Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants (58049 Views)

My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action / 14-Year-Old Fruits Seller In Abuja / His Newly Wedded Wife Won't Cook For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by Nnetriplet: 9:39pm On Oct 27, 2017
bunbit23:

You are making double request here which requires counsel to help result.
You made mentioned of "ward off", which looks like you have been attacked before you came up with a request like " attack and revenge " pointing at enemies whom you though did not mentioned.

This is why i have decided to offer you counsel to help understanding. considering the fact that you mentioned "ward off" which is removing evil spells in position. This simply tells you have been attacked and if that's the case , I must let you know that it's impossible to lick your five fingers at once.
You can't be talking about "attack and revenge" when you have spells to ward off.

You asked me to help you with rituals to help ward off.......... Things are not done that way spiritually. Asking you to do this or that must be act of deception meanwhile I am ignorant of spell casted against you or family. In this case, before I offer any professional tips in regards, I must first of all engage you on a spiritual consult for the confirmation of a report.

If proven to be true, I will further consult to know what was used (materials involved) and what we have to use to ward off. Answer to these must come as a result of the consultation. The gods will tell us what shall be done while I get back to you.

In the same manner, you may choose to visit any spiritualist within your locality using same information as provided. The result shall meet up your quest.

Nevertheless, you must be free to fight back. Its spiritual case, it requires knowledge and wisdom for safety and perfection.

More light to your path!
I mean my marriage is been frustrated by an entire family
Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by Finelinks: 6:49am On Oct 28, 2017
bunbit23:
We keep it real, lecture is on going. join us today on whatsaap where we open up all hidden knowledge. what do you want to know about the univers? what is your problem? have you gone for deliverance but to no avail? do you have a question that you long seek for a spiritualist who can help you sought it out?
Here is the opportunity!!!!!!!
Now is the time!!!!!!!!!
Join our growing whatsaap page for deliverance and carrier promotion.
Thanks for joining!
Knowledge is power!!
Do you have any remedy for ulcer?
Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by bunbit23: 12:21pm On Oct 28, 2017
Finelinks:
Do you have any remedy for ulcer?

See The Common Herbs And Roots You Can Use To Cure Your Illness (photo) (1) by bunbit23. 41 posts & 2054 views. 8:23pm On
https://www.nairaland.com/3863859/see-common-herbs-roots-use
Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by bunbit23: 12:23pm On Oct 28, 2017
Nnetriplet:
I mean my marriage is been frustrated by an entire family
Write me on Whatsaap
Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by bunbit23: 10:09pm On Sep 15, 2018
Jacinta:
Good morning GM! How are you today ? Hope splendid, Please sir , for more than 5years now , I and my family have been using spiritual things , but when ever we do we don't see result , even if we go for prayers and even when ever we do deliverance in our village no result no change , please if I may ask why is it not working for us but is working for others ? More lights to your paths sir

Odogwu Akataaka:
It's good this question come at this point in time I have gotten approval to take pictures of Chi shrine to help discussions on Chi institution. What you need to know as a human being

I was delivering consultation report to someone this morning and he wanted to know what Chi is like just like so many of you would want to know

In many occasions have I been confronted with questions on Chi and many are people's opinion on Chi. Some would say, is Chi not a carved image?

Some other would say, didn't bible asked you not to worship carved image?

Some would ask, is Chi not arusi?

This morning, I am going to give full details on Chi, showing you in pictures and explaining more

So that you understand more about your world, helping you to grow in spiritualism as you should. Hence knowledge is power you needed

Before I present Chi image to you this morning, I have to first of all let you know that in spiritualism, it's all about knowledge

Knowing what you should know. It's knowledge that brings about desired results. It's knowledge that makes a different. This is why you need to know what you don't know. The truth!

