Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Don’t Take Tinubu Serious, Obasanjo To President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Take Tinubu Serious, Obasanjo To President Buhari (915 Views)

Fayose Wants Obasanjo To Refund The N10m Donation He Made Towards His Library / Olusegun Obasanjo To Folorunsho Alakija: 'Madam, I Made You A Billionaire' / Don’t Take Tinubu Too Serious, Ex-pre. Olusegun Obasanjo To President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Take Tinubu Serious, Obasanjo To President Buhari by ONYX5(m): 12:55pm On Jun 12, 2015
Don’t take Tinubu too serious, Ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo to
President Buhari
Ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo has advised President
Muhammodu Buhari not to take APC South West, Bola Ahmed
Tinubu too serious.
The message was sent out on Wednesday, when the former
President urged the incumbent President not to be persuaded by
Tinubu’s bitterness on the victory of Bukola Saraki and Yakubu
Dogara as Senate President and Speaker of the House of
Representatives respectively.
Obasanjo said; “How can Tinubu be speaking on the interest of the
party as if he owns the party? Are the winners (Bukola Saraki and
Yakubu Dogara) not APC members again? APC is not a personal
property of anyone. The party belongs to everybody and belongs to
no single person.
“I will therefore urge the Mr. President to dwell little on the hot
agitations of the aggrieved leaders and the Senators-elect. If APC
as a political party is heading to court, fine. But we should know
that no kind of intimacy can follow after leaving the court. And I
believe you all know what that means in Yoruba culture and belief.”
Lex-President Obasanjo, also condemned the moves of the party to
challenge the victory of Senator Bukola Saraki and Hon. Yakubu
Dogara, as Senate President and Speaker of House of
Representatives respectively.
He said, “the action will amount to one pulling down his house
because of unwanted occupants.
Ex-President went on to advice Tinubu and his band of bitter-men
to swallow the bitter pill with courage as party men. He added,
“The deed has been done. The party cannot shy away from
correcting some anomalies in the processes that produced the duo
as Senate President and Speaker.
Scannews.
Re: Don’t Take Tinubu Serious, Obasanjo To President Buhari by Feranchek(m): 12:55pm On Jun 12, 2015
Hmm.... OBJ sef ehn... he talk small truth sha. Besides, you nor need tell PMB what to do concerning tulumbu grin He knows perfectly what to do in that regard. I won't be surprised if the 'meeting' he called before the election was part of his plans.... grin
Re: Don’t Take Tinubu Serious, Obasanjo To President Buhari by Firefire(m): 1:00pm On Jun 12, 2015
Pay back time to ojuyobor, baba Iyabo don deny you.

“How can Tinubu be speaking on the interest of the party as if he owns the party? Are the winners (Bukola Saraki and Yakubu Dogara) not APC members again? APC is not a personal property of anyone. The party belongs to everybody and belongs to no single person".
Re: Don’t Take Tinubu Serious, Obasanjo To President Buhari by bamidele029: 1:01pm On Jun 12, 2015
Lmao at all these silly online news sites popping up with silly stories.

Yesterday it was opinion river now it's Scan news grin

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Take Tinubu Serious, Obasanjo To President Buhari by temitemi1(m): 1:03pm On Jun 12, 2015
I'm so much enjoying this season...

PDP shall rise again!!

1 Like

Re: Don’t Take Tinubu Serious, Obasanjo To President Buhari by ONYX5(m): 1:08pm On Jun 12, 2015
bamidele029:
Lmao at all these silly online news sites popping up with silly stories.

Yesterday it was opinion river now it's Scan news grin
yeah we know if the news has anything to do with the number thief of south west it becomes news from a silly online news site
Re: Don’t Take Tinubu Serious, Obasanjo To President Buhari by lolababe331e: 1:11pm On Jun 12, 2015
When I see the news on Thisday or another reputable site I'll be back to comment. For now it smells like bull....

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Take Tinubu Serious, Obasanjo To President Buhari by christejames(m): 1:16pm On Jun 12, 2015
...and they keep clipping the wings of the BAT. The way this BAT is nosediving, I believe it will meet 'esu' below...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

SSS Allegedly Used Israeli Company To Plant Spy Bugs All Over Aso Villa / Opinion: "APC - A Polygamous Conglomerate" / NASS Leadership: Akande Is Wrong, Mischievous –saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.