Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,028 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Chief M.k.o Abiola: A Hero, A Legend, A True Democrat!!! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief M.k.o Abiola: A Hero, A Legend, A True Democrat!!! (10740 Views)

Fayose Has Become A Legend In Nigerian Politics – Shekarau / Buhari Not A Democrat, Lacks Moral Rights To Intervene In Gambia – Fayose / Photo: Late M.K.O. Abiola In His Youthful Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chief M.k.o Abiola: A Hero, A Legend, A True Democrat!!! by teebaxy(m): 3:27pm On Jun 12, 2015
RayJay007:
[size=45pt]This S..H..I..T is so F..U..C..K..I..N..G long[/size]
That is why he is called an hero i'm sure ur biography will nt exeed 2 paragraph

1 Like

Re: Chief M.k.o Abiola: A Hero, A Legend, A True Democrat!!! by vision2050: 3:29pm On Jun 12, 2015
Karma- Good intent and good deed
contribute to good karma and future
happiness, while bad intent and bad deed
contribute to bad karma and future suffering.
M.K.O sponsored the coup that overthrowned Buhari/Idiagbon for self interest. Karma hit him back in a best way. You can't eat your cake and have it.
FYI I'm a Yoruba but I dont support iwa buburu.
Re: Chief M.k.o Abiola: A Hero, A Legend, A True Democrat!!! by MKO4ever(m): 3:33pm On Jun 12, 2015
MKO for ever
Re: Chief M.k.o Abiola: A Hero, A Legend, A True Democrat!!! by bolabolakemi(f): 3:42pm On Jun 12, 2015
Abiola the ITT and traitor. Only thieves die in prison. No honour grin

3 Likes

Re: Chief M.k.o Abiola: A Hero, A Legend, A True Democrat!!! by 989900: 4:33pm On Jun 12, 2015
Most people saying negative things about the man are mostly kids who were probably not born/were kids at best in '93.

Most things you say about him are basically 'street-talks'.

MKO was never perfect, he had his flaws, you can accuse him for many things (ITT, previous politics and e.t.c.), but what most knew him for even before his '93 presidential sojourn, was his philanthropy. He was a man of the people . . . he was so benevolent that some felt he was the richest in Nigeria/Africa, which he was not. He was only by far the most generous. And that was why for the first time and only, Nigerians would come together regardless of tribe and religion to vote for the man.

And while he could flee, and others did flee, he returned to face the military juntas of IBB and Abacha respectively. And, he upheld his mandate till death -- insisting he could and would not relinquish the will and 'hope' of the people. On his blood and others who died in defiance to the military juntas, and all of us who marched, protested, and endured all the hardships of defiance, is erected the democracy you and I live in today -- y'all can go ahead and ridicule all you want if that makes you feel accomplished.

Special mentions: Gani Fawehinmi, Frank Kokori, Pa Rewane, Kudi Abiola, Tell Magazine and crew, Pa Adesanya, Gani Adams (gone rogue), Walter Carrington (US ambassador), Alex Ibru, Yar'Adua (General), Wole Soyinka, Bola Tinubu, Pa Enahoro, Men and women of the vocal press, Student union leaders and many more.
Re: Chief M.k.o Abiola: A Hero, A Legend, A True Democrat!!! by Johfem(m): 4:50pm On Jun 12, 2015
truth that he was a discriminator can not be skipped. He hate christians and he paid some terrorist to turn bible ship into the sea.
Re: Chief M.k.o Abiola: A Hero, A Legend, A True Democrat!!! by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 12, 2015
ZeezaRapture:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moshood_Abiola
abiola a true hero,the man that single handedly pour a shipload of Bible into the ocean,the man that diverted Samuel doe's money into kudirat's account from kudirat to Kola abiola's account or where do u think that phrase came from?(even if they collect all our money,we can never be poor like dangote )....abiola actually stepped on toes,yansh ibb 's wife abroad,why did u think his election was annulled by IBB? two reasons that I know
1)he betrayed IBB with Samuel doe's money
2)he slept with IBB wife...
Abiola is a womanizer but if he was allowed to rule back then,he would have turned Nigeria around for good but no one ever dare's God and win...pouring Bible into the sea was the beginning of his problem
Re: Chief M.k.o Abiola: A Hero, A Legend, A True Democrat!!! by scachy(m): 5:36pm On Jun 12, 2015
superior1:
Moshood Kashimawo Olawale Abiola

The true hero of our democracy not the dumbo some are brandishing
Sorry.

