Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday (72450 Views)

BayelsaDecides: INEC About To Announce The Official Result / Buhari To Announce Ministerial List During Oct 1 National Address- Breakingtimes / Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by komek(m): 7:19pm On Jun 12, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Step 1: Identify the strongest pillar in your house. smiley

Step 2: Move back, at least 15feet.

Step 3: Approach Run towards the pillar with the speed of light. Ram your head into it sweerie.

Kill yasef undecided

Does it mean u don't have any reason for loving Fashole? Just give him one or two reasons and not this ur display of madtness.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by chalxdon(m): 7:22pm On Jun 12, 2015
calebo101:

Is that your father's name? Looks sexy
I was actually trying to learn how to pronounce your name. Please don't take it personal
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by mikolo80: 7:23pm On Jun 12, 2015
YoursGEJ:

f for fashola

I personally think that BRF is better off in charge of a critical ministry like Finance or Power. So that he stays in the public eye until he runs for the Presidency. But PMB is a wiser man than me...he has been around Fashola and knows him best
MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY BUT I LIKE TO BELIEVE HE'LL MAKE IT WORK SOMEHOW.IF AKUNYILI AND EZEKWESILI DID IT SO CAN FASH. FINGERS CROSSED
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by dabossman(m): 7:25pm On Jun 12, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
If he like he can put
atiku as EFCC chairman
and appoint mitchell as the regional leader of west nigeria
and amechi as the leader of west germany, it is not my business. My business is that he must deliver his promises as soon as possible.

Wow! For once you actually made sense, even though you probably don't know it. Barcanista and some other people here have been attacking PMB for not making certain appointments like SFG and Chief of Staff; and personally I don't care if Buhari doesn't make those appointments in the next four years. As long as he delivers on most of his election promises as much as is possibly, I'm good. Even if he has to achieve it with just Special Advisers and Ministers. After all, I can't remember what good Pius Anyim's appointment did to Nigerians.

I just want the President and his team, no matter their titles or positions to perform. God be with them all. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by stexsy(m): 7:25pm On Jun 12, 2015
modath:
As long as square pegs are in square holes.

And all the saTANists crying up & down about the two weeks wait should not forget their senior goats & head goat's delay of the transition committee documents is a factor in the delay, so they can cover up as much as they can & also embark on a "long vacation"

they also delayed him from appointing his chief of staff n SFG. U r all jokers

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by femliany(m): 7:25pm On Jun 12, 2015
blacksta:

Your father is the Dullard
love you for this.."he has no home training"
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 12, 2015
calebo101:
See Amaechi life, after dem use u fight ur brother comot power dem nor even dey reason u as SGF. Best he can get is minister of one unimportant parastatal.

Amaechi, Judas of ubima. I join your ancestors sorry for u embarassed embarassed.

To all the few South South slaves and South-East slaves, I hope now una see the change dem dey talk about! To even insult una further APC say na una get national chairman position grin grin.

Now see una life.

Shut up there, wet in ur Bayelsa Presido do for us. Owerri portharcourt road abi or portharcourt/bayelsa road or Aba/PH express road or aba/umuahia/okigwe/enugu road. OK or Anyim plus ayim road or okonjo economic growth or diezeani subsidy project or Mama peace linguistics program. U're wicked to have wished for more yrs for dat Bayelsa Dr or Prof. Pple like u shud b stoned. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by KnowAll(m): 7:28pm On Jun 12, 2015
At least " mere commisioner Osinbajo " will take a break, when those ministers & SA come on board.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by firstolalekan(m): 7:28pm On Jun 12, 2015
blacksta:

Your father is the Dullard
Not just that. ApcSucks father is a drunkąrd old fool.
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by hafeeanubasy: 7:33pm On Jun 12, 2015
sirTesco:
Na so sum people hate this man call Tinubu reach?
As for me I like d man wel wel o, one of the drivers of change.
I pray that my brother will be on that list.
Baba abeg includam
Point of correction,people don't hate Tinubu.In fact millions love him.But do you expect millions of PDP members to like him?..NO!.Just like the pharisees will never like Jesus Christ.
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by deolu2000(m): 7:34pm On Jun 12, 2015
ApcSucks:

We shall what's on the dullard's list
i don't mean to be harsh but please check yourself before calling people names.because from this comment of yours,it's obvious who the dullard here is.
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by sadiq4u6173: 7:34pm On Jun 12, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
If he like he can put
atiku as EFCC chairman
and amechi as the leader of west germany, it is not my business. My business is that he must deliver his promises as soon as possible.
c ur mouth like as soon as possible..
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by Chigold101(m): 7:35pm On Jun 12, 2015
modath:
As long as square pegs are in square holes.

