Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,053 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

MouthAction In Marriage - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / MouthAction In Marriage (73713 Views)

Sex And Consent In Marriage / What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo) / Submission In Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MouthAction In Marriage by joseph1832(m): 9:59pm On Jun 12, 2015
dinachi:

My dear, many guys will tell you the same thing. Puccy hygiene of many babes suck. I still remember the sad story a friend told of how the fiancée's rotten puccy sent him running out of the house like a desperate man pursued by two blood thirsty battalions of diehard Boko haram members. The babe had visited and when the mood was favorable they proceeded to satiate their physical cravings. In the heat of passion, my guy tore off his clothes and extended a helping hand to his babe who was more deliberate in disrobing herself. By the time he yanked off her pants to have a view of the glorious paradise awaiting his touch and love, he was rudely confronted with the stark harsh realities of hell staring him in his bewildered face. The sweet aroma of his room swifty turned to a dark and atrosiously evil smell that quickly changed the mood from romantic to a matter of life and death. The odoriferous rotten puccy gave out an evil blast of terrible odour that confounded my guy and sent him running out of the house in utter confusion. Needless to say the relationship took a nosedive from then onwards.
LMAO!!!. This is so damn funny!.

Many girls suffer from this. The miasma emanating from their vagina is like that of decayed fish gill!. And as far as I know those girls who's vaginas oozes like decayed fish gill are the girls who don't have personal hygiene. They fail to release that "their vagina is their pride".
Re: MouthAction In Marriage by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 12, 2015
sukkot:
yeah you know having ' rotten puccy ' as you so eloquently put it, is generational curse from God on a stiff necked and rebellious nation. the black race that is. it is one of the conditions of hell. including why black women cant grow hair. we are in hell brah. hell aint some place in the ground.

isaiah 3 vs 24 And it shall come to pass, that instead of sweet smell there shall be stink; and instead of a girdle a rent; and instead of well set hair baldness; and instead of a stomacher a girding of sackcloth; and burning instead of beauty. <<< BALD HEAD AND SMELLY PUCCY

isaiah 3 vs 16 Moreover the Lord saith, Because the daughters of Zion are haughty, and walk with stretched forth necks and wanton eyes, walking and mincing as they go, and making a tinkling with their feet: << THIS WHY THE LORD DO AM. BECAUSE DEM GET LONG THROAT BACK IN THOSE DAYS. GLAD TO SEE THOSE TRAITS ARE STILL AROUND AND HAS NOT LEFT LOL

ITS ALL BIBLICAL wink

Lmao!!! There is always a bible verse for everything.
Re: MouthAction In Marriage by Alezy(m): 9:59pm On Jun 12, 2015
cococandy:
Life is give and take. If he's not willing to give he should forget it.
He can go out there and get it na. See threat grin Except she no sabi the way to "out there" too.
They can both go out there and get it. problem solved.
#detestselfishprigs.
Your friend can gist sha. She's telling all this about her marriage. I dey look you with one eye lipsrsealed
its very clear ur not married

1 Like

Re: MouthAction In Marriage by Kossyne(m): 10:01pm On Jun 12, 2015
dinachi:

My dear, many guys will tell you the same thing. Puccy hygiene of many babes suck. I still remember the sad story a friend told of how the fiancée's rotten puccy sent him running out of the house like a desperate man pursued by two blood thirsty battalions of diehard Boko haram members. The babe had visited and when the mood was favorable they proceeded to satiate their physical cravings. In the heat of passion, my guy tore off his clothes and extended a helping hand to his babe who was more deliberate in disrobing herself. By the time he yanked off her pants to have a view of the glorious paradise awaiting his touch and love, he was rudely confronted with the stark harsh realities of hell staring him in his bewildered face. The sweet aroma of his room swifty turned to a dark and atrosiously evil smell that quickly changed the mood from romantic to a matter of life and death. The odoriferous rotten puccy gave out an evil blast of terrible odour that confounded my guy and sent him running out of the house in utter confusion. Needless to say the relationship took a nosedive from then onwards.

Gosh! U re a damn good writer...wish I can write half as good as you and Ishilove....what's ur formula sef....winks...

4 Likes

Re: MouthAction In Marriage by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 12, 2015
radiokilla:
i've read about a couple of guys who got cancer of the mouth through 'mouthaction' i don't have the facts but will love to buttress my points later. I'll read it up.

