Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Dogs Walk Club - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dogs Walk Club (1278 Views)

Port Harcourt Dog Walk 2017 Was Incredible, Superb And Amazing!!! / How I Trained My Dog To Walk Off The Leash / Ikorodu Dog Walk Was A Success! .... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dogs Walk Club by generalj1(m): 12:19pm On Jun 12, 2015
hello pet lovers,

i am just wondering how nice it will be if we at ikosi-ketu, magodo, otedola estate, shangisha and environs can be meeting somewhere during weekends and walk our dogs together.

its gonna be fun and healthy for us and our dogs.

what say you all?
Re: Dogs Walk Club by generalj1(m): 12:26pm On Jun 12, 2015
i usually do ikosi-ketu to cmd road to magodo and back . or ikosi through cmd to otedola estate and back weekends.

any other route will be fun..

the more the merrier.
Re: Dogs Walk Club by blasiangurl85(f): 10:16am On Jun 13, 2015
Pity I don't stay around there,would have loved to join your dog walk and see your lovely husky
Re: Dogs Walk Club by EKOBIZ: 10:50pm On Jun 24, 2015
Is those puppy for sale? What specie are they? I need good dogs. I am Ken (08033283674)
Re: Dogs Walk Club by CourtierJay: 11:19pm On Jun 24, 2015
Hello general. Tried to directly message you. I love ur posts esp bout dogs. I need a dog but problem is, I feel I would have to spend on her a lot and my notion is,if I can't feed very well,how then can I feed my dog. I have a compound where I stay almost alone. And am a bachelor. Am also kind of an introvert. Pls can u advice me please.
Re: Dogs Walk Club by Milito: 3:53am On Jun 25, 2015
I envy the options u have to walk your dog. That area is very cool. I keep a male GSD, but walking him is usually a problem for me because of the populated area of Onike that i stay. I always get embarrassed by utterances and reactions of people on the road.

Even at a distance away, some people will just be shouting at me rudely that i should hold the dog properly oh.

Some on seeing the dog will just run and the dog instinctively too will try to chase them; I will now have to be struggling with the dog and apologising over and over to different people. I just don't understand how someone will see a dog on leash and still take off, when no be lion. The thing always surprise me, and i still experience it from time to time.

People are so funny. Some on seeing us will start sneering and even barking at the dog. Kids and even some adults sef, can u imagine. Lol. And the dog also do not fancy strangers and will communicate it to them sharply. Again I will have to struggle to control the dog and appealing to them as well to let him be.

The wahala don tire me. I hardly take him out now and he is adding weight seriously.

1 Like

Re: Dogs Walk Club by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 25, 2015
Milito:
I envy the options u have to walk your dog. That area is very cool. I keep a male GSD, but walking him is usually a problem for me because of the populated area of Onike that i stay. I always get embarrassed by utterances and reactions of people on the road.

Even at a distance away, some people will just be shouting at me rudely that i should hold the dog properly oh.

Some on seeing the dog will just run and the dog instinctively too will try to chase them; I will now have to be struggling with the dog and apologising over and over to different people. I just don't understand how someone will see a dog on leash and still take off, when no be lion. The thing always surprise me, and i still experience it from time to time.

People are so funny. Some on seeing us will start sneering and even barking at the dog. Kids and even some adults sef, can u imagine. Lol. And the dog also do not fancy strangers and will communicate it to them sharply. Again I will have to struggle to control the dog and appealing to them as well to let him be.

The wahala don tire me. I hardly take him out now and he is adding weight seriously.
grin grin

Pls post pix of the dog scaring people grin
Re: Dogs Walk Club by xana101: 1:52pm On Jun 25, 2015
Milito:
lol. seriously i need to see the pix of the dog. it must be a very big dog
Re: Dogs Walk Club by Milito: 2:59am On Jun 26, 2015
xana101:

lol. seriously i need to see the pix of the dog. it must be a very big dog

eighTHREAD:
grin grin

Pls post pix of the dog scaring people grin

Funny enough he is just like any fully grown GSD. And very friendly. But does not trust people until a very long time. Will try and snap some recent pictures and upload during the weekend. I leave early for work and come back a lil late.

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! I Noticed This On My Dog / Adult Female GSD For Adoption / 12 Weeks Old Female Boerboel Pups Available For New Homes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.