1 Like

Re: Chief M.k.o Abiola: A Hero, A Legend, A True Democrat!!! by 989900: 5:44pm On Jun 12, 2015
southniyikaye:
abiola a true hero,the man that single handedly pour a shipload of Bible into the ocean,the man that diverted Samuel doe's money into kudirat's account from kudirat to Kola abiola's account or where do u think that phrase came from?(even if they collect all our money,we can never be poor like dangote )....abiola actually stepped on toes,yansh ibb 's wife abroad,why did u think his election was annulled by IBB? two reasons that I know
1)he betrayed IBB with Samuel doe's money
2)he slept with IBB wife...
Abiola is a womanizer but if he was allowed to rule back then,he would have turned Nigeria around for good but no one ever dare's God and win...pouring Bible into the sea was the beginning of his problem

Speculations and 'street-talk'.

I've said all the above before too, but that doesn't mean I've got proof to back it up, nor does that in anyway take the fact away that, on June 12, 1993's struggles/sacrifices led by MKO, is our nation's democracy founded.
Re: Chief M.k.o Abiola: A Hero, A Legend, A True Democrat!!! by Bosch10(m): 6:27pm On Jun 12, 2015
Barselonia:
baba ooooo.....

the true JAGABAN......

person way king sunny ade praise that if poverty enter his money, poverty would eat and eat and eat and eat ooo ,so tay poverty go die there..

I wonder how much he get that time.....

am still confused self
Where are his properties now,poverty came tru his death
Re: Chief M.k.o Abiola: A Hero, A Legend, A True Democrat!!! by Sigo86(m): 6:37pm On Jun 12, 2015
denkyw:
he is a local hero, guess only the Yoruba's recognise him as one. but I know a national Hero, his name is Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Azikiwe.

grin grin cheesy cheesy

Oma se oo, aru Opolo n ba e ja. Lmao!
Re: Chief M.k.o Abiola: A Hero, A Legend, A True Democrat!!! by reuben79: 7:09pm On Jun 12, 2015
LAfricana:

he was just another jonathan undecided
how come is another Jonathan elaborate pls
Re: Chief M.k.o Abiola: A Hero, A Legend, A True Democrat!!! by bolabolakemi(f): 7:39pm On Jun 12, 2015
The june 12 election 1993 of Abiola did not see the light of the day because Abiola refused to listen to his masters in the north that cancelled the election forgeting that he has been their slave...

Abiola sins:

1) Evil man that sank shipload of Bible into the ocean.
2) Diverted Samuel Doe's money into Kudirat's account from kudirat to Kola abiola's account...
3) Stole money meant for laying cables for telecom. Added 2 zeros to 400 million naira and diverted the money for personal use
4) weakness for women. Marrying women recklessly and having a lot of concubines

In summary, Abiola is a shame and disgrace to mankind...

According to Fela Kuti, Abiola is ITT... International thief...
shocked

1 Like

Re: Chief M.k.o Abiola: A Hero, A Legend, A True Democrat!!! by cap28: 7:50pm On Jun 12, 2015
just to add to the poster above me - Abiola was a coup financier, traitor, megalomaniac and CIA agent.
The man was vile and evil to the core and ended up being double crossed by his equally evil and vile partner in crime IBB who sadly has never been brought to book for the evil he perpetrated against the Nigerian people.

2 Likes

Re: Chief M.k.o Abiola: A Hero, A Legend, A True Democrat!!! by squaddy(m): 7:59pm On Jun 12, 2015
ITT international Thief Thief.
Re: Chief M.k.o Abiola: A Hero, A Legend, A True Democrat!!! by ZeezaRapture(m): 8:19pm On Jun 12, 2015
MKO4ever:
MKO for ever

bro how did you change your moniker? Please tell me
Re: Chief M.k.o Abiola: A Hero, A Legend, A True Democrat!!! by femi4: 8:30pm On Jun 12, 2015
bemyguest:
June 12 is currently being over hyped I don't thinks this is necessary anymore.
Ki lomode e mo
Re: Chief M.k.o Abiola: A Hero, A Legend, A True Democrat!!! by Willie2015: 8:35pm On Jun 12, 2015
Abiola, International Thief Thief. It is only in Naija we celebrate stealing public fund.
Re: Chief M.k.o Abiola: A Hero, A Legend, A True Democrat!!! by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 13, 2015
finacier of different coup de tats.
Re: Chief M.k.o Abiola: A Hero, A Legend, A True Democrat!!! by Riogeese(m): 9:44am On Jun 13, 2015
bemyguest:
June 12 is currently being over hyped I don't thinks this is necessary anymore.
After everything you read abt MKO, this is what u got to say. ogahh oo
Re: Chief M.k.o Abiola: A Hero, A Legend, A True Democrat!!! by ekunnusi: 11:11am On Jun 13, 2015
Abiola is a living hero
Re: Chief M.k.o Abiola: A Hero, A Legend, A True Democrat!!! by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 13, 2015
Who is abiola

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos IGR Hits 103.4billion Naira In First Quarter Of 2018 / Gov. Udom Emmanuel At The 2018 International Students Day Celebration (Photos) / APC Took Advantage Of Bombings In Borno On Election Day To Rig – PDP Agent Tells

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.