Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

See The Photo Singer Keyshia Cole Posted On Instagram That Got Everyone Talking - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Photo Singer Keyshia Cole Posted On Instagram That Got Everyone Talking (6652 Views)

US Singer, Keyshia Cole Shares Picture With The Cute Prison Guy / See What Ruggedman Posted On Instagram That Got Nigerians Talking / Singer Keyshia Cole Reveals Too Much Boobs In New Instagram Post (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Photo Singer Keyshia Cole Posted On Instagram That Got Everyone Talking by stillonstreet: 6:53pm On Jun 12, 2015
Konji Curer : See The Photo Singer Keyshia Cole Posted On Instagram That Got Everybody Talking (Photos)

more on :

http://stillonstreet.com.ng/konji-curer-see-the-photo-singer-keyshia-cole-posted-on-instagram-that-got-everybody-talking-photos/

Re: See The Photo Singer Keyshia Cole Posted On Instagram That Got Everyone Talking by MRBrownJ: 7:22pm On Jun 12, 2015
the gal is back on the market so it is normal that she has to package herself for potential celebrities out there, and bring out photos like that in order to see whats up for grab.

btw is that her c-section scar we see like that?!

3 Likes

Re: See The Photo Singer Keyshia Cole Posted On Instagram That Got Everyone Talking by Jonwesley(m): 9:27pm On Jun 12, 2015
MRBrownJ:
the gal is back on the market so it is normal that she has to package herself for potential celebrities out there, and bring out photos like that in order to see whats up for grab.

Back in the market? How do you mean please? Am I missing out something? Don't tell me she is divorced. I used to follow their reality show on entertainment television E!.
Re: See The Photo Singer Keyshia Cole Posted On Instagram That Got Everyone Talking by MRBrownJ: 9:47pm On Jun 12, 2015
Jonwesley:
Back in the market? How do you mean please? Am I missing out something? Don't tell me she is divorced. I used to follow their reality show on entertainment television E!.

she and her husband are now "separated".

1 Like

Re: See The Photo Singer Keyshia Cole Posted On Instagram That Got Everyone Talking by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 12, 2015
Traffic has always been a problem for us blog/website owners but no more expensive adverts rates you pay to people to put up adverts you can now advertise on snowmoney and drive thousands of visitors to your blog/site in a matter of days
I started snowmoney blog on December 2014 8th my birthday now i rank 1million and climbing day by day on alexa out of over 100million website worldwide,Don't believe me just check me up on alexa.com check for www.blog.snowmoney.com.ng or www.snowmoney.com.ng
You too can be like me just advertise on snowmoney special traffic diver and you will not regret it and know this im not a guy of many words im just 23 and i set out in nigeria to beat best bloggers in just 2years so whats your target.
Look at me in just 3months i have over 30000users and daily traffic of 700to800 new unique visitors if dont believe me just check my rank on alexa and see how its jumping top sites you too can be like me and who im i my names are IMMACULATE SNOW MBAEZUE i hail from anambra in nigeria i started blogging to make entertainment seekers to get the best download of there favorite tv series/movies/music album/video games and now i can did it a short while and trust me it was not easy so you to can get my kind of campaign adverts that puts your blog on top in a short time so what are my plan rate
40dollors=2500visitors for a month
60dollors=5000visitors for a month
100dollors=10000visitors for a month
200dollors=25000visitors for a month
400dollors=50000visitors for a month
750dollors=100000visitors for a month
You see how you can trend just like me so for my payment details for people using paypal you can pay to my paypal account @ SNOWKING.SNOWKING@YAHOO.COM
Then for people in nigeria you can pay to my nigerian bank account @ access bank account name:IMMACULATE MBAEZUE ACCOUNT NUMBER:0048326016
After payment is made you can email me your details like name/teller number and your number and my contacts are snowking.snowking@yahoo.com bbm 2a27dc16 my facebook immaculate mbaezue my linkedin immaculate snow twitter snowmoneys
Then for my number to be giving to you you have to contact me ist with these i gave you up there for adverts and payments made before i can issue my number why because i hate prank calls and im too busy for that and for people who want to make money on www.snowmoney.com.ng here are the step by step to do it
Snowmoney.com.ng is an easy money making system specially made for Nigerians who seek to make money from the internet without stressing there selfs by having there own websites or jobs,what am i saying why don’t you try it for your self just go over to snowmoney.com.ng put in your email in the link giving to you there just look at the picture below then when you are done a code is automatically sent to your email then use it to come create an account on the site then when you are done registering and remember to fully state your details both your bank details that’s where money will always be paid into for you then when you are done registering, login to your account then a fee of 1000naira will be needed to activate your account and you will see the bank you will be needed to pay in your money well shown when you are logged in so when done just share your code that was sent to your email to all your friends to come register with it instead of them requesting for a new code from the site and when there register with your code and activate there accounts you will be making 500naria per person electronically wired to your account every time someone refers to your code,so what are you waiting for fly over there and cash in big time
Then if you want the latest movie/tv series/gAMES/music visit http://blog.snowmoney.com.ng/ or http://www.snowfilms.co/
Re: See The Photo Singer Keyshia Cole Posted On Instagram That Got Everyone Talking by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 12, 2015
Advert things......na wa o
Re: See The Photo Singer Keyshia Cole Posted On Instagram That Got Everyone Talking by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 12, 2015
MRBrownJ:

more like tattoo. She posted a pix of that recently on her IG page
Re: See The Photo Singer Keyshia Cole Posted On Instagram That Got Everyone Talking by Jonwesley(m): 1:21am On Jun 13, 2015
MRBrownJ:

Americans! They never seem to have enough! I like the family a lot watching them how they do things together. Haba! Oh no! Not them. They have a child, the guy is a handsome dud, and the gal always a take away. I love her songs like crazy ehen! Give me more please.
Re: See The Photo Singer Keyshia Cole Posted On Instagram That Got Everyone Talking by Jonwesley(m): 1:27am On Jun 13, 2015
MRBrownJ:

But not divorced yet, meaning they could resolve their differences and be reunited in future
Re: See The Photo Singer Keyshia Cole Posted On Instagram That Got Everyone Talking by adainternet14: 1:32am On Jun 13, 2015
See naija celebs pics.....Download Nigeria's 1st ever Android Photo Editor @ Google PlayStore. "Naija Photoshop" It's really nice. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.naija.photoshop.ng
Re: See The Photo Singer Keyshia Cole Posted On Instagram That Got Everyone Talking by MRBrownJ: 7:43pm On Jun 13, 2015
Jonwesley:

Americans! They never seem to have enough! I like the family a lot watching them how they do things together. Haba! Oh no! Not them. They have a child, the guy is a handsome dud, and the gal always a take away. I love her songs like crazy ehen! Give me more please.

Jonwesley:

But not divorced yet, meaning they could resolve their differences and be reunited in future

in Hollywood/celebrity world, they rarely get back together, and i would be very surprised if they did. she doesnt sound too confident on this interview when she talks about her separation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bZY_FI3-Vc

1 Like

Re: See The Photo Singer Keyshia Cole Posted On Instagram That Got Everyone Talking by zynzyn(m): 7:03am On Apr 14, 2017
Her mum was a confirmed olosho. So should we be surprised?!

(1) (Reply)

2face Idibia Wife's ,ANNIE Goes Nude While Swimming With Her Daughter / Regina Daniels Flaunts Wads Of Dollars And Says Her Empire Is Loading / "Pussy Is Everywhere, A Down Ass Female Isn't" - Roman Goddess (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.