If the person's partner has genital warts, I think
Re: MouthAction In Marriage by Subom1(f): 10:01pm On Jun 12, 2015
Gaidenk:

If I talk now e go be like sey. She should go out abi? Like I told u before,you either an e-feminist only blurting out your inner wishes or you just a really stuck up b****. Either ways,please find some white dude and marry,you no t fit for a real Nigerian man.
This nigga sounds hurt grin grin grin. I bet you are just like her husband. Anyways @ op I don't understand why your friend is complaining. She knew from the beginning what type of man she was with (selfish pug). He wants to receive but he does not want to give angry. Anyways he is your husband. Just give him a bj and maybe he will change once he sees that you are really going out of your way. Maybe he is reluctant to give you cos you have pssy odour. If that's the case then make sure you keep that place neat and clean and there are other ways to spice it up. Honestly this should have been ironed out a long time ago.
Re: MouthAction In Marriage by slimyem: 10:02pm On Jun 12, 2015
dinachi:

LIES!!

5 Likes

Re: MouthAction In Marriage by etomama(f): 10:02pm On Jun 12, 2015
Unikbeau:
She should do it,its no big deal jst make sure u do it well,no go bite d thing to punish ham oooo.

The above got me laughing because I know thats what I can do. Under the pretense of not knowong how to suck the thing.
Re: MouthAction In Marriage by justwise(m): 10:03pm On Jun 12, 2015
queenprecy:
hmmmmmm,
just relax tk a cool bath wt Ur hubby, under d shower get d work done n enjoy ursef!!! I don't see anything dats so difficult in it. marriage is so sweet wen u r wt d person dat can handle u.
cheers
That solves the problem grin
Re: MouthAction In Marriage by sukkot: 10:03pm On Jun 12, 2015
Joavid:

Lmao!!! There is always a bible verse for everything.
heheh you know. i have a bible verse for almost anything you can come up with lol. the word became flesh. yes i am that flesh. i am a walking bible

john 1 vs 14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, cheesy
Re: MouthAction In Marriage by coogar: 10:03pm On Jun 12, 2015
sukkot:
well in my unenlightened days I was quite the rolling stone and i have been with around 20 or more white women sexually. and not a single one had that problem. of course I am now an enlightened celestial being and i dont indulge in such adultery and fornication. grin

oh so you want the bible to say PUZZY ? i implore you to read the whole chapter. in fact the trans-atlantic slave trade of our people is written in the bible. we are the biblical children of zion. we are under generational curses. both men and women. oh dont feel bad, us men have our own curses too. we are the most hated race in the world. last to get hired and first to get fired. getting shot down by white cops all over america etc etc. oh the curses envelopes us all as a race.

obadiah - this is untrue!
it's mostly a hygiene issue or in rare cases, a genetic issue. however, hygiene is loosely linked to poverty. the white chics have the resources to fight their odour, the black chics don't have these resources and that's the difference. it's nothing to do with biblical curse or what not.

2 Likes

Re: MouthAction In Marriage by bigtt76(f): 10:03pm On Jun 12, 2015
Well cover tin mouth with polythene bag and suck naaaaa grin
Re: MouthAction In Marriage by Intendy: 10:04pm On Jun 12, 2015
let your friend accept and bite ponmo make the horseman shout.
Re: MouthAction In Marriage by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 12, 2015
coogar:

so what happens when the weather is cold & you need warmth? you would drive 100km to go look for warmth? it's always good to have one in the hood(at least 3 blocks away). grin
This one is tough o!
Trying to zero in on a target now...

These are times I wish I'm like my other hood niggaz..dunno how they do it but these niggaz can bang anything.

On my own part I'm a bit picky, can't be too careful these days. cry

My bae recently took ill and I was half hoping it wasn't pregnancy related. Now don't call me a cheat. I'm only looking for a church girl cheesy
Re: MouthAction In Marriage by Cuteboi98(m): 10:06pm On Jun 12, 2015
Chai nna.. U too kwuarupt..
Re: MouthAction In Marriage by sweatlana: 10:06pm On Jun 12, 2015
Women pls keep ur down below clean and your man would gladly eat you silly!

In my culture a woman MUST have a clean wash before sex.

