Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,230 members, 7,836,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Ur Contribution Really Matters - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ur Contribution Really Matters (716 Views)

........... / Nma Vs Johesu Faceoff: Matters Arising By Deji Gbogi / What Are Nigeria's Contribution To Medicine And Surgery? Please Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ur Contribution Really Matters by bilms(m): 4:39pm On Feb 21, 2009
hi all.

ur contribution really mean alot to me.

for over 1 year now, i have spot all in my back. i have done manything recomended but still it remian. this spot is not a wond or rashes according to a doctor, he said it was caused by pinples, but i wonder which type of pinples would cause that. it is not in my face instead went to my back.

plz what can i use for this? i am tired. right now it look like a rashes but accoding to what that person told me, he said its not a rashes but caused by pimples.

plz help
Re: Ur Contribution Really Matters by VENUSS(f): 3:29pm On Feb 22, 2009
don't worry, except u wear show me Ur bak. seriously may be you should try

usin blak soap mix wit honey, sheer butter, massage to the affected area 10min

b4 bath, good luck
Re: Ur Contribution Really Matters by bilms(m): 4:09pm On Feb 22, 2009
thanks.

plz which type of black soap.

may be u should send me ur email.

thanks
Re: Ur Contribution Really Matters by VENUSS(f): 5:14pm On Feb 22, 2009
the one Yoruba call dudu osun or ghana soap
Re: Ur Contribution Really Matters by bilms(m): 4:43pm On Feb 24, 2009
thanks.

any other idea?
Re: Ur Contribution Really Matters by sweetmum(f): 2:30pm On Feb 25, 2009
honey, detached yourself completetly from fatty food,eat more fruit and water.
the dudu osun soap is good,you can try it but dont be jumping from one saop or cream to another, in the name of trying to clear your back.

how long has it been there(the pimple).
cheers cheesy
Re: Ur Contribution Really Matters by bilms(m): 7:41pm On Feb 26, 2009
its been long.

cant even remember.

i hv been jumping from one soap to other really because i see no change.

i used a recommended soap for abt 6months but no changes and ever since i have been changing from one soap to the other.

about cream, i dont even used cream. so no changing at all.

thanks
Re: Ur Contribution Really Matters by chyk91(m): 2:03am On Feb 28, 2009
See a dermatologist not a doctor, he will be in a better position 2 advice u.
Re: Ur Contribution Really Matters by bilms(m): 12:23pm On Feb 28, 2009
tanx
Re: Ur Contribution Really Matters by drlizzy(f): 3:40pm On Mar 01, 2009
HOPE FOR WEIGHT WATCHERS
Proactol™ - how does it compare to other natural fat binders?

For more information on Proactol™ http://track.moreniche.com/hit.php?w=139523&s=38

Proactol™ may still be a relative new comer compared to other natural fat binders Chitosan and Absorbitol, but during this time it has established itself as a credible herbal supplement.

Having undergone 4 successful pre-clinical and clinical studies - during which Proactol™ was tested under a double blind study. Proactol™ has been proven to block 28% of consumer’s digestible fat, contributing to successful long term weight loss.

But alongside each of these trials, Proactol™’s standing amongst competing fat binders has grown further following the revelation of its numerous other natural health benefits.

Benefits that can prove to be pivotal deciders when choosing the right weight loss management plan for you:

Proactol™
Medically backed by the Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC and leading health official across the globe, Proactol™ is clinically proven to:

Bind 28% of your dietary fat intake
Lower blood cholesterol levels and blood pressure
Reduce your calorie consumption by 150 calories per meal
Suppress your appetite whilst lowering food cravings
Increase joint flexibility
Appease aches and pains
And clinically proven to cause no negative side effects, consumers can continue to use Proactol™ to maintain their weight loss for a long as they need.

For more information on Proactol™ http://track.moreniche.com/hit.php?w=139523&s=38

Chitosan

Clinically tried and tested, Chitosan has undergone 5 clinical trials since its release onto the market. From these trials Chitosan has been proven to:

Contribute to weight loss results of 7.2 lbs in 28 days
Inhibit LDL cholesterol and boost HDL cholesterol
The one flaw of this fat binder is that it has been linked to increased irregular bowel movements that results in the excretion of the bound fat molecules in a semi-raw state.

Absorbitol
Restricted in usage to 3-4 times a week, Absorbitol has been found to:

Produce weight loss results of 16lbs in 30 days
Bind 10.8g of fat with only 1g of Absorbitol
Lower blood cholesterol levels
But consumers are advised to use this fat binder with caution to ensure that they still receive viable amounts of fat in their diet. For this reason it is recommended that consumer’s only take is 3-4 times a week and not every day.

Which fat binder can offer consumers more promising results?

Place each of these fat binders side by side and Proactol™ is by far the more reliable supplement, offering consumers a risk free route to weight loss that is consistent, long term and is free from the dangers of surgery.

Proof of Proactol™’s credibility amongst leading nutritionists, dieticians and Physicians can clearly be seen in its recent feature in well-renowned medical magazine Scottish Primary Care.

Featured as a supporting solution for those seeking to combat heart disease and smoking, Scottish Primary Care Magazine’s direct accreditations of Proactol™’s fat binding qualities, can offer consumers the reassurance they need to take the step to natural weight loss.

And considering its growing status in the medical field, Proactol™ is a weight loss supplement that we can readily recommend with confidence.
Re: Ur Contribution Really Matters by bilms(m): 2:37pm On Mar 05, 2009
thanks for ur contribution

(1) (Reply)

Get Brand New Kia By Bank Financing. / Killer Weight Loss Drug / On Men, Women And Bmi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.