And all the saTANists crying up & down about the two weeks wait should not forget their senior goats & head goat's delay of the transition committee documents is a factor in the delay, so they can cover up as much as they can & also embark on a "long vacation"

you will receive the shock of your life when you will see the names ofsome of those you called saTANists making the list of Buhari‘s ministers...
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by Isaacpyo04(m): 7:40pm On Jun 12, 2015
YoursGEJ:

f for fashola

I personally think that BRF is better off in charge of a critical ministry like Finance or Power. So that he stays in the public eye until he runs for the Presidency. But PMB is a wiser man than me...he has been around Fashola and knows him best

A SAN in charge of ministry of power
SMH...

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 12, 2015
komek:

Does it mean u don't have any reason for loving Fashole? Just give him one or two reasons and not this ur display of madtness.
Who be this one?
If you're tired of life, write a will dearie. Oops, I forgot you gat nothing to your name.

Don't pour your frustrations on me sweetie. kiss...Trust me, your moniker has been noticed. I hope I don't forget it soon though.
Now, start swerving_ don't stop till you hit the abyss.

AgapeCharis:
grin grin grin
She haff vex cheesy
Vex ke? Nah, I am not vex grin.
Just learning to treat people how they treat me. wink

softysparky:

Wooowwwwww grin
Epic!
lols.
You can say that again.
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by modath(f): 7:44pm On Jun 12, 2015
stexsy:
they also delayed him from appointing his chief of staff n SFG. U r all jokers

There is a timeline for those appointments in Nigeria's constitution Leave things that are beyonf you, you all are free to complain till you are blue in the face & nothing will happen until Baba is ready to.

Jokers indeed... Go have a pack of juice to sweeten your belle, bitter much!!!
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by YoursGEJ(m): 7:45pm On Jun 12, 2015
Isaacpyo04:

A SAN in charge of ministry of power
SMH...

How many MW did 'Prof/Engr' Barth Nnaji add to the national grid as minister of power?

Going by your warped logic, only political science graduates should contest for political office. Only past athletes should be sports ministers. Only real estate agents should be housing ministers and so on.

Keep shaking your head

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by dabossman(m): 7:47pm On Jun 12, 2015
YoursGEJ:

f for fashola

shizzle11:
Buhari should make fashola a minsister and Ogbonaya Onu the SGF....opinion!

Seems a lot of people don't even know the important role the SGF plays. Google is our friend, but let me help you all out.

Secretary to the Federal Government of Nigeria is responsible for ensuring the effective coordination and monitoring of the implementation of government policies and programmes for the overall development of Nigeria.

Functions of the SGF: (Note: the two I have bolded are very key)

Coordinating policy design and formulation by Ministries, Departments and Agencies for approval by Government

Serving as Secretary to the Council of State, the Federal Executive Council and other Constitutional Councils, which are chaired by the President

Coordinating the activities of Ministries and Government Agencies on the implementation of Government decisions, policies and programmes

Dealing with constitutional, political and socio-economic matters as may be referred to the Presidency

Administrative Tribunals, Commissions and Panels of Enquiry; vi) Coordinating national security and public safety matters
National Honours Award
Prerogative of Mercy
Protocol Matters
Channeling of papers and directives of the President
Processing and granting Government approval for Overseas Tours, Intergovernmental Meetings/Conferences, medical check-up/treatment by Public Officers
Processing requests for Overseas Duty Tours/Conferences including medical check-up/treatment abroad for members of the Judiciary, Chairmen and Members of Statutory Commissions/Bodies for approval by the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
Coordinating the appointments to Headship of Statutory Bodies, Commissions and Agencies by the President
Dealing with matters relating to conditions of service of political office holders
Intergovernmental Affairs and relations with State and Local Governments
Liaison with Secretaries to State Governments
Allocation of office accommodation to Political Office Holders.