When we talk about spirituality, let no mortal bring in moral senses in spiritual matters

The ways of the gods are not ways of men

For those of you asking if chi is same as arusi, I said no. It's not! They aren't same and can't be said to be same

Your chi is a spirit guide assigned to you before birth from realm to help your earthly mission

This is why in igbo we known him/her as Chi edu m uwa (god of my destiny)

This is why you hear elders saying, "ka Chi gi dude gi Ije "let your god guide your path

It's quiet unfortunate that good number of people do mistake the most high (grand creator) as their chi uwa

The truth remains, he is not your chi uwa (Guardian Spirit)

However, you may believe anything as told by pastors but the truth remains, in spiritualism, truth makes the difference.
We don't believe what we know.
Christians do believe because they don't know and aren't certain. This is what makes difference between truth and lies.
While you are saying the truth, because you are sure of what you are saying, no point for believe.
But when you aren't sure and certain, you ask me to believe
In spirituality, we practice using knowledge of the spirits. When this is done, we are certain therefore we don't ask you to believe . this is why we work and have results. This is why we perform, deliver with certainty
Why because we are sure what we are doing.
With sound spiritual information as seen among spiritualist, it's awkward to hear them saying, believe me.
Any spiritualist after spiritual assignment asking you to have faith or believe is just a scammer.
He is a fool and not what he said he is.
It's the gods that you work with that provides information on how you should work.
Using the information, you are sure you have desired results.
With this true information, no point to talk about believe or faith haven done what you should do.

Still on Chi! Eeryone with his Chi

Our Chi aren't same hence our earthly mission differs

Chi abughi otu

Onye na Chi ya

To prove this further, here are Chi carved image

Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by bunbit23: 6:10am On Sep 16, 2018
Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by bunbit23: 8:36pm On Sep 16, 2018
Odogwu Akataaka:
I have taken permission to enable the photo otherwise it won't have served good to take such photo. I pleaded the gods telling them the need to do so. If we don't show dog an ant removed from its body, it may look like we pinched on him (o na-abu aturu nkita akoro ezi ya ka o dina iche na-aturu ya mbo)

Watch closely to see Chi shrine. This is Chi temple as we do for people. It's a chi for a client that is not around. So are they many of them here for different people who are not around (in the country). As soon as they return, I have made everyone to understand the need to take your chi hence ebe Onye no ka Chi ya no (your Chi has to be with you)

You pray your Chi anytime you wish to-do so

When you institute your Chi shrine, it is a positive step towards creating bounds with him. Telling him you have recognized him

Here let's talk about this shrine to help more information. People lack knowledge therefore can talk anything, which all simply define their spiritual ignorant

When you look at this shrine you see many things. I will explain in details because I have gone far in the realm of spirit and can't return a Failure

Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by bunbit23: 5:26am On Sep 20, 2018
Gerrald:
Great grand master mmiri na ari ugwu,isi mmili igbo niine.
Sir please explain this mystery to me.
There are this set of people that are been born abnormal a kind of slowpoke or something. I don't really know what the call them in english. Sir for you to understand the set of people i mean;they all look alike in facial view any where u go;be it north,east or west.
Sir i want to know what's the cause of that ailment..i have heard of different stories about it which really doest not proof fact

Odogwu Akataaka:
Do you call it ailment when one was born dwarf?

Don't you know dwarfs look alike?

There are so many mysteries surrounding the earth. We leave in mystery world

These are one of them. The gods are wise. Whatever they caused to be has to be.

The truth about what you knew which is true is that those people you talked about has a kingdom in the realm of spirit

This is why you can't misunderstood their being and nature as signs of ailment

To prove it further, a healthy parents can bear forth such child

A beautiful woman or handsome man can bear forth such child

A wealthy man as well as poor man can bear forth such child

If this is proven to be true because it's true, that simply means their being and nature is not possible as a result of ailment

The gods are wise

Gerrald:
Some will say it result from sex from a spiritual wife or husband,some said is due to too much spells done by the individual parents like blood money e.t.c

Odogwu Akataaka:
If one should say it was a result of sex from spiritual wife, what about those who had never experienced sex in the dream and has no spirit spouse yet they has such son and daughter?

