Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Photo: Which Of This 4 Creatures Is The Most Wicked?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Which Of This 4 Creatures Is The Most Wicked?? (3090 Views)

We Igbos Are The Most Confused Creatures On Earth / Who Do You Think Is The Most Wicked President Nigeria Has Ever Had? / Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Which Of This 4 Creatures Is The Most Wicked?? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:42pm On Jun 12, 2015
I saw this on friend's whatsapp pix, so I thought about sharing it with you guys..

Baq to the topic: I have no answer, I have no comment; still doing research..

Re: Photo: Which Of This 4 Creatures Is The Most Wicked?? by NeduLuiZ(m): 3:45pm On Jun 12, 2015
Now the number four is the most harmless and most harmful animal amongst them all

It all depends on you

-look vulnerable and show her love giving undeserved power them she becomes harmful to you

-be strong stand your ground, show her love, put her where she belongs, your heart should be her courtroom and your brain should the judge,that way she is never above the law and never harmful

It's a choice cool
Re: Photo: Which Of This 4 Creatures Is The Most Wicked?? by mymadam(m): 3:45pm On Jun 12, 2015
wink @Op, you know the answer, so why are you asking me nah? The answer is obvious.
Re: Photo: Which Of This 4 Creatures Is The Most Wicked?? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:47pm On Jun 12, 2015
elantraceey:
Op you need a brain rehabundecided
I guess ur answer is 100-96??
mymadam:
wink The answer is obvious. @Op, you know the answer, so why are you asking me nah?
I'm still conducting my research & as a matter of fact I have answer for now..
Re: Photo: Which Of This 4 Creatures Is The Most Wicked?? by elantraceey(f): 3:48pm On Jun 12, 2015
Op you need a brain rehabundecided
Re: Photo: Which Of This 4 Creatures Is The Most Wicked?? by Dollyak(f): 3:48pm On Jun 12, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Which Of This 4 Creatures Is The Most Wicked?? by mymadam(m): 3:50pm On Jun 12, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
I'm still conducting my research & as a matter of fact have answer for now..

Okay, please let us know when you're through with your research.
Re: Photo: Which Of This 4 Creatures Is The Most Wicked?? by dunkem21(m): 3:50pm On Jun 12, 2015
No 4 is the odd one and shouldn't be there at all.
No 4 is Lovely.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Which Of This 4 Creatures Is The Most Wicked?? by ginawest(f): 3:52pm On Jun 12, 2015
d lion z d most dangerous
Re: Photo: Which Of This 4 Creatures Is The Most Wicked?? by tpiadotcom: 3:53pm On Jun 12, 2015
see what others are doing:

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/personal/best-new-inventions-for-2015/ss-BBhjLhj

as per the women: whichever of you is doing whatever these people are complaining about, kindly reduce your wickedness so they can stop the whining?

its irritating.
Re: Photo: Which Of This 4 Creatures Is The Most Wicked?? by mymadam(m): 3:54pm On Jun 12, 2015
dunkem21:

No 4 is Lovely.

Okay, maybe the @Op meant to ask, "Which of these is the odd one out?" Yes, this is more like it jare. @Op, take note.
Re: Photo: Which Of This 4 Creatures Is The Most Wicked?? by sexymoma(f): 4:09pm On Jun 12, 2015
If woman don do u bad make u talk nor be say u go dey use thread as provarb for us here... Oposa

1 Like

Re: Photo: Which Of This 4 Creatures Is The Most Wicked?? by sammyj: 4:12pm On Jun 12, 2015
Number 4 because they can bring you down or lift you up anytime any day !!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo: Which Of This 4 Creatures Is The Most Wicked?? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 12, 2015
You mean 'dangerous'?? smiley
Re: Photo: Which Of This 4 Creatures Is The Most Wicked?? by ademoladeji(m): 4:15pm On Jun 12, 2015
Number 1-3....

Number 4 helps you either positively or negatively depending on which area you want her to come in
Re: Photo: Which Of This 4 Creatures Is The Most Wicked?? by Monimatic(m): 4:18pm On Jun 12, 2015
Number 4
the gyals dem wicked
Re: Photo: Which Of This 4 Creatures Is The Most Wicked?? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 12, 2015
Re: Photo: Which Of This 4 Creatures Is The Most Wicked?? by ZeezaRapture(m): 4:30pm On Jun 12, 2015
Which gurl is that in number 4??shocked
Re: Photo: Which Of This 4 Creatures Is The Most Wicked?? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 12, 2015
ZeezaRapture:
Which gurl is that in number 4??shocked

Cassie...she's a musician
Re: Photo: Which Of This 4 Creatures Is The Most Wicked?? by twosquare(m): 4:45pm On Jun 12, 2015
Number 2. That's why the English said "as wicked as crocodile." A snake can still run away from you, a lion can play with you, it is not everytime they kill, a woman can help you to greater heights if you press your button right and can also destroy you. But a crocodile is always on the offensive, no friend.....

A yoruba proverb says, "oni ni oju ma n ti oun lati gbe enu le nnkan; sugbon oun toun ba gbenu, oju ma n toun lati siju kuro nibe" which translates as

"The crocodile says he is shy to clamp his teeth on something; but anything he clamp his teeth on, he is also shy to remove it"~ Yoruba Proverb.
Re: Photo: Which Of This 4 Creatures Is The Most Wicked?? by Section8(m): 4:48pm On Jun 12, 2015
Number 4 is the most dangerous, the rest are predictable and only have one goal but number 4 can end ur life slowly

1 Like

Re: Photo: Which Of This 4 Creatures Is The Most Wicked?? by Bruno3000(m): 5:18pm On Jun 12, 2015
dunkem21:

No 4 is Lovely.
wait till no4 deals with u... Many hv died unnecessarily because of no4. Not all dat glitter is gold!!

1 Like

Re: Photo: Which Of This 4 Creatures Is The Most Wicked?? by Nature8(m): 5:44pm On Jun 12, 2015
Although the four creatures are very wicked, but no 2 (the crocodile) is the most wicked..
Re: Photo: Which Of This 4 Creatures Is The Most Wicked?? by ApcSucks: 6:10pm On Jun 12, 2015
LoL no 4
Re: Photo: Which Of This 4 Creatures Is The Most Wicked?? by ageraGT: 6:48pm On Jun 12, 2015
okei poster b4 I clicked on this thread I instinctively knew a woman's picture will be here.....first off women are beautiful creatures, women just respond back to u d way u treat them, well ur probably a misogynistic ignorant retard. you shld know your mom is also a woman.
Re: Photo: Which Of This 4 Creatures Is The Most Wicked?? by Beremx(f): 7:21pm On Jun 12, 2015
You should have replaced the number 4 picture with either your mother or sister. That picture you put there is someone's mother or sister.
Re: Photo: Which Of This 4 Creatures Is The Most Wicked?? by mrking3(m): 8:03pm On Jun 12, 2015
Why is everyone shouting number 4? for the fact you've been treated badly by one woman doesnt warrant the conclusion that all women are bad or dangerous specie!! Are there not men more dangerous than the above animals up there?
Re: Photo: Which Of This 4 Creatures Is The Most Wicked?? by nobosaba(m): 8:06pm On Jun 12, 2015
Humans are the most Wicked of all.. ..
Re: Photo: Which Of This 4 Creatures Is The Most Wicked?? by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 14, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

You mean 'dangerous'?? smiley

undecided

(1) (Reply)

Comparing The Appointments Of GEJ With That Of PMB. Who Is More Fairer? / List Of Nigeria Looters And Their Foreign Accounts / Write Your Will If You Are Sent To Rig Election In Rivers State - Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.