Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,871 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Video Of Ex-Commissioner In Zamfara Having Sex Goes Viral - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Ex-Commissioner In Zamfara Having Sex Goes Viral (87400 Views)

Policeman Holding Umbrella For A Commissioner In Kogi During Inspection / Photos From The Burial Of Nasir Zarummai, Ex-Commissioner In Sokoto / Zamfara Ex-Commissioner Sex Scandal: Girl Threatens To Release New Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Ex-Commissioner In Zamfara Having Sex Goes Viral by eliwa47(m): 3:11pm On Jun 12, 2015
cry cry cry na wa ooooo
Re: Video Of Ex-Commissioner In Zamfara Having Sex Goes Viral by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 12, 2015
vision2050:
Propaganda from haters
if not post the video.
grin grin grin...they really hate his ''ex-commissioner'' ish cheesy cheesy sad
Re: Video Of Ex-Commissioner In Zamfara Having Sex Goes Viral by fatdon1(m): 3:12pm On Jun 12, 2015
Re: Video Of Ex-Commissioner In Zamfara Having Sex Goes Viral by CR77(f): 3:12pm On Jun 12, 2015
lol show me what
IYANGBALI:
it is not. Come make I show you something
Re: Video Of Ex-Commissioner In Zamfara Having Sex Goes Viral by Omotayor123(f): 3:13pm On Jun 12, 2015
Freemanan:

Do what love?
quoting four pple at a go....
Re: Video Of Ex-Commissioner In Zamfara Having Sex Goes Viral by oseka101(m): 3:13pm On Jun 12, 2015
who cares kiss
Re: Video Of Ex-Commissioner In Zamfara Having Sex Goes Viral by deolu2000(m): 3:14pm On Jun 12, 2015
Waper2:
Where is the video?
wetin you wan use am do?na the news be the koko,thats if this is what being a news,afteral the legal age to hv sex is now 11yrs.am by no means supporting infidelity to his family anyway.
Re: Video Of Ex-Commissioner In Zamfara Having Sex Goes Viral by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 12, 2015
500 lashes of koboko for the man.
Re: Video Of Ex-Commissioner In Zamfara Having Sex Goes Viral by IYANGBALI: 3:15pm On Jun 12, 2015
CR77:
lol show me what
one looooooooooong big thing,you go like am grin

1 Like

Re: Video Of Ex-Commissioner In Zamfara Having Sex Goes Viral by Omotayor123(f): 3:15pm On Jun 12, 2015
oluvick:
How is that our business?
Abi oooo..
I tire...
Re: Video Of Ex-Commissioner In Zamfara Having Sex Goes Viral by vision2050: 3:16pm On Jun 12, 2015
chimkaire:
grin grin grin...they really hate his ''ex-commissioner'' ish cheesy cheesy sad
abi ooo, make dem release the video. abi na Airforce go release it? that mean we shall wait for ages
Re: Video Of Ex-Commissioner In Zamfara Having Sex Goes Viral by victorix(m): 3:16pm On Jun 12, 2015
:
Re: Video Of Ex-Commissioner In Zamfara Having Sex Goes Viral by Fkforyou(m): 3:17pm On Jun 12, 2015
I dont want to see the video cos I know it would be a huge turn off....
Re: Video Of Ex-Commissioner In Zamfara Having Sex Goes Viral by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 12, 2015
vision2050:
abi ooo, make dem release the video. abi na Airforce go release it? that mean we shall wait for ages
embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Video Of Ex-Commissioner In Zamfara Having Sex Goes Viral by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 12, 2015
this is what our girls should be doing who sleep with our shamelss politicians..video record the act and paste it online for the whole nigeria to see so that they can all hide their head in shame..my advice to all girls who sleep with politicians.. PLEASE VIDEO THE ACT....cheesy
Re: Video Of Ex-Commissioner In Zamfara Having Sex Goes Viral by imakemillions: 3:21pm On Jun 12, 2015
IF you have a laptop,phone or a tablet you can make money within the next hour,evryone make money up to 72times daily.it is literally imposible not to make money refferals not compulsory not MLM.just do these simple step.view ad,click 10ads daily and get paid.its sound too good to be true.inbox me for details.
nonyedbest@yahoo.com
08186525956 whatpps
Re: Video Of Ex-Commissioner In Zamfara Having Sex Goes Viral by Truckpusher(m): 3:23pm On Jun 12, 2015
IzonOwei:
this is what our girls should be doing who sleep with our shamelss politicians..video record the act and paste it online for the whole nigeria to see so that they can all hide their head in shame..my advice to all girls who sleep with politicians.. PLEASE VIDEO THE ACT....cheesy
What you're asking them to do is akin to asking someone to bite their fingers . grin
Re: Video Of Ex-Commissioner In Zamfara Having Sex Goes Viral by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 12, 2015
victorix:
here is the working link to the video http://234bizhub.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/commissioner2.mp4

