Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Buhari Refers To Germany As West Germany And Its Leader As President Michelle - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Refers To Germany As West Germany And Its Leader As President Michelle (1153 Views)

Boko Haram's Video On Abduction Of Policewomen Released By Its Leader / Magu Refers To Duro Faseyi As ‘Fayose’ / Criticizing Buhari Over "President Michelle Of West Germany" Gaffe Is Ignorant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Refers To Germany As West Germany And Its Leader As President Michelle by boluwatife66(m): 12:52pm On Jun 12, 2015
Has anyone seen this online? Its becoming more like Fasoye and FFK saw the handwriting on the wall, considering the Osibade issue during the electioneering campaign and some other blunder by our amiable presido. Don't ask me for the tweets cos have already provided you with the link.

During a press briefing in Abuja yesterday June 11th immediately after the Lake Chad commission meeting, president Buhari referred to the German Chancellor, Angela Merkel as President Michelle and referred to Germany as
West Germany
“I was personally invited by G7. I went
there and I was asked to brief the G7. and I was impressed with the tremendous sympathy they have for this sub-region, the Lake Chad Basin Commission. Their humanitarian approach to the issue to. say the least is very very impressive and. all of them, not only in Europe; from. President Obama to the Chairman of G7 President Michelle of West Germany and french President. They are all willing to help us” he said Trust Nigerians to have something to say about it…lol.
247nigerianewsupdate.co/nigerians-react-after-buhari-refers-to-germany-as-west-germany-and-their-chancellor-as-president-michelle/
Re: Buhari Refers To Germany As West Germany And Its Leader As President Michelle by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 12, 2015
dnt be surprised if pple don't pay attention to this kind of post. He was loved beyond blunders, pple ar just silent and praying for a successful tenure for him.
Re: Buhari Refers To Germany As West Germany And Its Leader As President Michelle by boluwatife66(m): 1:28pm On Jun 12, 2015
afolag:
dnt be surprised if pple don't pay attention to this kind of post. He was loved beyond blunders, pple ar just silent and praying for a successful tenure for him.
Not with the back lock of twitter response to the original post...
Re: Buhari Refers To Germany As West Germany And Its Leader As President Michelle by BLOTRS: 4:06pm On Jun 12, 2015
oh my god! the president of germany is not merkel, merkel is just a prime minister or what is known in germany as bundeskanzler(federal chancellor) the right name of german's president is Mr. Gauck.

buhari should stop disgracing us...gosh! i hope not everyone from daura is like this.

(1) (Reply)

Mike Okiro Chairman Npsc Exposed For Embezzled N500billion / Sudan's Omar Bashir Incorporates Janjawiid Militia Into Sudanese Army. / Sahara Reporters In Trouble Over Senator Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.