Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:24 AM

How Adedayo Moshood Beautified An App From Infoware Limited By Tweaking The CSS - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Adedayo Moshood Beautified An App From Infoware Limited By Tweaking The CSS (585 Views)

Glo 0.0k Free Browsing Tweaking / Airtel 20gb Code -no TWEAKING From Naijagaze.com / Meganet Limited Please Fix These Issue On UNILAG Hostel Portal - Adedayo Moshood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Adedayo Moshood Beautified An App From Infoware Limited By Tweaking The CSS by dharyour93(m): 12:27pm On Jun 12, 2015
December last year, a Boss in the industry who's a developer called me on the challenges they were facing in changing some things in an app which they just got from Infoware Limited. The app was built with Microsoft .NET and has been compiled, hence, they didn't have access to the HTML but had to rely on CSS to solve their problem.

After several calls and emails to Infoware, they were told that in order to customise the app, they had to request the service separately. They were shown samples of customised app but it still looks like the default, just some color changes here and there. They requested that some copyright info at the footer be changed or removed and the correspondent at Infoware said "IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE TO REMOVE THE COPYRIGHT INFORMATION BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN PROGRAMMED INTO IT".

On getting to his office at Victoria Island, I was shown the app and briefed on how far they've progressed. I logged onto the server and saved the pages of the app one after the other from my Web Browser. His company was working on a new website, so I decided to BLOW EVERYONE'S MIND by modelling the app after the old website. It was quite hectic but after about 9 hours of hardwork, I came up with something that I was comfortable with.

The pictures below shows the default app UI and also the Redesigned UI.

PS: The redesign you see here was achieved by tweaking just one CSS file.

[size=1pt]CC thinkfirst[/size]

Re: How Adedayo Moshood Beautified An App From Infoware Limited By Tweaking The CSS by dharyour93(m): 12:28pm On Jun 12, 2015
More Pics

(1) (Reply)

Newly Released Wealth Creating Information Portal / Virtual Bank Account For Us Paypal / How Can I Display Category List On Mobile Site Wordpress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.