He made the video himself. Incredible
Re: Video Of Ex-Commissioner In Zamfara Having Sex Goes Viral by fatdon1(m): 3:25pm On Jun 12, 2015
prince4pro:
No pix no video.I don't believe dis
link: part 1. www.naijauncut.com/2015/06/12/
video-zamfara-state-
commissioner-sextape-bleeping-
a-younger-girlpart-1/ part 2: www.naijauncut.com/2015/06/12/
part-2-former-zamfara-state-
commissioner-sextape/
Re: Video Of Ex-Commissioner In Zamfara Having Sex Goes Viral by murfy(m): 3:26pm On Jun 12, 2015
i cant believe this shocked cry kiss
Re: Video Of Ex-Commissioner In Zamfara Having Sex Goes Viral by WILSON(f): 3:26pm On Jun 12, 2015
NAWAOH

Re: Video Of Ex-Commissioner In Zamfara Having Sex Goes Viral by 9jatatafo(m): 3:27pm On Jun 12, 2015
What is the use of this piece of news if we can get the video or a link to get the video to view it.
Re: Video Of Ex-Commissioner In Zamfara Having Sex Goes Viral by VickJames(m): 3:28pm On Jun 12, 2015
To say someone just sent the video to me, made the news funnier
Re: Video Of Ex-Commissioner In Zamfara Having Sex Goes Viral by delishpot: 3:31pm On Jun 12, 2015
Na so dem dey do. Just happened that he got caught.
Re: Video Of Ex-Commissioner In Zamfara Having Sex Goes Viral by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 12, 2015
Omotayor123:

quoting four pple at a go....
this

When you are on the page to quote the first person, don't post immediately. Scroll down and you will see more comments and on top you see "quote"....

Like this

Re: Video Of Ex-Commissioner In Zamfara Having Sex Goes Viral by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 12, 2015
Truckpusher:
What you're asking them to do is akin to asking someone to bite their fingers . grin
hahahahahaah....my brother they can video one and sleep with some other rich felllow who is not a politician...cheesy...imagine if there is a sex video of ameachi going viral all over the internet...e go sweet die...grin...shame shame shame....grin
Re: Video Of Ex-Commissioner In Zamfara Having Sex Goes Viral by yomi007k(m): 3:34pm On Jun 12, 2015
wetin consign us with this one now.

make him no lash

una no dey lash?? well me dey lash oo, infact i go lash tonight.

oshi abi oshi
Re: Video Of Ex-Commissioner In Zamfara Having Sex Goes Viral by gimastic(f): 3:34pm On Jun 12, 2015
ITS TRUE IT HAPPENED BUT WHO CARES,D GAL IS NOT A MINOR N IT WASNT A RAPE.HW WILL DAT AFFECT OUR SALARY STRUCTURE?
Re: Video Of Ex-Commissioner In Zamfara Having Sex Goes Viral by ChimaAdeoye: 3:35pm On Jun 12, 2015
Re: Video Of Ex-Commissioner In Zamfara Having Sex Goes Viral by Masculity(m): 3:36pm On Jun 12, 2015
Burger01:
Post the video link here nau angry cheesy

watin u want see! Chai amebooooogrin
Re: Video Of Ex-Commissioner In Zamfara Having Sex Goes Viral by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:36pm On Jun 12, 2015
I just saw the videos. The man get boobs o!

A man with boobs! I have seen it all. shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian / Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock / Osanebi Ossai Friday's House Flooded (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.