajo Numbered? by ifyalways(f): 6:05am On Jun 13, 2015
The things wrong in that picture, IMO are:

The VP attire and wardrobe : seeing he no too grab, whoever handles his wardrobe should know that body fitting, bright coloured eg White, blue agbada are his colours not that brownish thing they wore him. Brown and too big, made him " lost" in a sack of clothes.

The seating arrangements : the protocol officers ought to have arranged a " better place" for this meeting but if it MUST be held there, brought the settees a tad bit closer or simply have our VP sit with the guy in Blue.

2 Likes

Re: Are The Days Of VP Yemi Osinbajo Numbered? by caprini1: 6:05am On Jun 13, 2015
And this is why I love Fashola so much,he respected Tinubu,but was never his boy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is "IPOB Youth" Used To Describe Anyone With A Different Opinion? / Richest Politicians In Nigeria 2018 / God Told Me Atiku Will Win At The Tribunal – Prophet Olagunju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.