Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

MKO Abiola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MKO Abiola (1170 Views)

Lagos Declares June 12 As Public Holiday / Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son / MKO Abiola's Grave 18 Years After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MKO Abiola by yussuf739: 7:11pm On Jun 12, 2015
Re: MKO Abiola by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 12, 2015
Arrange the post well. It is very educating.

1 Like

Re: MKO Abiola by lollystiver(m): 7:17pm On Jun 12, 2015
and after his death how those this fellow oduduwa people react undecided undecided undecided
Re: MKO Abiola by BaddieKay(f): 7:19pm On Jun 12, 2015
Interesting
Re: MKO Abiola by Noneroone(m): 7:37pm On Jun 12, 2015
Re: MKO Abiola by bolabolakemi(f): 7:41pm On Jun 12, 2015
The june 12 election 1993 of Abiola did not see the light of the day because Abiola refused to listen to his masters in the north that cancelled the election forgeting that he has been their slave...

Abiola sins:

1) Evil man that sank shipload of Bible into the ocean.
2) Diverted Samuel Doe's money into Kudirat's account from kudirat to Kola abiola's account...
3) Stole money meant for laying cables for telecom. Added 2 zeros to 400 million naira and diverted the money for personal use
4) weakness for women. Marrying women recklessly and having a lot of concubines

In summary, Abiola is a shame and disgrace to mankind...

According to Fela Kuti, Abiola is ITT... International thief...
shocked
Re: MKO Abiola by yussuf739: 11:26pm On Jun 12, 2015
Re: MKO Abiola by bitcoinvin(m): 1:07pm On Jun 12, 2017
This is june 12,2017..was curious to know how he died and landed here.
It was a master write up on how abiola died and my questions are as fellow.
1.As powerful as Abiola,got arrested,killed and what did the Yorubas did...Nothing i think.
2.Does it mean he was alone
3.Why was there no Massive Protest like that of Biafrans when Kanu was arrested??
For me,i can sincerely say that Yorubas are never Brothers keepers rather Saboteurs.
I expected every Yoruba to Protest Massively which will then enable Slami to kill many of them[Genocide] and today will make him face war against unarmed people.
Yourba are fools,idiots.
Kanu is a living hero!!!!

(1) (Reply)

NNPC Cuts Down Price Of Crude Oil Over Fall In Demand / Breaking News- Atiku Set To Split APC As Revenge / Perm Sec Reveals Buhari "Secret"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.