To the men, stop passing on infections. They make your girls down below stink!
Re: MouthAction In Marriage by orogodoganyin(m): 10:09pm On Jun 12, 2015
in ur bedroom at least, if u cant control ur man 2 give u what u want, u need help beyond what ur thinking

1 Like

Re: MouthAction In Marriage by coogar: 10:09pm On Jun 12, 2015
Brandnew2:

This one is tough o!
Trying to zero in on a target now...

These are times I wish I'm like my other hood niggaz..dunno how they do it but these niggaz can bang anything.

there's no class in banging anything.
the quantity is immaterial, the quality is the key. you are on the right track - they would soon run to you to complain about the syphilis they got infected with.

On my own part I'm a bit picky, can't be too careful these days. cry

the right choice!
a sane man has to be picky.

My bae recently took ill and I was hoping it wasn't pregnancy related. Now don't call me a cheat. I'm only looking for a church girl cheesy

so you have a chic & you still want a church girl? you are not even scared your boo might beat up the church girl? grin

you want holy spirit to whoop your ašs? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: MouthAction In Marriage by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 12, 2015
coogar:

it's mostly a hygiene issue or in rare cases, a genetic issue. however, hygiene is loosely linked to poverty. the white chics have the resources to fight their odour, the black chics don't have these resources and that's the difference. it's nothing to do with biblical curse or what not.

White girls actually smell too, though very rare. I guess the same rule applies to all. Always have a bath before or after the act. Except maybe it's a quickie then that's another ball game entirely.
Re: MouthAction In Marriage by sukkot: 10:11pm On Jun 12, 2015
coogar:

[b]bros coogar, i have been with black chicks in UK with the resources to fight this odour and with the monetary resources to fight this and it still exists. in fact a chick i was with just came out of the bathroom after taking a bath and i gotta tell ya, the soap and water couldnt beat down that odor. in fact it seems like the bath she had exacerbated the whole thing sef lwkm. its a spiritual issue. trust me. its called low frequency of vibration. we are electromagnetic beings. the frequency of vibration of black people has being turned down by a higher power. low frequency will give you vaginal odor because even thoough the tissues are alive, they are only operating at half capacity so you are like a walking corpse. hence why it smells like corpse. black people have very low electromagnetic vibration. and this i confirmed experimentally when i did electrocardiograph measurements on my caucasian clients and negro clients. the caucasians had high voltage electrocardiographs while the negros had low voltage electrocardiographs. we are running on lower electricity to power our body. we are electrical beings and electricity powers us up. so this issue is all spiritual. trust me i know [/b]

1 Like

Re: MouthAction In Marriage by coogar: 10:12pm On Jun 12, 2015
Brandnew2:

White girls actually smell too, though very rare. I guess the same rule applies to all. Always have a bath before or after the act. Except maybe it's a quickie then that's another ball game entirely.

white girls smell too of course. if a girl does not wash, she would smell. that's standard. obadiah is just trolling as usual. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: MouthAction In Marriage by Metrofox(m): 10:12pm On Jun 12, 2015
cococandy:
Life is give and take.
If he's not willing to give he should forget it.

He can go out there and get it na.
See threat grin
Except she no sabi the way to "out there" too.

They can both go out there and get it.
problem solved.

#detestselfishprigs.

Your friend can gist sha.
She's telling all this about her marriage.
I dey look you with one eye lipsrsealed

An eye for an eye would leave the world blind..

1 Like

Re: MouthAction In Marriage by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 12, 2015
coogar:

so you have a chic & you still want a church girl? you are not even scared your boo might beat up the church girl? grin

you want holy spirit to whoop your ašs? cheesy

The holy spirit understands I can't deal with the distance between us right now.

So I need me a side church chick. grin
Re: MouthAction In Marriage by Seventeen(f): 10:13pm On Jun 12, 2015
2CatWoman:

You seem to have a lot of experience with pu.ssy, please tell me you are a gynaecologist otherwise.... undecided

Actually main reason men don't like going down on women is cos of selfishness as there is no physical pleasure in it for the man.
not really, men actually derive pleasure from pleasuring women... I think it has more to do with ones sexual orientation. Once a person gets comfortable about it, it shouldn't be a problem. Hygiene is also another factor, dirty and mouth action doesnt mix welk at all... hnmm-hnmm and am talkin about both men and women... because no be only pussy sabi smell oo cool
Re: MouthAction In Marriage by Shymm3x: 10:14pm On Jun 12, 2015
coogar:

find a decent house fellowship in your area. after the 2nd or 3rd visit, the chics there would start warming up to you. don't act too holy - you are a new convert so you are still taking your babysteps as far as they are concerned. cheesy

if you play the game right, you would strike gold!

you are safer testing with your fingers than the nose. just apply the finger test method as illustrated by the legendary okafor. the key is you must do the test before she takes off her undies.

