Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:58 PM

For The Matured Ladies In The House - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / For The Matured Ladies In The House (554 Views)

In Need Of Matured Ladies In Lagos / Matured Ladies Nd Guys Let Meet Here For Serious Relationship / Meeting Lounge For The Serious And The Matured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For The Matured Ladies In The House by Zumah(m): 6:00pm On Jun 12, 2015
Hi,
My friend is yet to join Nairaland but i have told him about it and I have his understanding to do this.
He has been lonely for a while now and he is in his mid 30's. The very few relationships he has had failed due to the complexities of the young girls involved cos he is very simple guy. Now he is thinking of matured ladies between 28 and 36 who understands and values relationship. Tribe does not really matter and being a single mother doesn't matter too.

Please he is looking for a serious relationship as he wants to settle down soon.

If you feel u can make it email me on this address for more details.
negropun@yahoo.com

Thank you.
Re: For The Matured Ladies In The House by bvegas2020: 8:59pm On Mar 09, 2016
LOOKING FOR A SPECIAL SOMEONE? WHEREWEALLMEET IS A PREMIUM DATING SITE WITH LIVE DATING AGENTS THAT GIVE A REAL LIVE ASSISTANCE IN FINDING YOUR PERFECT MATCH.

(1) (Reply)

Visiting Lagos / I Am Badly In Need Of A Girlfriend In Ph / A Guy Needs A Serious Relationship With A Lagos Based Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.