Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,121 members, 7,818,367 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Start A Bulk SMS Business - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Start A Bulk SMS Business (778 Views)

How To Start A Bulk SMS Business / Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business / Get A Bulk Sms Portal With Free App. For Your Portal & Start Making Money ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start A Bulk SMS Business by CreativeWeb(m): 6:56pm On Jun 12, 2015
If you need a stress-free online business you can start, which will guarantee you a steady source of income, then I want to encourage you to start a bulk sms business. You dont need to have a laptop to do this business. If you have any phone that has internet access, you can comfortably do the business. I have a laptop, but I also use my Nokia Asha 200 to do the business on the go. Your major job as the bulk sms admin is to be crediting members that paid for sms units. Just get your portal running, put your bank account details, set your own price and start marketing your bulk sms business. I have some strategies of bulk sms business marketing. I can share them with you. I am also very good in graphics, I can design some handbills for you so that you can print and use it to advertise your portal. You will buy at a very cheap price from us and sell at your own price. If you are consistent and persistent, you can be raking in between 50k to 200k per month. Bulk sms business profit is in Kobo. However, when it's multiplied in thousands or millions, it becomes a huge profit. Let's say you buy at #1.40kobo and sell at #1.7kobo, you will be making 30kobo per sms. If you are able to sell 100,000 sms units per month, then your profit will be 30kobo * 100,000 = #30,000. If you sell upto 500,000 sms units, then your profit will be 150k. And so on. If you can advertise it very well, especially offline, you can land some good mega users on your platform. For istance, I have Fan Milk Nig. Ltd on my platform and some of the big churches in Nigeria. These mega users send high volumes of sms per month.

How do you get started? It's pretty simple. Everything has been figured out for you. Your job is to advertise and make sells. The portal will be designed, developed, integrated and configured for you. You will choose a domain name like this guy: www.embassysms.com and we will register it for you and host it and install bulk sms software for you, configure it and integrate a bulk sms API for you. You will buy from us at a reduced price and you sell at your own price. We can setup everything for you under 48 hours (2 days) and your bulk sms business will start running.

Pls contact me and let's get started. Ask me any question. Thank you.

www.smsnaija247.com
smsnaija247@gmail.com
08123442584, 08123442585

(1) (Reply)

Earning From Your Passion!! / Make $30 Dollars Now With My Little Secret. / 2-in-1 Handbag For Sale. 5,500.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.