If one should say it is due to too much spells done by the individual parents such as blood money, I asked : what about the poor that has such child?

Could it be their own money spell failed while they had the son or what?

Mouth is meant to eat, drink and speak. No matter what may, mouth must keep to its duty.

This is why people get to say whatever they like but then, truth liveth. Mouth of the wise speaks knowledge of the truth

Tongue of the wise declares true information

This is light house of wisdom where knowledge rules. We have gone far in the realm of spirit and can't return a failure. We know the truth and the truth we know we make known to the people thus truth is life. This is why we keep saying it day and night. We never give up saying what we know is true.

Angels guide
Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by bunbit23: 8:27pm On Sep 20, 2018
Gerrald:
2nd question that is so confusing to me about this blood money of a thing...situation where by corpse is been kept to produce money or money been invoked; why is it that those money don't have canterfeits and they can be spent

Odogwu Akataaka:
Don't dig dip so that you don't see the spirits because arupou ala, ahụ mmụọ!

Don't bring issues of human blood money here for we don't patronize the thread

Let me briefly throw light on your question even when I have warned so that no one go on asking further in this regard

More often I do tell us the truth we need to know.
Why?
Because truth is life _ eziokwu bụ ndụ

This is why I have made us understand times without number that spirits works with power of sacrifices

Sacrifices brings about the possibility of every request to humanity from spirit being

Sacrifices is like an exchange

When you go to beareu de change, you give a a certain currency to help you get a desired currency change

This is what sacrifices stood for

When you asked for money from spirits that gives money, they will ask for a sacrifice

The volume of what you asked for attract the possible volume for sacrifices

Because currency are owed by countries of the world while money is a spirit

Should you asked for money invocation (where wards of money comes to you in countries currency physically to be spend physically)

The gods has the power to do it hence they divine possibilities

They have great ability to do anything and to cause anything (if only one can afford to offer their desired sacrifices)

When you offer the sacrifices they asked for, they give you what you asked for hence they never owe debt

When you receive the cash as a result of the sacrifices made, the currency comes with their stamp (stamp of the spirit)

The stamp gives mandate for usage of such currency amidst human without rejection

This is why no human sees or touches such currency to reject it. No one would reject it because it has spiritual permit (spiritual stamp)

There are things about currency and money which people don't know.

If one can receive counterfeit and spend it within the border of ignorant country men, what about the possibility of spending currency that has spiritual approval?

You will spend it and even in the bank

What you have to know and understand is this, spirits has agents in every ministry and those agents serve the purpose they were sent

This makes it possible for them to achieve all things

They owe all and control all

Nothing belongs to humanity

All belongs to the gods and goddesses

This is why the wise trust in them for all all things

Haven provided answers to you question, I have to state clear while I don't patronize and encourage human blood money ritual

The reason is because, you didn't cause any one to exist

As you come here for a mission so I came and all of us are for a mission. Therefore, let kite perch and eagle perch _egbe bere, ugo bere

May it not be said that you were an obstacle towards one's mission

You must suffer for it if not in this life, after life.

For your happiness, longevity, success and joy: don't be evil

It's evil to take away one's life

We priest that help the mission has no jurisdiction even though we have, it's not to be compared with you jurisdictional judgment thus we are called to serve

Priest are like construction company. When you award them contract to build a house, they bring you bills for services

If you afford their charges, they build the house

Same way when you ask them to demolish the house

When you pay for the demolition, they serve you better, demolishing the house

Now, if you aren't house owner, you shouldn't ask construction to demolish a house which doesn't belong to you

If you know that you didn't built a house, don't ask for it's demolition.

You can't cause human and can't cause life therefore don't be guilty of blood shed

Those who did it has regretted and can't boast for peace of mind

This is why it cost dear for more sacrifices yet peace is not ascertain

Nothing like peace of mind. Ofeke won't understand this until water fill the mouth of a toad.

