Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:42 AM

Sean Tizzle Turned Down MTN Endorsement Renewal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sean Tizzle Turned Down MTN Endorsement Renewal (452 Views)

Lilian Afeghai Blasts Gifty: Nude Pictures Will Only Get You Moi-Moi Endorsement / Maheeda Exposes Man Who Slut-shamed Her After She Turned Down His Sexual Advance / Sean Tizzle Turned Down MTN Endorsement Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sean Tizzle Turned Down MTN Endorsement Renewal by Sarhyd(m): 11:56am On Jun 12, 2015
Nigerian star and Next Rated artiste of 2013 Sean Tizzle has revealed that his contract with telco company MTN was not renewed because he turned down the company’s new deal.

Sean Tizzle said “It’s a contract, they didn’t drop me, I was like yo, I don’t want to do it again not because anything happened or they dropped me. And if truly somebody dropped somebody, it’s only a matter of time, we’ll know who dropped who.”

“It was huge been an ambassador but I just felt like I don’t want to re-sign, I want to go to a higher place, not because I be ‘Ashawo’ but it’s what I feel like. At the end of the day it’s business and I’m a brand, I believe there are 1001 companies looking for Sean Tizzle.’ MTN renewed the deals of other stars like Davido, Don Jazzy, Tiwa Savage, Kcee, Iyanya and others while the contract of the likes of Timaya, Shina Peters, and others were not renewed for one reason or the other” he further said.

The ‘Loke Loke’ singer dismissed rumours that he was never signed to MTN. “I was signed as an ambassador for a year, that’s what we signed and when the contract elapsed I chose not to re-sign.”

cc: lalasticlala

Re: Sean Tizzle Turned Down MTN Endorsement Renewal by Mayour11(m): 11:58am On Jun 12, 2015
Re: Sean Tizzle Turned Down MTN Endorsement Renewal by joystickextendr: 11:59am On Jun 12, 2015
Okay
Re: Sean Tizzle Turned Down MTN Endorsement Renewal by sunnydayasaba(m): 12:02pm On Jun 12, 2015
Man way dey bleach Na "Ashi"

2 Likes

Re: Sean Tizzle Turned Down MTN Endorsement Renewal by LivinADVERT: 12:07pm On Jun 12, 2015
lmao

(1) (Reply)

Check-out How Real Madrid Starts Bid With £13M. / Seyi Shay Signs Recording Contract With Island Records Uk / Di’ja Drop ' Amen' (prod. By Don Jazzy) [DOWNLOAD]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.