Gross.

Lol, some of these chics need to start using disinfectants.
Re: MouthAction In Marriage by Swagk101(m): 10:15pm On Jun 12, 2015
njays24:
If you want to get anything from me,just don't give me conditions or threaten me because that will make it worse,it will further harden my heart. Just let it come from my mind.
Sharaap & gimme d damn mouth action, who bloody care if it comes 4rm ur dirty mind or nah
Re: MouthAction In Marriage by NiceHans: 10:16pm On Jun 12, 2015
There's way to many pathogens pilfering around pussiez..name it.. Strep, staph, ecoli, lactobacilus herpes, hpv ...chai it is suicidal to commit suicide
Re: MouthAction In Marriage by Laredojohn(m): 10:16pm On Jun 12, 2015
queenprecy:
hmmmmmm,
just relax tk a cool bath wt Ur hubby, under d shower get d work done n enjoy ursef!!! I don't see anything dats so difficult in it. marriage is so sweet wen u r wt d person dat can handle u.
cheers
Rightly communicated queen..
Re: MouthAction In Marriage by bayulll01(m): 10:17pm On Jun 12, 2015
cococandy:
Life is give and take.

See threat grin

problem solved.

#detestselfishprigs.

Are you a slowpoke she's the woman in particular she's just don't want to say she's the one
Re: MouthAction In Marriage by SemuhleB(f): 10:17pm On Jun 12, 2015
i find it strange that the word "hygiene" has been brought up several times.

i wonder how many men make sure of their cleanliness when expecting head. balls have some of the worst sweat ever (think about that sack just glued to an inner thigh), and let us not forget the smell of stale urine also from the fact there is no wiping. and the hair on the scrotum might be the grossest human hair imaginable- worse than the hair in the crack. 

i am not saying that one is grosser than the other, mind you. everyone should just have equal expectations of themselves and others. 

also, i don't think that a female that might smell a little funky down there is "unclean", they just might have had their daily shower 12 hours earlier.

6 Likes

Re: MouthAction In Marriage by Shymm3x: 10:18pm On Jun 12, 2015
sukkot:
bros coogar, i have been with black chicks in UK with the resources to fight this odour and with the monetary resources to fight this and it still exists.in fact a chick i was with just came out of the bathroom after taking a bath and i gotta tell ya, the soap and water couldnt beat down that odor. in fact it seems like the bath she had exacerbated the whole thing sef lwkm. its a spiritual issue. trust me. its called low frequency of vibration. we are electromagnetic beings. the frequency of vibration of black people has being turned down by a higher power. low frequency will give you vaginal odor because even thoough the tissues are alive, they are only operating at half capacity so you are like a walking corpse. hence why it smells like corpse. black people have very low electromagnetic vibration. and this i confirmed experimentally when i did electrocardiograph measurements on my caucasian clients and negro clients. the caucasians had high voltage electrocardiographs while the negros had low voltage electrocardiographs. we are running on lowers electricity to power our body. we are electrical beings and electricity powers us up. so this issue is all spiritual. trust me i know

Hahahaha!

Big bredrin, Jah told me in his own words, that he'll see you through.

That's a classic case whereby you need spiritual healing by trees dieting. grin

Next time just pour some rum pon da pum and light up ganja, and blow da smoke inna da pum, and say Jah bless x3. grin

That should do the trick.

4 Likes

Re: MouthAction In Marriage by bayulll01(m): 10:18pm On Jun 12, 2015
cococandy:
Life is give and take.

See threat grin

problem solved.

#detestselfishprigs.

Are you a moronnnn she's the woman in particular she's just don't want to say she's the one

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks / He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. / Zimbabwean Man Shows Three Used Condoms He Found In His Wife's Car (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.