A word is enough for the wise
Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by bunbit23: 4:21am On Sep 21, 2018
Gerrald:
So sir please tell me more about this mystery.no tell us more because i know many must have been wondering same like i do

Odogwu Akataaka:
Light house of wisdom is here to bring to your notice information that help your being as a human being. Any information which has nothing to do with this area can't be discussed @ light house of wisdom until it's approved. Onye mụta nke a kụziere ya, a kụziere ya ọzọ _ when one has learnt and understood the teachings as been thought, it creates room for more information/teachings
Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by bunbit23: 2:54pm On Sep 23, 2018
Gerrald Ogoegb:
4.sir in a situations where a woman will be said to have childrens in water to a marine husband..please how is it done;will she have bulky stomach in spirit which is not seen by human eyes or what?

Odogwu Akataaka:
Most women who are married to mariners (in marine world) has the ability to conceive and born children for their marine spouse while the children remains mariners to grow and leave in marine world

When we say marine world, some people don't understand the simple but profound words. Marine world!

What does it really mean?

As we leave here on earth/planet earth, a human world. World belonging to humanity, so are billions of spirits in the marine (waters) who leave and multiply in daily bases like human

They are greater in number than human hence spirits never die like human this is why majority of human beings are mariners

This is why mariners makes a majority among humanity

Do you see why we often talk about mariners?

Now, because your wife is a mariner having a marine spouse who often visit her in physical and in dreams. They both meet as husband and wife to have sex which help reproduction

The woman would be pregnant and take care of the child as a nurse. She would nurse her, breast feed her

Some of ladies (mariners) among us knows what am saying

In day time, while they go to work, the marine spouse takes care of the child to return to her mother at night

To those women, their husband often have such experience knowing that their wife nurse a baby but it often happen like a dream to them

That's a medium the marine spouse uses to deceive the earthly husband who woke up from sleep to think its a mere dream
Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by bunbit23: 8:08pm On Sep 24, 2018
Odogwu Akataaka:
Because the wife often get pregnant and nurse the child born to the marine world, it doesn't permit her to conceive for her earthly husband

Whenever she conceive, it's either miscarriage or something would read like a fibroid (among men/physician)

They would say she has fibroid

These are medium which the spirits bodies uses to cease the opportunity for her earthly child bearing

When such lady is Pregnant for her marine spouse. It's impossible to detect by a man unless you have third eyes or have a revelation from spirits being

Should there be a reason for that
Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by bunbit23: 4:37am On Sep 26, 2018
Gerrald Ogoegb:
5.not as if am jealous oh but sir why is it that in realms is only mariners that are been talked about mostly or should i say given special treatment.. Sir please list all the names of realms for me please

Odogwu Akataaka:
I have said something that look like an answer to this question this morning. I said, mariners are majority in our world today (planet earth). It's like a country like Nigeria where we have hundred and thousands of ethnic groups. But then, only three among them are mostly considered because they are majority.

Mariners are greater in number, where there are twelve and seven are mariners, you don't ignore the majority to talk about minority

To balance our discussion is to apply knowledge of the truth which has to do with every human being

Those of you who aren't mariners still get to know your realms of origin through spiritual consultation.

When you do, knowing your being help you to connect to your realm

This is why we are here. For good of all human _ Ọ dị mma mmadụ niile
Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by bunbit23: 3:04am On Sep 28, 2018
Odogwu Akataaka:
Moreover, understand I am a mariner, a true representative. You don't expect me to talk or discuss beyond my excellent. Haven gone far in the realm of spirit, upon spirit guide we bring you true spiritual information helping your being as a human being irrespective your realm of origin. To benefit from these wonderful forum ask you to stay positive.

Avoid false alarm. At all times, we say the truth as it is. What more do you want? Can you fight nature?

Even nature made it possible. If you want to fight, start fighting nature. Do you not know that water bodies is greater and share more dominant than earth space?

From time immemorial, water has been a great empire and that truth can't be subsided

Like or not. Take it or leave it!