The SGF is like the Presidency's midfield to use a footballing term. He works with every ministry to ensure that they carry out all policies and projects to the letter. It's a very key position and if Fashola gets it, I know he won't just be sitting around doing nothing like one Tanoid suggested.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by jomoh: 7:49pm On Jun 12, 2015
YoursGEJ:

f for fashola

Nope I beg to differ. Putting him in a a key Ministry will mean putting him in a position of unnecessary scrutiny and expose him to saboteurs who will want to put a stain on his whites.

I prefer SGF or an adviser on important sector of the economy. There, his contributions can be felt without exposing him to dangers of Image saboteurs.
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by YoursGEJ(m): 7:54pm On Jun 12, 2015
jomoh:

Nope I beg to differ. Putting him in a a key Ministry will mean putting him in a position of unnecessary scrutiny and expose him to saboteurs who will want to put a stain on his whites.

I prefer SGF or an adviser on important sector of the economy. There, his contributions can be felt without exposing him to dangers of Image saboteurs.

But then if he excels in such a position, any presidential election he participates in will be a walk over
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by sweatlana: 7:55pm On Jun 12, 2015
Yourba man as sgf hmm na wa o.

Why can't it go to the eastern region?

This is why I hate apc. They are just a conspiracy against the south south and south east!

SELF DETERMINATION IS THE ONLY WAY FORWARD!!!
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by omaji53jeremiah: 7:59pm On Jun 12, 2015
babatunde u r a good me 4 us oooo
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by AdeniyiA(m): 8:01pm On Jun 12, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Anyday Fashola decides to contest for Presidency, my family and I would vote for him.

Love that man so much_ for his own good. wink
He is that kinda man one should work with, not Amaechi that goes 'bout looking for trouble.
Fashola's performances while in office to me are overrated, he spent 8yrs in government house nd left on d 29th but 2days ago I heard flood was about sweeping off Lagos undecided
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by Johntobi56: 8:03pm On Jun 12, 2015
Which tribe cried like this

Yorubas will suffer and cry

We got VP.

Tinubu wants to use his stooge in NASS

We got Senate president

Tinubu/Yoruba will not get speaker

We got deputy speaker

Buhari will dump Tinubu

Fashola may be appointed SGF a position igbos wanted so bad

So Tinubu traded SGF for deputy senate president which Igbos got loooool

Yoruba I hail

We smart die
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by pBuhari(f): 8:06pm On Jun 12, 2015
I am waiting to see what Amaechi will get ...
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by Mekky05(m): 8:13pm On Jun 12, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
If he like he can put
atiku as EFCC chairman
. A MUGU cannot contribute positively,so I wasn't expecting your's to be different.
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by MRWINSOME: 8:13pm On Jun 12, 2015
ApcSucks:

We shall what's on the dullard's list
please can you now tell us who the dullard is between you and buhari.can you just go through what u wrote.dullard like u
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by usenisong: 8:14pm On Jun 12, 2015
The more experienced the cabinet will be, the greater the chances of succeeding.
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by Greataausim(m): 8:20pm On Jun 12, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
OMG....shocked

Let me dryclean all my clothes. I don't wanna be caught unawares. Work might just begin from June 15th.

God bless Nigeria.

Unemployed Nairalanders should send their CVs now or never. I wont entertain CVs when I get there o. angry grin
grin
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 12, 2015
amunkita03:

Shut up there, wet in ur Bayelsa Presido do for us. Owerri portharcourt road abi or portharcourt/bayelsa road or Aba/PH express road or aba/umuahia/okigwe/enugu road. OK or Anyim plus ayim road or okonjo economic growth or diezeani subsidy project or Mama peace linguistics program. U're wicked to have wished for more yrs for dat Bayelsa Dr or Prof. Pple like u shud b stoned. Nonsense

Na wa o, even slaves don dey talk.
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 12, 2015
chalxdon:

I was actually trying to learn how to pronounce your name. Please don't take it personal

Oh you should have told me it's a family name na. Abeg nor vex Mr Chalxdon EWU.
Re: Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday by reuben79: 8:26pm On Jun 12, 2015
Igbo hv got wat dey want. I tink d debuty sen- is ok 4 dat.I happy 4 igbos cos dey hv got second command of senate.so igbos hv no intrest on sgf.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Wears Face-mask In Mali (photo) / David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted / Emir Of Ibi Gave Melaye Fish At His Palace (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.