Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,660 members, 7,816,692 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Pls Can Anyone Help Me On How To Lighten My Lips - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Pls Can Anyone Help Me On How To Lighten My Lips (1466 Views)

How To Lighten The Face With Natural Ingredient.. / How I Easily Got Pink Lips (photos) / White Express Egg Yolk 5days Lighten Lotion & Serum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Can Anyone Help Me On How To Lighten My Lips by donmoris(f): 12:20pm On Jun 12, 2015
I have a dark lips nd it has been a real turn off to me, I can't go out without puting on lipstick nd my frnds are using it against me saying am nt beautiful is because of d help of makeup. I reasearch nd they recommend almond oil but I can't find it in cosmetic store pls help a friend in need .thanks
Re: Pls Can Anyone Help Me On How To Lighten My Lips by izuch(m): 12:28pm On Jun 12, 2015
I have that same problem too but mine was from years of cigarette smoking, i just thank God who delivered from the evil vice.
Re: Pls Can Anyone Help Me On How To Lighten My Lips by donmoris(f): 12:35pm On Jun 12, 2015
cheesy cheesy
izuch:
I have that same problem too but mine was from years of cigarette smoking, i just thank God who delivered from the evil vice.
well mine is natural,thank God u stopped it. I really hate guyz that smoke,so irretating
Re: Pls Can Anyone Help Me On How To Lighten My Lips by p2t2r(m): 12:43pm On Jun 12, 2015
donmoris:
cheesy :Dwell mine is natural,thank God u stopped it. I really hate guyz that smoke,so irretating
lol...na so dem go talk.
Re: Pls Can Anyone Help Me On How To Lighten My Lips by izuch(m): 12:43pm On Jun 12, 2015
donmoris:
cheesy :Dwell mine is natural,thank God u stopped it. I really hate guyz that smoke,so irretating

So now that I've stopped yoi like me?
Re: Pls Can Anyone Help Me On How To Lighten My Lips by donmoris(f): 12:47pm On Jun 12, 2015
grin grin
izuch:

lolz,offcos
Re: Pls Can Anyone Help Me On How To Lighten My Lips by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 12, 2015
Pics of ur lips or...

Re: Pls Can Anyone Help Me On How To Lighten My Lips by donmoris(f): 12:49pm On Jun 12, 2015
izuch:

guy if u be girl u will nt like guys dat smokes

1 Like

Re: Pls Can Anyone Help Me On How To Lighten My Lips by izuch(m): 12:49pm On Jun 12, 2015
donmoris:
grin ;Dlolz,offcos

Oya pm me grin
Re: Pls Can Anyone Help Me On How To Lighten My Lips by Sandydayz(f): 12:50pm On Jun 12, 2015
Acid is the surest way grin... Just kidding embarassed
Try licking them always it gonna change the color and make it soft and when u do brush ur teeth scrub ur lips with the tooth brush so u can peel the upper layer, not too hard o not to injure urself... Just once daily or twice that's if u brush twice.... This works but it sure takes time wink
Re: Pls Can Anyone Help Me On How To Lighten My Lips by donmoris(f): 12:50pm On Jun 12, 2015
grayht:
Pics of ur lips or...
check my d.p
Re: Pls Can Anyone Help Me On How To Lighten My Lips by donmoris(f): 12:52pm On Jun 12, 2015
Sandydayz:
Acid is the surest way grin... Just kidding embarassed
Try licking them always it gonna change the color and make it soft and when u do brush ur teeth scrub ur lips with the tooth brush so u can peel the upper layer, not too hard o not to injure urself... Just once daily or twice that's if u brush twice.... This works but it sure takes time wink
thanz
Re: Pls Can Anyone Help Me On How To Lighten My Lips by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 12, 2015
donmoris:
check my d.p
u look beautiful
Re: Pls Can Anyone Help Me On How To Lighten My Lips by donmoris(f): 12:57pm On Jun 12, 2015
grayht:
u look beautiful
thank u dear
Re: Pls Can Anyone Help Me On How To Lighten My Lips by CHM11: 1:07pm On Jun 12, 2015
Your dp looks ok, you should be less bothered about what people think but how you feel about yourself.

You look beautiful
Re: Pls Can Anyone Help Me On How To Lighten My Lips by Cutehector(m): 1:15pm On Jun 12, 2015
Fix bulb for ur lips na. Make e dey light..
Re: Pls Can Anyone Help Me On How To Lighten My Lips by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 12, 2015
When you said black lips I thought you meant really black.. Have you watched the movie "apaye"? U see how that lady's lips wer? She is beautiful. You're beautiful. Don't let that become an insecurity. There are people looking for black lips. What your friends say shouldn't bother you, that's their business. Live your life, and embrace it.
Re: Pls Can Anyone Help Me On How To Lighten My Lips by Svelteb(f): 2:29pm On Jun 12, 2015
u go fear fear na grin
grayht:
Pics of ur lips or...

1 Like

Re: Pls Can Anyone Help Me On How To Lighten My Lips by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 12, 2015
Blossom023:
When you said black lips I thought you meant really black.. Have you watched the movie "apaye"? U see how that lady's lips wer? She is beautiful. You're beautiful. Don't let that become an insecurity. There are people looking for black lips. What your friends say shouldn't bother you, that's their business. Live your life, and embrace it.
Gbam!!! Mods give her 2 chilled bottles of ORIGIN!

1 Like

Re: Pls Can Anyone Help Me On How To Lighten My Lips by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 12, 2015
donmoris:
thank u dear
Re: Pls Can Anyone Help Me On How To Lighten My Lips by cahrym(m): 7:40am On Jun 21, 2015
Thank God for my lips. Lolz

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Will You Rock This Jewellery (photo) / 15 Times Nigerian Celebrities Made `Interesting` Fashion Choices / Guys! You Wouldnt Believe How Much You Spent On Haircuts This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.