It was waters before every other thing visible and invisible

It was waters in all and all

Why can't they be head as nature made it possible.

Don't be jealous as you said and denied!

Angels guide
Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by bunbit23: 6:18am On Oct 03, 2018
Xz
Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by bunbit23: 3:29pm On Oct 07, 2018
Nb
Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by bunbit23: 7:41am On Oct 08, 2018
Kh
Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by bunbit23: 7:31am On Oct 14, 2018
Nb
Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by bunbit23: 5:10am On Oct 15, 2018
Ng
Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by bunbit23: 2:28pm On Oct 16, 2018
Yr
Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by bunbit23: 4:43pm On Oct 20, 2018
Ng
Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by Unimke4u: 10:35am On Nov 23, 2018
oweniwe:

Go and read about Alfred Noble...

Find out why he invented the dynamite...

And how he later regretted ever creating it. wink

My brother the wise one, it is a miracle that I discovered your thread. I consider it an obligation to speak out in support of your vision because it is for people like us that you were commissioned to this noble assignment. Born and raised in the Christian faith, I was almost completely ignorant of spirituality, beyond my orthodox Christian values. I strove to observe them, believing that they were the ultimate measure of physical well-being. Neither of my parents schooled me decisively on any additional dimension. Academically, with thanks to my parents, I made great effort to learn and severally distinguished myself among my peers. But all my orthodox effort appeared to guarantee nothing, and I came to know why after a painful, time-consuming experience. I was deficient in practical knowledge of basic spirituality, and the mischievous ones exploited it to dominate, even though by orthodox standards of faith and prowess we excelled better. When you said let all be equal in strength, you express my plight. It got to a point I started questioning orthodox faith for promising so much and guaranteeing next to nothing. I questioned social values for yoking me with so much, and yet those who did not lift a finger became better rewarded. I started-off looking for my own route in life, and studying across different religions. Society was inconsistent with its own moral expectations, and people were not all the "jolly good fellows" who like us were striving to be better people, and selflessly observing moral ideals. Truth as we were taught at an early stage, is obviously a shadow of itself in real life, and society ironically punishes virtue and rewards vices.

To cut the long story short, my individual quest has brought me more liberty and spiritual awakening than all the dogma we were programed with and enslaved to. If not for you, and your ministry, what would be the hope of people like us, against mischievous people who exalt their depraved conscience and character over our meek and unsuspecting souls? I wish I met you earlier, I would not have lost so much to the evil eye and spiritual depravity. I am over 30 now, with the better part of my adulthood suffering spiritual affliction and deprivation. Yet from an earlier age, I was morally stable enough to exercise discipline in the use of spiritual knowledge, were it available. Thank you for braving insults, ingratitude, stigma, condemnation and spite to help people like me. If anyone has any doubts about the correctness of what you are doing, let them read The Gospel of Thomas, which expresses the real teachings of Jesus Christ
(https://www.biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/biblical-topics/bible-versions-and-translations/the-gospel-of-thomas-114-sayings-of-jesus/).

May the Spirits of Light and Truth preserve and strengthen you.

1 Like

Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by bunbit23: 10:07am On Nov 26, 2018
Unimke4u:

My brother the wise one, it is a miracle that I discovered your thread. I consider it an obligation to speak out in support of your vision because it is for people like us that you were commissioned to this noble assignment. Born and raised in the Christian faith, I was almost completely ignorant of spirituality, beyond my orthodox Christian values. I strove to observe them, believing that they were the ultimate measure of physical well-being. Neither of my parents schooled me decisively on any additional dimension. Academically, with thanks to my parents, I made great effort to learn and severally distinguished myself among my peers. But all my orthodox effort appeared to guarantee nothing, and I came to know why after a painful, time-consuming experience. I was deficient in practical knowledge of basic spirituality, and the mischievous ones exploited it to dominate, even though by orthodox standards of faith and prowess we excelled better. When you said let all be equal in strength, you express my plight. It got to a point I started questioning orthodox faith for promising so much and guaranteeing next to nothing. I questioned social values for yoking me with so much, and yet those who did not lift a finger became better rewarded. I started-off looking for my own route in life, and studying across different religions. Society was inconsistent with its own moral expectations, and people were not all the "jolly good fellows" who like us were striving to be better people, and selflessly observing moral ideals. Truth as we were taught at an early stage, is obviously a shadow of itself in real life, and society ironically punishes virtue and rewards vices.

