Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

A Nairalander Emulates President Buhari, Declares His Assets, But PUBLICLY - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Nairalander Emulates President Buhari, Declares His Assets, But PUBLICLY (739 Views)

Rat Declares War Over Lassa Fever Accusation (Photo) / A Serving Youth Corper Declares His Assets / President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Emulates President Buhari, Declares His Assets, But PUBLICLY by nwadiuko1(m): 3:39pm On Jun 12, 2015
Erm **clears throat**
Goodday ladies and gentlemen
As a very patriotic Nigerian that has the growth and development of Nigeria at heart, I think its my obligation to toe the honorable line of our. Amiable leader....general....sorry. President muhammadu buhari in also declaring my assets
Here we go, I have ;
3 Tm shirts
4 okirika shirts
9 tshirts
I black suite (without trousers)
1 bathroom slippers
2 shoes
3 bow ties
1 vaseline body cream
1 bb torch 2 and nokia torch
N3500 with fcmb
3 caps
1 packet of gold circle condom
1 original bb charger and a fake nokia charger
Half bag of pure water
3 toothbrushes and 1 toothpaste
1 drum of rain water
1 I pass my neighbor gen( needs repairs)
2 chinos trousers
I jean
2 girlfriends
3 tabs of weed

Fellow Nigerians a corrupt free Nigeria starts with you and I. So I encourage you to also declare you assets publicly thanks and God bless Nigeriagrin
Cc: lalasticala, ishilove.barcanister,nonnyconcept,agarawu,orijin101,ishiamu,dickrider,NBM7,captainojemba

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Emulates President Buhari, Declares His Assets, But PUBLICLY by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 12, 2015
Hahaha Op,it is well in Jesus name.
Re: A Nairalander Emulates President Buhari, Declares His Assets, But PUBLICLY by pinkyruledworld(m): 3:44pm On Jun 12, 2015
I just have 1 annoying GF
Re: A Nairalander Emulates President Buhari, Declares His Assets, But PUBLICLY by nwadiuko1(m): 3:47pm On Jun 12, 2015
Israel23:
Hahaha Op,it is well in Jesus name.
amen lol grin
Re: A Nairalander Emulates President Buhari, Declares His Assets, But PUBLICLY by emmykk(m): 8:01pm On Jun 12, 2015
"2 girlfriends" lol na the truth u talk so hehehehehe
Re: A Nairalander Emulates President Buhari, Declares His Assets, But PUBLICLY by nwadiuko1(m): 9:22pm On Jun 12, 2015
emmykk:
"2 girlfriends" lol na the truth u talk so hehehehehe
yes ohh bro I just declared my assets openely
Re: A Nairalander Emulates President Buhari, Declares His Assets, But PUBLICLY by nonnyconcept(f): 2:54pm On Jun 13, 2015
Op u r nt serious

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Oshiomole And His Bride, Iara In Swim Suits At The Miami Beach! / Guys One Word For This Chick???? SMH Look @ Wat She Did To The Guy!!! / Nairalanders I Need Your Attention!!! Please Don't Neglect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.