To cut the long story short, my individual quest has brought me more liberty and spiritual awakening than all the dogma we were programed with and enslaved to. If not for you, and your ministry, what would be the hope of people like us, against mischievous people who exalt their depraved conscience and character over our meek and unsuspecting souls? I wish I met you earlier, I would not have lost so much to the evil eye and spiritual depravity. I am over 30 now, with the better part of my adulthood suffering spiritual affliction and deprivation. Yet from an earlier age, I was morally stable enough to exercise discipline in the use of spiritual knowledge, were it available. Thank you for braving insults, ingratitude, stigma, condemnation and spite to help people like me. If anyone has any doubts about the correctness of what you are doing, let them read The Gospel of Thomas, which expresses the real teachings of Jesus Christ
(https://www.biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/biblical-topics/bible-versions-and-translations/the-gospel-of-thomas-114-sayings-of-jesus/).

May the Spirits of Light and Truth preserve and strengthen you.

Iseeee!
More light to your path as angels guide us all.
Mmuo dike - Spirits are most powerful
Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by Phoenixk: 8:36am On Sep 26, 2019
Nnetriplet:
how do I ward off, attack or disgrace a set of people after my marriage and well-being, am talking about a whole family
Do you still have this issue ? If yes contact me I'll teach you a simple yet effective remedy ....that you'd do yourself
Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by Donabel2010: 9:52pm On Sep 26, 2019
Please Wise One, Can I Have Your Email Address? I Need To Chat With You Privately Through Email Since Am Not On Whatsapp
Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by Ebyokoro: 7:13am On Dec 30, 2019
bunbit23:
Odogwu Akataaka:
I have taken permission to enable the photo otherwise it won't have served good to take such photo. I pleaded the gods telling them the need to do so. If we don't show dog an ant removed from its body, it may look like we pinched on him (o na-abu aturu nkita akoro ezi ya ka o dina iche na-aturu ya mbo)

Watch closely to see Chi shrine. This is Chi temple as we do for people. It's a chi for a client that is not around. So are they many of them here for different people who are not around (in the country). As soon as they return, I have made everyone to understand the need to take your chi hence ebe Onye no ka Chi ya no (your Chi has to be with you)

You pray your Chi anytime you wish to-do so

When you institute your Chi shrine, it is a positive step towards creating bounds with him. Telling him you have recognized him

Here let's talk about this shrine to help more information. People lack knowledge therefore can talk anything, which all simply define their spiritual ignorant

When you look at this shrine you see many things. I will explain in details because I have gone far in the realm of spirit and can't return a Failure

Please sir, how do I contact you? I want to learn more about spiritualism and perform rituals to set me and my family free so we can unlock our potentials and fulfil our mission on Earth. I'm on WhatsApp but I don't want to drop my WhatsApp line here to avoid scams. Pls can I have a link to your WhatsApp group for rituals? Thanks and keep up the good work

1 Like

Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by bunbit23: 2:02am On Jan 03, 2020
Here

Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by pweetiedee(m): 1:07pm On Oct 24, 2020
bunbit123:
As a christian, when you fast and pray and your prayer are answered; after many yrs the angels will become demons and fight you back?

Lmao
Re: What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants by Wande22(m): 3:27pm On Jul 13, 2022
Aditu laye...... The world is a mystery

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend / Why Do Girls Add Weight Or Get Fat In Their Huuby's House. / Ekiti Man And His Oyinbo Wife Step Out In Style (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.